North Korea missile falls into the sea

We've all seen you do it.
Then when we call you out on it, you just start throwing insults.

Then it should be easy for you to quote it, point to it, copy and paste it.

Here's your chance to prove you're not the pathetic, cowardly hypocrite you appear to be.

Then it should be easy for you to quote it, point to it, copy and paste it.

Here's your chance to prove you're not the pathetic, cowardly hypocrite you appear to be.

Literally this entire thread is you doing that.
If I quote the whole thing then it will double in size.
And it all started when you got pissed off at me because you didn't get my joke.
But instead of asking what the joke was or even staying quite, you just called me a moron.

Literally this entire thread is you doing that.
If I quote the whole thing then it will double in size.
And it all started when you got pissed off at me because you didn't get my joke.
But instead of asking what the joke was or even staying quite, you just called me a moron.

So you can't back up your allegation even within the thread.

I called you a moron, yes. And you've just demonstrated it yet again.

So you can't back up your allegation even within the thread.

I called you a moron, yes. And you've just demonstrated it yet again.

What good is me posting what you said in this thread again?
People can go back and read. I'm sure they are capable of that.

What good is me posting what you said in this thread again?
People can go back and read. I'm sure they are capable of that.

Pathetic. You've made an accusation and refuse to point to a single instance of it.

You can't point to an instance of it because it is a flat out falsehood.

You are a lying, moronic, hypocritical troll.

No fuck off and stop stalking me, cunt.

Pathetic. You've made an accusation and refuse to point to a single instance of it.

I'm just doing what you do every time someone asks you for evidence.

Also, it's 'Now', not 'No'.

Looks like she beat you at your own game.

Don't be such a whiny liar you illiterate, dishonest libertoonian. :cool:

No. You haven't seen me do that so why would you say that?

What is wrong with you people?

You don't seem to think. You just react.

Have you ever been to North Korea and seen happy, well-fed people? I have never been there BTW. In other words, almost everyone here is repeating what we have been told, but I have also seen other evidence that what I repeat is true.

A while ago, there was a photo on this site of the whole peninsula. The South was well-lighted and the North had just a few lights around the capital.

Have you ever been to North Korea and seen happy, well-fed people? I have never been there BTW. In other words, almost everyone here is repeating what we have been told, but I have also seen other evidence that what I repeat is true.

A while ago, there was a photo on this site of the whole peninsula. The South was well-lighted and the North had just a few lights around the capital.

Indeed. By the lying liars who've lied your country into perpetual warfare and a police state. And become richer than Croesus in the process.

When is America going to wake up?

You know, you are also just repeating what you have been told, and by what I consider to be less reliable sources. :eek:

You know, you are also just repeating what you have been told, and by what I consider to be less reliable sources. :eek:

Your sources are serial liars. How could there be less reliable sources than outright liars?

What is wrong with your mind?

There is a concept called discernible reality and empirical truth.

Your sources are serial liars. How could there be less reliable sources than outright liars?

What is wrong with your mind?

There is a concept called discernible reality and empirical truth.

Do you genuinely believe what you say or are you just being a troll?
You seem to be so deluded that you cant even see the hypocrisy in what you're saying.

Do you genuinely believe what you say or are you just being a troll?
You seem to be so deluded that you cant even see the hypocrisy in what you're saying.

You're a low class troll being paid to disrupt discussions on social media. You also appear to be a compulsive liar.

WHO ARE THE CRAZIES ON KOREA?
by Jacob G. Hornberger
September 14, 2016
The U.S. military-industrial complex and the U.S. mainstream media often describe the leadership of North Korea, headed by President Kim Jong-un, as crazy and irrational. But what could be more crazy and irrational than doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results?

What better way to describe the actions of the U.S. national-security establishment and its loyal acolytes in the mainstream press whenever North Korea does something that they don’t like, such as engaging in underground nuclear testing?

In response to North Korea’s latest round of underground nuclear testing, the national-security establishment responded with its standard, predictable response by flying two B-1 bombers, flanked by several U.S. fighter planes, right near the South Korea-North Korea border.

What’s that supposed to accomplish? Does the Pentagon really think that that’s going to stop North Korea from engaging in more nuclear testing? If so, one has to ask why Pentagon officials would believe that given that the last time they did the same thing, North Korea responded with another round of nuclear testing.

Back