New faces, come say hello....

Hello......

Just a quick note to say Hello before I head off to bed...... Been reading stories on literotica for awhile now, and just recently discovered the message boards, so here I am. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.......

LadyCarmen

Just a quick note to say Hello before I head off to bed...... Been reading stories on literotica for awhile now, and just recently discovered the message boards, so here I am. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.......

LadyCarmen

Welcome :) Hope you enjoy us :D

Hello. I am not new to the BDSM world, but I am so new to the Lit world, that I'm shiny.

LadyCarmen

Hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us.And Welcome

Hello to all and thankyou for accepting new persons to your forum!

Hello all my name is James or Master James to the others. I am just recently getting back into the D/S world after losing my sub of 13 years to a drunk driver. I have looked all over to find a place to find a new sub but to no avail. Then right before my eyes here where I love to read stories is a place where I can talk and maybe find an uncollered sub who will wear my collar. It will be a learning experience for me to do this online but I am adaptable. I just want to say once again thank you all for the help and support that you provide.

Hello all my name is James or Master James to the others. I am just recently getting back into the D/S world after losing my sub of 13 years to a drunk driver. I have looked all over to find a place to find a new sub but to no avail. Then right before my eyes here where I love to read stories is a place where I can talk and maybe find an uncollered sub who will wear my collar. It will be a learning experience for me to do this online but I am adaptable. I just want to say once again thank you all for the help and support that you provide.

Welcome back and good luck on your journey

Omg, I'm so sorry to hear what happened. Separations are rarely easy. One like this is... well, no words. Welcome, and I hope you find some peace and enjoyment here :rose:

I can only imagine how difficult it has been for you, but at least you are here now in a community that welcomes you. I hope you find the sub you are looking for!:rose:
Dreamykitten2

Hello to all

My name is Simen. I'm new to Lit and I'm new to BDSM too. I hope I will meet people to talk to and get to know, and to learn about both myself and the BDSM world.

My name is Simen. I'm new to Lit and I'm new to BDSM too. I hope I will meet people to talk to and get to know, and to learn about both myself and the BDSM world.

Welcome. I think the best way to meet people here is to get involved in some of the conversations. Read some of the current threads and dive in wherever it seems comfortable.

Hello Simen, Hope you have a good time here learning about yourself and the lifestyle

new to this stuff

I'm new to BDSM and wanting to learn whatever I can. Willing to learn from anyone but prefer women. Men are sexy but I'm still no that far into my bi-curiousity.
PM here or Kik me JonnyToast

I'm new to BDSM and wanting to learn whatever I can. Willing to learn from anyone but prefer women. Men are sexy but I'm still no that far into my bi-curiousity.
PM here or Kik me JonnyToast

Welcome and I hope you find your niche in life. It's a good place to start,and learn .Plenty here to talk to

hello everyone

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the site- just discovered it today.

I've long been a writer of erotica.

I'm interested in learning all I can about BDSM and the art of the Dominatrix. This kinkier side of myself has always been there, bubbling under the surface, and was recently stimulated by a great and wonderful friend who has been into S&M for years. We're attempting to move a long-time (5+ years) online friendship to the next level- a real life relationship with Dom/Sub roleplay. In chatting about our sexuality, I've found that I am extremely interested in S&M not only for him, but for myself as well. So here I am! A forum that combines two things that I love- writing and sex. You'll probably see a lot of me. :D

*edit* I would love to chat with any experienced Dom women and/or submissive men that would like to discuss/answer questions for a newbie.

Last edited:
new to the forum

Hi everyone :) I am new to the forum, not so new to the scene. I joined hoping ti nash since friends and have an outlet for this side of myself. Kink wise, I don't see myself in a dominating kind of role. When it comes down to the "nitty gritty" I enjoy myself much more when my partner knows how to take the reigns and put me in my place so to speak. I have always identified as a sub/babygirl. I am bisexual, but when it comes to play, I have never submitted to a woman. In fact, when with women I tend to play a more dominant role. However, when I am with a man, I tend to take on a more traditional role. I like a "macho" kind of man. I am not an overly sensitive kind of girl and I prefer a man who is the same. Not saying that a man can't show his feelings but I would prefer it if he were in check of his emotions, at least as much as I would like to think I am. Fetish wise, i am forever expanding and growing. I like to think I am pretty experimental and I am willing to try most things but like everyone I have my limits. I have a deep love for impact play and just an overall love of anything a bit rough or heavy handed. Recently I have been finding that I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak in me.

Hope to make some friends. Don't be shy, say hi :)

Hi everyone :) I am new to the forum, not so new to the scene. I joined hoping ti nash since friends and have an outlet for this side of myself. Kink wise, I don't see myself in a dominating kind of role. When it comes down to the "nitty gritty" I enjoy myself much more when my partner knows how to take the reigns and put me in my place so to speak. I have always identified as a sub/babygirl. I am bisexual, but when it comes to play, I have never submitted to a woman. In fact, when with women I tend to play a more dominant role. However, when I am with a man, I tend to take on a more traditional role. I like a "macho" kind of man. I am not an overly sensitive kind of girl and I prefer a man who is the same. Not saying that a man can't show his feelings but I would prefer it if he were in check of his emotions, at least as much as I would like to think I am. Fetish wise, i am forever expanding and growing. I like to think I am pretty experimental and I am willing to try most things but like everyone I have my limits. I have a deep love for impact play and just an overall love of anything a bit rough or heavy handed. Recently I have been finding that I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak in me.

Hope to make some friends. Don't be shy, say hi :)

Welcome and best of luck to you

Hi all, I am pretty new to all this, just discovering how the d/s dynamic works for me. I can see there is so much to learn from all the collective experience and just glad to become part of the community.

Hi! I'm Faith

I'm a little on the younger side, but I recently discovered that I'm hooked on the bdsm scene.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm Faith

I'm a little on the younger side, but I recently discovered that I'm hooked on the bdsm scene. I've never engaged in any type of bdsm stuff, in fact I'm a virgin and I had my first kiss today. (I'm floating on air right now.) I'm bored at 1130pm so that is why I decided to explore my sexuality in a sense, but I've known for a while that I like being submissive. Anywho I just wanted to let y'all know I ask a lot of questions and I'm very curious and anxious to know more. I'm also not a troll.

Hello all.
I'm not new to the world of d/s, though I am fairly young to know my tastes. I'm definitely taken an intense liking to the dominant side of things, though I haven't yet found a guy of my type willing to step down to me. I'm hoping to learn more about this side of me through Lit, and to expand my knowledge of what I enjoy.

Hi all, I am pretty new to all this, just discovering how the d/s dynamic works for me. I can see there is so much to learn from all the collective experience and just glad to become part of the community.

Welcome. Please read all over the forum and jump into discussions where you have an interest. Or start a thread yourself if you can't find an answer to a burning question either in threads you see now or in the Library thread that's posted at the top of the first page.

Back