Puppies and ice cream inside for a secretly naughty woman

whistling_toad

Really Experienced
This 50 year old married guy is looking for that girl who everyone thinks is the shy and innocent one. The one who keeps everyone in her life together and would never be though of as craving this attention. The woman who no one would believe would be on a site like Literotica. The one who would be mortified if anyone knew how much her mind revolves around sex and the thoughts she has that go beyond what she’s experienced.

I want to spend time with that woman who wants a man to appreciate that need and tell her some things to do to please us both. That woman who wants to share herself and be appreciated for how smart and adventurous and sexy she is...just so long as no one she knows in her real life knows. I crave that kind of woman! The secret naughty women. The ones who ache to show just how deep their naughty thoughts run and how badly they want to share their minds and bodies. Is that you? If you think it might be let’s chat. Will you let me take you to those places where you show and tell me just what it is you crave? Waiting excitedly to see if you are feeling brave and willing to tiptoe into exploring your thoughts.

🐶🐶🍦🍦🦮🦮 - Had to get your attention right? Send me a message to say hello. 😘

Last edited:
Not really looking to start anything at the moment but love the title of this thread!

Come for the ice cream, play with the puppies and stay for the friendly, fairly naughty guy who wants to shower attention on you. Send me a message and say hello.

I’m sure you are out there right now. Maybe even a guest to the site. Sign up and reach out good girl. 😘

Back