23F Redhead w/ verification photos seeking detailed paragraph roleplayer.

Synopsis:
Scarlet and Brett are two long time mid western conservative sweethearts who begin their freshman year at Greymore University. Scarlet, a red headed bubble-butt college freshman with an innocent naive personality that doesn’t match her incredibly sexy curvy body. Soon they realize Greymore University is more than it seems as, unbeknownst to them, a secret demonic cult has been turning girls into mindless sex slaves. Scarlet is transformed from an innocent pure freshman virgin into a sex slave through psychological means by her professor. This professor is revealed to have demonic abilities and torments her throughout the school year, making her live a double life as his masochistic no limits slave. Scarlet has to hide this terrible shameful secret from her friends, boyfriend and family.

You will roleplay as my cuckold boyfriend trying to uncover the secret.

Inspired by the Anime: Berserk and the Hentai: Bible Black

Includes: CNC, BDSM, anal, medical play, humiliation, gangbang, interracial, heavy sadism/masochism.
Limits: No underage.

Example Post:
Narrator:
Autumn descends on Greymore — Fall Semester is about to begin, the trees turning their fiery shades as if to signify Summer liberation burning away and a return to academic structure. Students poured from their dorms, in which they'd only just spent their first night, into the walkways and courtyards and halls of Greymore College.
Dr.Freeman sat in his classroom, sipping his coffee, eagerly awaiting that redheaded girl with a perfect figure — an angel he was set on converting to a succubus

My alarm goes off on my iPhone as I yawn and stretch sitting up in bed. I look over and Sarah is missing from her bed, she texted me the night before saying she was “studying” with some of the basketball players. I didn’t judge her though, while I came from an Irish catholic conservative household I always look for the best in people .
I brush my teeth and get dressed throwing on a sun dress for the warm autumn day. I am still wearing granny panties, even at 18 because I get uncomfortable when people notice my voluptuous figure. It’s like I’m an 7 year old trapped in a women’s body. After getting ready and grabbing my backpack I find Brett waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs. “Good morning beautiful” he says sweetly as I kiss him on the cheek. We promised ourselves years ago we’d wait until marriage and I’ve never looked back, he’s such a great nice guy.
I was lucky enough to get a 100% scholarship to Greymore. My parents were so proud of me, I’ll never forget the day I got the letter. Brett had received acceptance letters to Harvard and MIT but chose to follow me so we could be together. As we walk through the commons I wave and smile at a few people I remember from orientation. Brett noticed some of the male athletes check me out as I walk past and gulps as we arrive at Dr. Freeman’s classroom.

Send me 2-3 paragraph response if you are interested in my DM's.

Attachments

• photo_2021-12-27_14-47-42.jpg
    photo_2021-12-27_14-47-42.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 50
Back