New Michigan Roll Call!

Hi, Lansing area

Hey, 59mwm, just looking for fun people around the Capital area. Menopause has changed things at this house. Looking for some discreet fun , hopefully local or in the area. Summers coming, why not enjoy it!

Bbw and older wanted

24 single white male in 989 area of Michigan close to 616 and 517 looking for sexy bbw and older ladies for some fun message if interested

Bruh, we are pale as fuck!

Lol! I'm so pale I could glow in the dark! I think I can start laying out on the deck now and try to get a light tan.
If i could I would try to get a all over tan but I sure the neighbors would freak! ...:eek:...:cattail:

Any one in southwest Mich going to the event on memorial weekend at club Ascension off of Haggerty road?

I've been trying to get up the nerve to go, looks like it will be the bomb! And I would love to see Sunny Megatron the expert in all things kink! She will be giving a presentation ,sounds fun!...:cattail:

Any one in southwest Mich going to the event on memorial weekend at club Ascension off of Haggerty road?

I've been trying to get up the nerve to go, looks like it will be the bomb! And I would love to see Sunny Megatron the expert in all things kink! She will be giving a presentation ,sounds fun!...:cattail:

I just looked up Club Ascension and it does look like a fun place. Do you like rope play?

I just looked up Club Ascension and it does look like a fun place. Do you like rope play?

Yes it does look like fun! I haven't been but I so want to! I'm afraid that I would probably hyperventilate if I walk into a play scene like club Ascension!
As for rope play, I admire it for its aesthetics, the skill it takes to suspend a person is amazing! But I don't have the time to learn how to do it properly and being tied up is a big no for me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, 59mwm, just looking for fun people around the Capital area. Menopause has changed things at this house. Looking for some discreet fun , hopefully local or in the area. Summers coming, why not enjoy it!

You and me both John Paul, maybe we should join forces???

Newport area, between Monroe and Flat Rock.

Looking for women between 45 and 119; and men from 18 to 90...

Looking to explore anything that induces pleasure for everyone involved...
And looking to do it safely.

Newport area, between Monroe and Flat Rock.

Looking for women between 45 and 119; and men from 18 to 90...

Looking to explore anything that induces pleasure for everyone involved...
And looking to do it safely.

Hi oneblueye wish you had some more info on you're profile would be helpful to know if you are male or female young old, straight, bi, nice to get a sense of a person before you pm them:) thanks...:cattail:

Hi oneblueye wish you had some more info on you're profile would be helpful to know if you are male or female young old, straight, bi, nice to get a sense of a person before you pm them:) thanks...:cattail:

could be said (partially) of you.;)
one might assume that a "kitty" is a woman, but that might be presumptuous!

I think that LIT is partially "broken", Last time I tried, I could not update my profile.

could be said (partially) of you.;)
one might assume that a "kitty" is a woman, but that might be presumptuous!

I think that LIT is partially "broken", Last time I tried, I could not update my profile.

Sorry all I guess THROBBS just took me to school!:D...:cattail:

Last edited by a moderator:

you are abosolutely correct.

I don't read the profiles unless I'm asked to by the person I'm trying to contact. Mostly because I believe those to be mostly misleading, with very little truth to them.
If you desire to know anything more than what I've posted at any thread, simply ask--, I've no need to lie to you.
I can tell you this here,
Male, sexual orientation--, I'm an experiencer of pleasure, I am old (60+) a prolific marijuana smoker (for medical reasons), musician, poet, wood crafter, and a worker of wood, though I'm primarily an English speaker, I am an amazing cunnilinguist; and there is VERY LITTLE in this world I enjoy more than eating pussy, included in that claim, is the getting of my own pleasure.
If there is anything I left, please ask.

Back