New Michigan Roll Call!

So can I put away the snow blower and shovels now? Or will that jinx it?

Dave Rexroth from wxyz is saying we have turned the corner and a warm up is coming ...woo hoo!...:cattail:

Ok when I say warm I meen warm for michigan in April not summer warm!

Whats the thing everyone is planning to do with the warmer weather?
Need to start yard work and getting the garden ready for planting
Looking forward to flower day May 20th at Detroits eastern Market!

Starting some seed sets

felt bad that I didn't start any seeds in March. Now I'm glad I've waiting

Hello

Hello and Good Morning from Livonia!

I am dreading any more snow..
Just got back from 4 days on a cruise with Kid Rock!

Spring is... here?
Well the forecast in Metro Detroit calls for mid-50s today, though it’s currently 31. I’m gonna call it a win regardless. Too late to get crackin’ on my beach bod?:cool:

Spring is... here?
Well the forecast in Metro Detroit calls for mid-50s today, though it’s currently 31. I’m gonna call it a win regardless. Too late to get crackin’ on my beach bod?:cool:

Yeah! Good day for a hike!

Got to be right around 50 now. They just had the overhead door open and it felt great

If Detroit ever had a major quake it would disapear into the salt mines below. Then they would have to start over. But they would have a solid foundation

269 here and visit the 989/231 aera often. Was raised in the 989. 44 year mwm

We're still clinging to to the upper 30s to mid 40s for most of this week, ( it's 32° with a 20° wind chill right now), but a couple days next week show some July like promise next week. It's spring in the Yoop!

I’ve been checking the cams up north for my yard. At least 2 foot of snow melted over the last few days

Dirty old man 269. That isn't what it looks like- I'm married and happy. She'd be upset if I ate out.

Back