New faces, come say hello....

This is my first post since joining a couple of days ago.

I've lurked here for a month before finally joining - I am just an ordinary middle-aged guy in the UK who is now on a voyage of self-discovery.

Still learning, and willingly corruptible.

Last edited:
Hello There ...

I just signed up,I Love reading the stories !!! They're so erotic. I'm a 43 yr old F . Interested in learning more about BDSM . The light stuff I guess you could say. I find I like some Bondage. To be able to learn and explore is a dream right now.Even though my family is grown.Youngest is 17.So I have freedom now.

To be able to get into that area of Sensualness with someone trust worthy isn't doable right now.So til then I'm willing to explore and learn what I can.So when the time comes for this Kat to play,I'll be ready and willing for hands on experience.
I will post a pic ,It wouldn't let me do it from my cell. Though unsure if I should put a actual pic of me up. Or is a anonymous pic better ?

I just signed up,I Love reading the stories !!! They're so erotic. I'm a 43 yr old F . Interested in learning more about BDSM . The light stuff I guess you could say. I find I like some Bondage. To be able to learn and explore is a dream right now.Even though my family is grown.Youngest is 17.So I have freedom now.

To be able to get into that area of Sensualness with someone trust worthy isn't doable right now.So til then I'm willing to explore and learn what I can.So when the time comes for this Kat to play,I'll be ready and willing for hands on experience.
I will post a pic ,It wouldn't let me do it from my cell. Though unsure if I should put a actual pic of me up. Or is a anonymous pic better ?

Welcome

SassyKat

Hi - great description. Welcome and enjoy!

You might want to (or not?) go to your Profile and enable receipt of private messages.

You'll have many.

G

Hello!

I've been reading the stories on here for years but I have just recently been directed to the forums. I'm 23 and have gotten to play as a sub a lot in the past year or so. I'm looking to get in on some fun discussions and to learn as much as I can about this crazy world that I'm getting myself into =)

hi everyone

I'm a completely inexperienced student and very very curious towards the whole world of BDSM. I've been interested in sex from a very young age and enjoyed the stories on here from my earlier teens (so thank you wonderful writers!). BDSM was something I immediately connected to when I discovered it, and probably lean more towards the submissive side, but have never really had chance to try this out. I would love some friendly chat to allow me to explore this culture.

I was also wondering if any of you know any ways of meeting people alike in London? I signed up to a dating-esque site but have no idea whether it is reputable or not, and was flooded by messages from aggressive 50+ men (a little too old for me). I'm always daydreaming of a slightly older man to belong to, but have no idea how to safely meet him.

Thank you guys, I'm so glad I've finally got the guts to post here!

I'm a completely inexperienced student and very very curious towards the whole world of BDSM. I've been interested in sex from a very young age and enjoyed the stories on here from my earlier teens (so thank you wonderful writers!). BDSM was something I immediately connected to when I discovered it, and probably lean more towards the submissive side, but have never really had chance to try this out. I would love some friendly chat to allow me to explore this culture.

I was also wondering if any of you know any ways of meeting people alike in London? I signed up to a dating-esque site but have no idea whether it is reputable or not, and was flooded by messages from aggressive 50+ men (a little too old for me). I'm always daydreaming of a slightly older man to belong to, but have no idea how to safely meet him.

Thank you guys, I'm so glad I've finally got the guts to post here!

Have you joined fetlife.com? It's a place where you can find lots of kinky people and events in your area. You might also want to simply google "london munch" and see what comes up. Munch is a very low key meet-up for kinky people. It's usually held in a restaurant or a pub and people come in street clothes to meet new people, no roles and expectations towards any sort of sex. In our BDSM Cafe forum there's a thread for UK kinksters, so you might want to check it out as well. I'm sure they will be able help you better. :)

And about safely meeting new people, there are lots of thread dedicated to that topic. Take a look at our library, which is a sticky right below this thread, and use the search function (although it is quite blotchy). The cliffnotes are that meet them in public first, preferably let a friend know where you are and have them check up on you (ie. set up a safety call) to make sure everything's running smoothly and trust your gut instinct.

Welcome to Lit! :rose:

Last edited:
Have you joined fetlife.com? It's a place where you can find lots of kinky people and events in your area. You might also want to simply google "london munch" and see what comes up. Munch is a very low key meet-up for kinky people. It's usually held in a restaurant or a pub and people come in street clothes to meet new people, no roles and expectations towards any sort of sex. In our BDSM Cafe forum there's a thread for UK kinksters, so you might want to check it out as well. I'm sure they will be able help you better. :)

And about safely meeting new people, there are lots of thread dedicated to that topic. Take a look at our library, which is a sticky right below this thread, and use the search function (although it is quite blotchy). The cliffnotes are that meet them in public first, preferably let a friend know where you are and have them check up on you (ie. set up a safety call) to make sure everything's running smoothly and trust your gut instinct.

Welcome to Lit! :rose:

Wow thank you so much for the speedy reply! I haven't joined fetlife yet, but will definitely get on it and look into your other links :) Seriously thank you again; you can expect me loitering around more often!

Hello, not into bdsm. You may ask why I am here, to get infomation and help. Turns out my young female roommate. Is really a dominate female and has been trying to make me her slave. Right now she is in prison for a short stay, six to ten months, depending on what texas decides. So far now I am free to do whatever I want. Right now that's getting infomation on bdsm and advice on how to get through to her that while I may behave like a sub i have no desire to be her slave or anyone elses slave. If i can't get her to accept that, I'll. Just have to give up on having any type of relationship with her.

Hello, not into bdsm. You may ask why I am here, to get infomation and help. Turns out my young female roommate. Is really a dominate female and has been trying to make me her slave. Right now she is in prison for a short stay, six to ten months, depending on what texas decides. So far now I am free to do whatever I want. Right now that's getting infomation on bdsm and advice on how to get through to her that while I may behave like a sub i have no desire to be her slave or anyone elses slave. If i can't get her to accept that, I'll. Just have to give up on having any type of relationship with her.

Hi and welcome to Lit!

BDSM is all about consent and if you haven't given yours, it's simply abuse. This is also something you might want to tell her if she insists on trying to push you when she returns.

The only thing you can do is hold on to your bondaries and tell her plain and clear that you're not interested in being her slave. You are entitled to your own boundaries, but you also have to learn to take care of them. If telling her you're not into it doesn't work, you should definitely reconsider being roommates.

Thanks for the warm welcome seela. I understand the concept of bdsm being consensual it's just hard for me to accept emotionally.

its been 10 years

for me here at lit. :)
I've decided to say hello and tread away from the Playground.

Afternoon everybody. Names Brandon, im 25 M. Im here for the same reason as most, reading hot stories and meeting new people and learning new things. Gettng one off now and again never hurts either.

Welcome Kat. :)

Hello! I am new to the forums and new to BDSM in general.

When I was in high school, I had read several erotic tales online by one author, who described little vignettes about her experiences as a slave. I enjoyed them on... many different levels. At the time though, I was hesitant to look into the idea more. (I didn't know ANYTHING about sex, but I could tell that THIS was a very intense expression of it.)

In my previous relationships, things were very "vanilla." Although perfectly "fine," I did have a feeling of... wanting something more or something ELSE. One of my best friends is in a D/s relationship with her husband. Thinking back to those fantasies, I finally broached the topic with them. They discussed some aspects of it with me, and it felt like some of my yearnings were aligned right along the lines of what they were describing.

So... I feel like I'm in a position where I "know just enough for it to be dangerous," but not enough to really do anything with it.

And that's what prompted me to join the forums. :) I plan to make copious use of the library here and learn what I can!

hello

new to posting but not to Lit...love the stories! in GA, not involved but would like to meet someone and see where this could go...
Peace

Hey Im new here. Im 21 would love to have an older women 35+ take control of me and use me as her boy toy ;)

New Reader.. interested in dom/sub and light bdsm :)

Hello :)
I am a 24 year old female who has started looking into her interest in the bdsm, dom/sub kind of stuff...
I think I've always liked "kinky" sex but recently I've become very interested in this area of sexual preferences.
I've researched a little about what bdsm is but I've never really experienced it... would love to some time.

I'm interested in the male dominant/female submissive and some bondage stories. I also like it when the characters build a relationship over time.

I'm new at this.. but it all fascinates me :p

Vyenna

Hi Vyenna--- If you'd like others to be able to contact you, you can turn on PRIVATE MESSAGES in your profile. If not, leave it turned off.

Anyway, welcome! and enjoy!

Gabriel

Suggested "stories" you may find of interest.

Hello :)

I'm interested in the male dominant/female submissive and some bondage stories. I also like it when the characters build a relationship over time.

Hi Vyenna,
If by stories, you are looking for specific "written stories" here on Lit, and you like the D/s relationship that is "caring" and builds over time, I suggest the following authors on Lit. Go to the "home" page, select "stories", then select "BDSM," then you can review any story that grabs your attention. Or on the "home" page, select "members list" and type in any of the following authors. They are all excellent and have topics similar to your interests.

death and taxes
shysub412
small_town_girl
always_yes
and yours truly....Apple_of_Eden

Of course, there are many more, but these are a few of my favorites and based on your description of "stories" you would like, they fit the definition. I hope you enjoy them if you decide to read some of them.

Have fun....but ALWAYS BE SAFE! "Objects in the mirror may be closer/larger than they appear!"

Hi. I'm a new member here but I've been reading the stories and the forum for a very long time.

I submitted my first story today as well

Hello World

Hello everyone,

I've been a Lit fan for a long time (is it 10 years yet?) but finally got around to creating an account only recently, before that lurking quietly as Anon and reading.

I'm in the UK and just over 40, with a growing interest in BDSM.

I'd describe myself as a "gentle geeky Dom", using my mind to think things through, rather than being a muscle-bound ambulatory penis.

I've got a couple of stories up, which are helping me find what I enjoy and are acting as a "vent" for me, as I'm struggling to find someone to meet up with for actual experience.

Any advice to someone just starting on the path to discovery?

Thx.

Back