North Korea missile falls into the sea

I genuinely laughed out loud at that.

You're as rude and dishonest a low life as the libertarian you've joined forces with.

And you support a fat guy with a stupid haircut that starves his own people to the point that they aren't growing properly.
A country that tries so desperately to show how advanced and wealthy it is while wasting what little money it has building fake cities with pictures of fruit in windows. All done to try and entice people in the south to defect there despite South Korea being a high tech wonderland with stadiums dedicated to e-sports.

Oh so you can't define the economic warfare or how that directly contradicts your Marxist economic theories.

Got it :D

Maybe he considers providing food to being economic warfare. I don't see how that can be but, when you're crazy enough, anything can happen. :confused:

And please provide some tangible evidence that the north was ruled by a 'communist dictatorship'.

The fact that it was a client of the USSR pretty much establishes that. In addition, there were the details of the Japanese surrender.

Maybe he considers providing food to being economic warfare. I don't see how that can be but, when you're crazy enough, anything can happen. :confused:

You are unaware of the sanctions in place on North Korea apparently.

Your ignorance is endless.

The fact that it was a client of the USSR pretty much establishes that.

That's an assertion, not a fact. Nor would being allied with the USSR be akin to being 'a communist dictatorship'.

So you've failed to back up your assertion despite throwing words at it.

In addition, there were the details of the Japanese surrender.

Meaning?

That's an assertion, not a fact. Nor would being allied with the USSR be akin to being 'a communist dictatorship'.

The USSR aside it's still a communist dictatorship.

The same way the USA is a corporate oligarchy.

The official titles don't at all reflect either nation.

LR63hH1.png

Oh look someone can't answer a simple question or have an adult conversation.....again. LOL

North Korea fired Three Ballistic Missiles toward Japan

Shortly after noon on Monday

Three Rodong class medium missles fell into the sea.

A new law went into effect in South Korea aimed at documenting human rights abuses in North Korea.

"The missiles fired on Monday do not travel as far as the one tested in June.
(That missile was a Musudan.

New American missile defense system, on the way ?

Who attended the Group 20 meeting ?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/06/world/asia/north-korea-japan-missile-test.html?_r=0

gsgs comment-

North Korea must be feeling three times the usual amount of displeasure.
Or, they are upset about three particular things.

A new law went into effect in South Korea aimed at documenting human rights abuses in North Korea.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/06/world/asia/north-korea-japan-missile-test.html?_r=0

gsgs comment-

Nah, it is par for the course. Those guys do test after test hoping for some attention. Kim Jong Eun is feeling rather lonely.

gsgs comment-

This is the Group 20: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G20

gsgs comment-

gsgs is just a moronic water carrier for the WAR PARTY though. A drone.

North Korea reminds me of that kid that always wanted attention and was trying to show off his toys like they were the best thing ever. Only everyone else has better toys so nobody cared.

NK is your brother who is being held captive by your psychopath parents in the basement.

You make jokes about him because the truth is uncomfortable.

NK is your brother who is being held captive by your psychopath parents in the basement.

You make jokes about him because the truth is uncomfortable.

Hahaha! That works too.
North Korea sucks. It should be locked in the basement.

I'm afraid I have to agree that you'd only joke about North Korea because the truth would make you too nervous.

The truth being?

The truth being that they aren't less dangerous and threatening just because they are crazy loons. They do have the technology and they only have to get it all together once to wipe the smile off your face.

The truth being that they aren't less dangerous and threatening just because they are crazy loons. They do have the technology and they only have to get it all together once to wipe the smile off your face.

Pffft. I'm not their target.
They'll be wiped off the map long before they get to me on their list.
Plus at the rate they're going, the human race will be extinct by the time they have a missile that could reach me.

But then you're bubble headed--and probably too young to be posting on Literotica.

8 ball sayz "Highly unlikely"

But then you're bubble headed--and probably too young to be posting on Literotica.

Ohhhhhhh look at Clintons good little fear monger out beating that war drum for her already. :D

Back