Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ltsbizMS0Q1qc7ny7o1_400.jpg

Feeling tempted to walk down to the bar and blow the first guy who buys me a drink.

Been way too long since I curled my lips around a soft dick and felt it grow hard. I have too much tallent to let it sit and waste away. *sigh*

Feeling tempted to walk down to the bar and blow the first guy who buys me a drink.

Been way too long since I curled my lips around a soft dick and felt it grow hard. I have too much tallent to let it sit and waste away. *sigh*

:rose:

i hear you.

He almost drowned me in cum the other day...he had it forced so deep down my throat that when he came it came out my nose :rolleyes: ouch

I feel for you.

I miss that too :kiss:

I feel for you.

I miss that too :kiss:

I know I speak for a thousand Doms here to say, "If only I could create a place where I could just sit back and and allow all you poor deprived girls the opportunity to satisfy your unquenched desires."

I know I speak for a thousand Doms here to say, "If only I could create a place where I could just sit back and and allow all you poor deprived girls the opportunity to satisfy your unquenched desires."

I don't know about you, but I would put money down toward the construction of such a place. Just so long as I could come to visit from time to time ;)

I don't know about you, but I would put money down toward the construction of such a place. Just so long as I could come to visit from time to time ;)

Such selfless men, you are so giving:rolleyes:

I like the Story of O gentleman's club model.

We'd just sit around in armchairs reading the Financial Times and sipping ports, cognacs and brandies by the fire.

I like the Story of O gentleman's club model.

We'd just sit around in armchairs reading the Financial Times and sipping ports, cognacs and brandies by the fire.

you left out the part:

"with our cocks safely ensconced in their warm and willing mouths"

I would like to know how common (or uncommon) it is for a woman/subbie to enjoy orgasm(s) from the giving of oral servitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back