New Start to The Screaming Tail Strip Club Thread (Open to All)

Jon smiles as he walks along side her and takes off his shirt dropping it on the deck rail as he slips into the hammock. Jon puts his arm out and pats with his elbow bent gesturing for her to climb on in.

She climbed into the hammock by him and smiled feeling the stress fade... Not a feeing she was used to in a very long time.

Jon used his hand that is now behind her to rub her back lightly as he looks up at the sky. Jon could see out of the corner of his eye that she was relaxing. That made him happy.

JD gave more then a damn

He loved Stacia...She was and would always be..his blood..his daughter..his family...he loved her in a way that only another father or parent could relate to and JD hoped that on day Stacia would understand

JD was about to put his hand on Stacia's shoulder..but Jon had beat her to it..wrapping his arm there...so JD simply moved as close to that shoulder as he could and spoke softly

Stacia...My daughter...

I am sorry...

I am your father and I failed you....

I failed to protect you....

the fact I failed you hurts me..deeply...

it is a wound that will never fully heal and I would do anything to change the past....but I can't... I can't go back... I can't fix this...I can't change what was done to you...

all I can do is hope... hope that someday you will forgive me and we can move on....move forward...together..as a family

with that JD turned back to Missy... kissed her deeply and with his hand in hers they walked off

(guys I am sorry but I have had a long day and have another tomorrow so I am going to step out of RP for the night..thank you for great rp..I will see you all tomorrow)

( Missy I know I walked off with you..but by all means find a way to stay in rp if you want to)

Missy left JD alone in the office long enough to step out and get some bottled water from behind the bar.

Stacia was talking quietly with Jon, and Missy didn't say anything to her. Sometimes its just best to give people some breathing room so they can deal with their thoughts.

She looked up as Jon told her they were leaving for the night, all she did was nod and watch them go before heading back to the office.

Closing the door behind her, she walked around the desk and set the water down in front of JD, then sat back down on his lap and held him.

She climbed into the hammock by him and smiled feeling the stress fade... Not a feeing she was used to in a very long time.

Jon used his hand that is now behind her to rub her back lightly as he looks up at the sky. Jon could see out of the corner of his eye that she was relaxing. That made him happy.

Jon had his hand rubbing and pushing into Stacia's back as he gave her a one handed massage.

She just curled there with him it was peaceful and soothing as she stared up at the sky.

Jon thinks more about that drunk that was in the office. Jon knew he wasn't drunk. His eyes didn't fit and his breath wasn't that strong. Jon wasn't worried he didn't plan to leave Stacia alone. Jon knew she had allot on her mind with the little speech JD said. Jon wanted to smack him up side the head for not noticing her writs or asking how she was.

Jon most of all was enjoying laying here with Stacia, this is a second night and he hopes it will be a pattern. Jon found it odd where he didn't feel like he needed to talk. The clam and feeling whole was enough for him to lay there not saying anything with Stacia.

Missy left JD alone in the office long enough to step out and get some bottled water from behind the bar.

Stacia was talking quietly with Jon, and Missy didn't say anything to her. Sometimes its just best to give people some breathing room so they can deal with their thoughts.

She looked up as Jon told her they were leaving for the night, all she did was nod and watch them go before heading back to the office.

Closing the door behind her, she walked around the desk and set the water down in front of JD, then sat back down on his lap and held him.

JD had been siting in his office for sometime now

He was trying to process everything that had happened in the last few hours...unfortunately that meant thinking about the video again

it meant..thinking about Joel being shot...It meant thinking about Jake and how he had betrayed both JD and his daughter. It meant thinking about the horrible things Jake had said to Stacia and the unspeakable things he had done

smaller clips of the videos were now playing in JD's mind. JD was been haunted by the ghost of a man he had always thought of as his best friend. He was being tormented by a past he could not even remember and it felt like he was being driven insane

Just as JD was about to scream Missy walked into the office, around his desk and soon was siting in his lap her arms around him

Earlier she had given him strength as he tried to apologize to his daughter and now she was providing comfort

Missy had only known JD for a few days and yet she seemed to always know just how to care for him

without Missy JD would be lost right now and may have already been driven insane

but here she was....his anchor and rock once again and JD could not be more thankful

His brown eyes looked to Missy with a small smile and JD whisper...

thank you my love for coming into my life....

He kissed her before speaking again...

I am sure you have questions about tonight and I will answer them all..but first tell me something that has gone on in the club tonight...that has nothing to do with my past

slowly the smile on JD's face grew and he took hold of Missy's waist to pull her closer to him

JD was locked in a battle with sadness and confusion right now and yet when he was with Missy he felt nothing but love

Stacia sighed.

You certainly are a strange event to cross my path... I cared to be around anyone beyond work in a very long time.

~~~~~~~

Kelsey thought long and hard before making her way to the office and knocking on the door.

As long as I am a good strange event to cross your pass. I can be happy with that. *Jon kisses Stacia's forehead* I am glad your hear with me. I feel like the luckiest man on earth right now.

She knew how cold and cruel she had become. It was the easiest defense from letting everything destroy her.

Why?

Scott nodded his head when she told him that they would talks shop later. "Okay, I sota get really involved when a beautiful lady is in distress." he repiled with a concerned but understanding look.

He sat back and took a drink out of his glass. Scott's glaze drifted over to her as a smile formed over his face. His womah was breath taking beautiful. He dropped hes stare not wanting to seem rude but she must have caught him for she stood up all of a sudden and headed toward the back offices...Shit he exclaimed to himself, he watched her walk, well she was one that was worth waiting for, he just had to claim down and have the old fashion small talk with her if she returns.

He popped up the game Cladestine operations and began playing in hopes she comes back.

Last edited by a moderator:
As Jon lays there with Stacia, he finds him self wondering why he was hiding so much behind work all his life. Jon looks back at working so much never made time to date, hardly ever made time to date in college mostly when one of his co-workers needed a second for a double date. Then last 15 years he basically lived in the dojo. But here he is with Stacia. A woman with a long and wild past. Jon was sure that guy who acted like a drunk was a part of her past. Jon will take what ever surprise Stacia gives him. This feels to good to back away from.

Kelsey returned to the table and nodded to him finishing her drink.

As Jon lays there with Stacia, he finds him self wondering why he was hiding so much behind work all his life. Jon looks back at working so much never made time to date, hardly ever made time to date in college mostly when one of his co-workers needed a second for a double date. Then last 15 years he basically lived in the dojo. But here he is with Stacia. A woman with a long and wild past. Jon was sure that guy who acted like a drunk was a part of her past. Jon will take what ever surprise Stacia gives him. This feels to good to back away from.

Stacia sighed curled there.

The two different people who have tried to grab at me.... They... They sounded like they knew me.

Is there anyone who would want to grab you from the old club? If you want I can stick closer to you so no one but me gets there hands on you. *gives Stacia a kiss on a forehead* And you know I will only grab you in the good way when you want it. *Jon smirks*

JD had been siting in his office for sometime now

He was trying to process everything that had happened in the last few hours...unfortunately that meant thinking about the video again

it meant..thinking about Joel being shot...It meant thinking about Jake and how he had betrayed both JD and his daughter. It meant thinking about the horrible things Jake had said to Stacia and the unspeakable things he had done

smaller clips of the videos were now playing in JD's mind. JD was been haunted by the ghost of a man he had always thought of as his best friend. He was being tormented by a past he could not even remember and it felt like he was being driven insane

Just as JD was about to scream Missy walked into the office, around his desk and soon was siting in his lap her arms around him

Earlier she had given him strength as he tried to apologize to his daughter and now she was providing comfort

Missy had only known JD for a few days and yet she seemed to always know just how to care for him

without Missy JD would be lost right now and may have already been driven insane

but here she was....his anchor and rock once again and JD could not be more thankful

His brown eyes looked to Missy with a small smile and JD whisper...

thank you my love for coming into my life....

He kissed her before speaking again...

I am sure you have questions about tonight and I will answer them all..but first tell me something that has gone on in the club tonight...that has nothing to do with my past

slowly the smile on JD's face grew and he took hold of Missy's waist to pull her closer to him

JD was locked in a battle with sadness and confusion right now and yet when he was with Missy he felt nothing but love

Missy's arm was laying across JD's shoulder as she listened to him ask her to tell him something that had happened in the club...she was thinking hard, trying to come up with something that did NOT involve the past.

So, she said the first thing that came to mind. "One of the customers was leaning back in his chair peering around Daisy to see a dancer, and he fell backwards knocking the tray of drinks from Daisy's hand. There was broken glass and beer, but everyone was okay. It was actually kinda funny to see his expression as he sat on the floor!"

"I think I'm starting to see who the 'regulars are' and Earl showed up again tonight. He was popping the beer nuts in his mouth and ended up choking on one." Missy laughed at that. She was glad that his buddy smacked him on the back, but didn't think the other friend at the table was very happy to have a nut come flying at his head.

Missy was playing with the buttons on his shirt now, a little distracted as she tried to think of the things that she had seen. She had been spending a lot of time with him in the office, and then she had spent some time with Stacia in the back after the "incident". Then she remembered.

"I saw Scott again tonight. He walked out to get his laptop and sat down with a brown haired lady in the corner. I don't know what they used it for, but when I went over to have a drink with them, she introduced herself as Kelsey."

Stacia shrugged.

I don't know but the one tonight... I... I don't know something familiar about his voice.

She sighed.

I just want to forget about it all let's just relax.

Jon smiles and asks do you want to lean in and get closer? This morning when you had your arm and leg over me. You looked really relaxed. *Jon moves his hand up and starts to rub her hair lightly pushing her bangs back*

Missy's arm was laying across JD's shoulder as she listened to him ask her to tell him something that had happened in the club...she was thinking hard, trying to come up with something that did NOT involve the past.

So, she said the first thing that came to mind. "One of the customers was leaning back in his chair peering around Daisy to see a dancer, and he fell backwards knocking the tray of drinks from Daisy's hand. There was broken glass and beer, but everyone was okay. It was actually kinda funny to see his expression as he sat on the floor!"

"I think I'm starting to see who the 'regulars are' and Earl showed up again tonight. He was popping the beer nuts in his mouth and ended up choking on one." Missy laughed at that. She was glad that his buddy smacked him on the back, but didn't think the other friend at the table was very happy to have a nut come flying at his head.

Missy was playing with the buttons on his shirt now, a little distracted as she tried to think of the things that she had seen. She had been spending a lot of time with him in the office, and then she had spent some time with Stacia in the back after the "incident". Then she remembered.

"I saw Scott again tonight. He walked out to get his laptop and sat down with a brown haired lady in the corner. I don't know what they used it for, but when I went over to have a drink with them, she introduced herself as Kelsey."

JD smiled as he listened to Missy. One of the many things JD had come to love about Missy was how she always knew how to make him laugh and would always find the perfect way to relax him

JD liked that The Screaming Tail was slowly gaining regulars. He had no idea who they were but his hope was that The Screaming Tail would become a "Cheers" with boobs kind of club and a group of regulars was a good start

JD leaned closer to Missy, as she played with the buttons on his shirt and kissed her....asking as he did so...

is something on you mind love?

JD then reached up to brush a single lock of blonde hair out of Missy's face when he heard Missy mention that some woman had introduced herself as Kelsey

JD froze and the blank, distant stare returned to his eyes...

He was looking at Missy but his mind was once again traveling back ten years

JD manged to ask....

did you say Kelsey my love?

he paused and then started a new sentence

I knew a...

JD's mind did not let him finish his thought...this Kelsey could be anyone...but just hearing the name made JD think of a certain little girl..that he had lost track of about a decade ago

Stacia just snuggled closer absently trying to forget everything that happened and drifted off to sleep.

Jon wrapped his arms around Stacia holding her lightly as they drifted off to sleep. Jon found even when he was asleep he was aware of Stacia's movements. The little adjustments she made in her sleep.

Kelsey returned to the table and nodded to him finishing her drink.

Scott looked up from his game over to here. "Is everything ok? that was a short trip to the back?" He was curious at the way she looked... If I may ask, What is your story.... "

Kelsey shrugged.

Guess they didn't hear me.

She smiled... As for my story... My current cold case is personal. Trying to get to the bottom of the fire that killed JDs wife and infant son and my mother and the near year disappearance for the most part of Stacia. Apparently I have gotten too close to something or someone because allegedly I will not stop them from reclaiming their financial circle and making their financial drain pay.

She laughed

I don't think they are trying very hard though on following through on their death threats though... I am still here 4 cars and two apartments since I started this case.

Scoot lowers his gaze to the table, where his hands swirls the ice around before taking a sip. He was going to ask about where this fire happened but the shop talk was asked to be put off. He even wondered when of if he should mention what was going on with him, but that would Also be for later.

"Are you from this city or does your life story start elsewhere?" he asks wanting to know more abut her..

Back