Obama Rewards Brutal Cuban Dictators

Who, the Israelis? There are all kinds of ways that could spin out of control and spark a general regional war.

Either way its war....sit and wait for Iran to drop that bomb, or go and get it!

Its all interpretation, you know.....In Ezekiel 38-39 the Bible warns this coming war between Iran (Persia) and Israel

the Bible also says the sun was created on the third day... but there was day and night on the second

if you believe biblically... you also believe that there can be daytime without the existence of the sun

Its all interpretation, you know.....In Ezekiel 38-39 the Bible warns this coming war between Iran (Persia) and Israel

Iran and Israel are modern constructs, nothing to do with what the writers of the Bible wrote.

But prophecies are about the future! Duh!

Oh what was I thinking? I know, the Bible is ALL knowing and wise. I should follow everything in it and live my life as it says. So no more polyblend clothing for me. No more pork. I can beat my wife.

the Bible also says the sun was created on the third day... but there was day and night on the second

if you believe biblically... you also believe that there can be daytime without the existence of the sun

You are the sunshine of my life.....:D

Raul Castro speaks:

Cuban President Raul Castro delivered a stunning defense of President Barack Obama on Saturday, absolving him of responsibility for the U.S. blockade against Cuba hours before the two were expected to hold the first major meeting between a U.S. and Cuban president in more than half a century.

Castro, in his speech to the Summit of the Americas, ran through an exhaustive history of perceived Cuban grievances against the U.S. over more than a century, in a vivid display of how raw emotions still run over U.S. attempts to undermine Cuba's government. Then in an abrupt about face, he said there were many U.S. presidents at fault for that history — but that Obama wasn't one of them.

"I apologize to President Obama and to others here. I have told President Obama that I get very emotional talking about the revolution," Castro said. "I apologize to him because President Obama had no responsibility for this."

"In my opinion, President Obama is an honest man," Castro added, a remarkable vote of confidence from the leader of a country that hasn't had diplomatic relations with the U.S. in more than 50 years.

Either Raul or the reporter misspoke. The U.S. has an embargo on Cuba. We have not had a blockade since the Missile Crisis.

Back