New faces, come say hello....

I'm a little on the younger side, but I recently discovered that I'm hooked on the bdsm scene. I've never engaged in any type of bdsm stuff, in fact I'm a virgin and I had my first kiss today. (I'm floating on air right now.) I'm bored at 1130pm so that is why I decided to explore my sexuality in a sense, but I've known for a while that I like being submissive. Anywho I just wanted to let y'all know I ask a lot of questions and I'm very curious and anxious to know more. I'm also not a troll.

Welcome. Do look around and learn what you can. And if you have questions that you don't see answered, ask them.

Hello all.
I'm not new to the world of d/s, though I am fairly young to know my tastes. I'm definitely taken an intense liking to the dominant side of things, though I haven't yet found a guy of my type willing to step down to me. I'm hoping to learn more about this side of me through Lit, and to expand my knowledge of what I enjoy.

Welcome. Do stick around and join in the fun here. This is a great place to learn more and meet new people.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I like a good library, so will get stuck in. And one day I might re-surface to join a live thread.

I've dabbled in BDSM for many, many years but I am in my first serious dom/sub relationship (I'm the sub). It feels like a whole new ballgame from what I've previously experienced and I am loving every minute of it.

I've dabbled in BDSM for many, many years but I am in my first serious dom/sub relationship (I'm the sub). It feels like a whole new ballgame from what I've previously experienced and I am loving every minute of it.
Wishing you an enjoyable time as a sub and happy postings on the forum

Hello.
I'm a married lady in my 40's living in Western USA. I've been lurking in the forums off and on for years, mainly in "How To." There are always such thought-provoking topics and helpful advice.

Watching my youngest prepare to leave the nest has lead to quite a bit of introspection in all areas of my life lately. Sex has been a major part of that, so I'm here to learn and explore.

This is another forum I'm interested in. I melt when dominated by a strong man, but guys often crave having me play the dominant role. I've decided to embrace the thought. Maybe I'll like being on the other side of things. Never really know till you try, right? This may be just what I need, as it's proved fruitless waiting for clueless guys to stumble upon what really works for me. I do need to be more assertive anyway. Why not have fun with it. I'm not into pain, but more interested in power, ownership, control.

Hello.
I'm a married lady in my 40's living in Western USA. I've been lurking in the forums off and on for years, mainly in "How To." There are always such thought-provoking topics and helpful advice.

Watching my youngest prepare to leave the nest has lead to quite a bit of introspection in all areas of my life lately. Sex has been a major part of that, so I'm here to learn and explore.

This is another forum I'm interested in. I melt when dominated by a strong man, but guys often crave having me play the dominant role. I've decided to embrace the thought. Maybe I'll like being on the other side of things. Never really know till you try, right? This may be just what I need, as it's proved fruitless waiting for clueless guys to stumble upon what really works for me. I do need to be more assertive anyway. Why not have fun with it. I'm not into pain, but more interested in power, ownership, control.

Yes, having fun and being in control can be really sweet :)
Welcome! I hope you find what you are looking for!

Hello, i'm a bisexual, single woman from England who loves both sides of the bdsm coin, taking considerable pleasure from being both submissive and dominant. I've adored s&m most of my life and find the control, psychology and emotion to be supreme turn ons.

You sound like fun and ...........

Hello, i'm a bisexual, single woman from England who loves both sides of the bdsm coin, taking considerable pleasure from being both submissive and dominant. I've adored s&m most of my life and find the control, psychology and emotion to be supreme turn ons.

You have an English accent what a bonus!!!!!! Love to chat:kiss:

Hello everyone! I'm female, 33, and been lurking around here for quite some time now. I really enjoy your stories:) I've never experienced anything like these stories in real life, but I'm a corrections officer, and so I have to boss people around all day. I don't quite like it. So I like to fantasize about being a sub. Preferably with another woman. I hope to get to know some of you, so you can impart all of your collective kinky wisdom:)

Hello everyone! I'm female, 33, and been lurking around here for quite some time now. I really enjoy your stories:) I've never experienced anything like these stories in real life, but I'm a corrections officer, and so I have to boss people around all day. I don't quite like it. So I like to fantasize about being a sub. Preferably with another woman. I hope to get to know some of you, so you can impart all of your collective kinky wisdom:)

We should talk! I think I can help I have some kinky wisdom to share and I'm a Domme who would love to play with you! Let me know if you are interested !:rose:

Greetings and salutations! Thanks for creating this intro-space. I’m new-ish to the site (have been reading on and off for a while since one of my partners turned me on to it, but haven’t previously gotten more involved than that). I’ve finally decided it’s time to de-lurk and start writing and talking. From what I’ve seen, this place has a ton of quality content, and the message board conversations are interesting and thoughtful. It seems like a good place to spend some time. :)

I have an MFA in creative writing and work as an editor/proofreader. I’m also a part-time instructor of English/writing at my local community college. In my free time, I play video games, go hiking/walking, drink coffee, and read all kinds of books. I occasionally binge on Netflix.

I’m in a long-term triad with a woman and a man; I’ve been with her for 15 years (since high school…Catholic high school…eek!), and we’ve been with him for ~6 years now. Shared finances, shared cats and dog, shared bed, etc.

He leans more toward polyfidelity (has no desire to go outside our triad for sex, romance, whatever). She’s open to outside experiences, but doesn’t seek them. I’m the polyslut looking for more partners and sexy friends and suchlike. ^_^ Everyone in the relationship knows what’s up—no lying, no pretenses, just open communication.

Other than my established female partner, I find I’m almost exclusively interested in men/boys (of legal age, mind you). My interests vary, but I tend to end up being dominant in most relationships. I like tying guys up, giving them orders, humiliating them. I like dealing with brats. I range from derisive to maternal/affectionate, depending on the person and the situation. I tend to prefer partners roughly around my own age or younger (legal to…40ish, I suppose, as I’m 31, myself), though I’m open to variations.

What else can I tell you about me? These "get to know you quick, go go go" posts are always a bit tough, aren't they? Hmm. I’m a fan of discipline, setting rules, being bossy. I like bit gags, restraints of various types, and spankings (mostly giving, though I’m not averse to receiving if you can make me take it, hehe). I’m fat (~250 @ 5’6”, which I like to get out there quickly so as to weed out the folks who don’t like fatness); I don’t really shave anything, because the upkeep annoys me; and my background is queer, so it’ll come as no surprise that gender normativity is not my deal.

If you want to talk to me, please do talk to me! I’m pretty chatty, as you can see. Maybe we’ll be great friends, or something else. ;)

Last edited:
Wow u have it all

Greetings and salutations! Thanks for creating this intro-space. I’m new-ish to the site (have been reading on and off for a while since one of my partners turned me on to it, but haven’t previously gotten more involved than that). I’ve finally decided it’s time to de-lurk and start writing and talking. From what I’ve seen, this place has a ton of quality content, and the message board conversations are interesting and thoughtful. It seems like a good place to spend some time. :)

I have an MFA in creative writing and work as an editor/proofreader. I’m also a part-time instructor of English/writing at my local community college. In my free time, I play video games, go hiking/walking, drink coffee, and read all kinds of books. I occasionally binge on Netflix.

I’m in a long-term triad with a woman and a man; I’ve been with her for 15 years (since high school…Catholic high school…eek!), and we’ve been with him for ~6 years now. Shared finances, shared cats and dog, shared bed, etc.

He leans more toward polyfidelity (has no desire to go outside our triad for sex, romance, whatever). She’s open to outside experiences, but doesn’t seek them. I’m the polyslut looking for more partners and sexy friends and suchlike. ^_^ Everyone in the relationship knows what’s up—no lying, no pretenses, just open communication.

Other than my established female partner, I find I’m almost exclusively interested in men/boys (of legal age, mind you). My interests vary, but I tend to end up being dominant in most relationships. I like tying guys up, giving them orders, humiliating them. I like dealing with brats. I range from derisive to maternal/affectionate, depending on the person and the situation. I tend to prefer partners roughly around my own age or younger (legal to…40ish, I suppose, as I’m 31, myself), though I’m open to variations.

What else can I tell you about me? These "get to know you quick, go go go" posts are always a bit tough, aren't they? Hmm. I’m a fan of discipline, setting rules, being bossy. I like bit gags, restraints of various types, and spankings (mostly giving, though I’m not averse to receiving if you can make me take it, hehe). I’m fat (~250 @ 5’6”, which I like to get out there quickly so as to weed out the folks who don’t like fatness); I don’t really shave anything, because the upkeep annoys me; and my background is queer, so it’ll come as no surprise that gender normativity is not my deal.

If you want to talk to me, please do talk to me! I’m pretty chatty, as you can see. Maybe we’ll be great friends, or something else. ;)

I'd love to chat ! :rose:

Hello, I'm boomer61,

I'm new here. Hoping to learn, share, maybe meet someone in my area for actual fun and experiences. I have a open and kinky mind I'd like to share. I'm straight, white, fit (5' 10", 170lb.)
I live in 30 miles south of Washington DC but will travel for fun with the right woman (or two)

bdsm setting

been having kidnapping and bondage fantasies for as long as i can remember, and for some reason with an arabian nights twist. the kidnapping sheik, the demanding sultan, white slave trade, crusader raiding a harem, even a little girlie genie in a bottle. yup, i'm strange that way!

been having kidnapping and bondage fantasies for as long as i can remember, and for some reason with an arabian nights twist. the kidnapping sheik, the demanding sultan, white slave trade, crusader raiding a harem, even a little girlie genie in a bottle. yup, i'm strange that way!
Sounds hot!

Hello, all! i'm very new to the BDSM world, though i've been interested in it for many years. i've recently entered into training under an experienced Master, who has encouraged me to get out and explore the world, get to know others who share Our/our interests.

i'm female, 22, 5'8" and only 105lbs. I'm a tiny little thing, but i learn quickly and am very determined. If you'd like to be friends, let me know! i'd love to meet more subs/slaves who might have enlightening information or even just companionship.

Nice to meet Everyone!

hi all,

new guy here, 24, 5'9 and about 60kgs (dunno what that is in pounds! one hundred and...sixty?). I' relatively new to the BDSM scene (the real-life one -- been doing online stuff for years), but trying to gain as much experience as a master as I can, with guys or gals.

nice to meet everyone, good to know other people who share similar interests, they can be a bit hard to come across where I'm from! :)

Hi all I'm new :)

I'm 30 years old and live in the uk, never done anything like this I find ' normal ' vanilla sex very very boring.. I would love to become a Sub/ Have a Dom the thought of being played and toyed with actually drives me crazy in a good way.. :D

G x

Howdy, newcomers!! Welcome to the party :)
Feel free to jump into conversations, ask questions, and have fun!

Greetings,
I'm a 39 year old submissive male. I'm a bit shy. I would love to meet friends here. I will admit I'm somewhat scared.

Greetings,
I'm a 39 year old submissive male. I'm a bit shy. I would love to meet friends here. I will admit I'm somewhat scared.

Nothing to be scared of!
Sure, there are assholes and trolls, but that's what the ignore feature is for :)
Come in and put your virtual feet up and enjoy!!

Back