Ass Worship as the perfect way to show a respect to a Woman

Hi!

Everyone knows there is nothing like to be under the warm butt of a Woman. But the life is about paying a respect to Them.

We all know that Women are the future to this world... So guys. Can You pay some respect to Your Goddesses?
Because I can!

Adorring Their Booties is the way to tell Them "I love You and I respect You so much". Think about it! You can to kiss Their Buttocks, hug Them or even bury Your faces alive there.

So gentleman. Think about this scenario! Your Queen is waking up. You can to kiss Her Booty to greet Her. When She is going outside, to job or to meet Her friends all You can to do is a short moment of adoration of Her Ass. And when the night comes You can to kiss Her Bum goodnight.

Sometimes I'm thinking about the situation when a Mistress wants to sit on my happy and comfy face. What can I do? I can do much by one little deed. I can to kiss Her Bum before She will take a seat on my face and tell Her "I love Your Booty".

Also I remember there is a lot of moments when I can to pay Her a tribute by an Ass worship. No matter if She is paying an attention or not... We have to adore Their Booties for a good reasons.
I love it when my cuckold rims me. I also love cunt worship, especially after I've been fucked and I'm still very sensitive. My cuckold has an excellent mouth and his tongue is longer than his cock! As I get older, I find myself having to sit on his face during the night, when my aging bladder needs relief. He has developed into an excellent nighttime toilet. I should add that all of the above activities are 100% consensual.

I love it when my cuckold rims me. I also love cunt worship, especially after I've been fucked and I'm still very sensitive. My cuckold has an excellent mouth and his tongue is longer than his cock! As I get older, I find myself having to sit on his face during the night, when my aging bladder needs relief. He has developed into an excellent nighttime toilet. I should add that all of the above activities are 100% consensual.
I love that honey

Back