New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Kitten

:rose:

Btw, we don't encourage people writing things like this: "W/we are . . . "

We do use PYL for (Master, Domme, Top, chose your own designation) and pyl for ( submissive, bottom, slave, chose your own . . .)

FF

Last edited:
perfect - just my kind of woman - would you like to take instruction her online? I can feel that you strongly have this need to be used..... send me a pm

Miss Chievous LittleFeather

Hello Y'all!

A mockingbird from the South, I have a knack for accents and blending in. At 5'3", short hair, and lots of curves, I'm usually not given a second look. Which makes me enjoy my naughty ideas all the more! Who would ever guess this 30 year old student/mom/professional likes getting flogged and driving a sub crazy with anticipation? That said, my rl experience is very limited. As a switch, I would enjoy a good Dom or trying my own skills with a willing Sub. And of course the stories here give me plenty of ideas too!

I was introduced to Lit a couple of years back by a friend in college. We were sitting in a boring class and she had a smile on her face so I had to ask what she was doing on her computer.... Little did I know that we shared way too many of the same likes! Ever since then I have been getting my thrills here since I'm not getting them in real life. I signed up a while back, but this is the first time I've submitted a story or explored the website. It's been great for releasing stress and giving my ideas a voice. I just got out of relationship where my partner didn't appreciate my interests, so hopefully this site will help keep me occupied until I get ready to look for Mr Right again.

Happy reading and don't forget to write!

new to forum

Hi y'all, I'm gingertea. I'm a heteroflexible submissive in a relationship. He and I are discussing polyamory at my suggestion- not because I want another male but because I realize that my Dom is a strong Alpha male who misses the hunt. I am very interested in getting to know other poly 'couples' to learn more about what does and doesn't work for them.

And I want to get back to writing, something I gave up several years ago while trying to save a sad and vanilla marriage. I always wrote very sensually even when I tried to write non-erotic fiction to please the Ex.

Hope everyone has a wonderful holidays!

GingerT

Hi.
I'm learnbydoing. Early 20s male and whilst I've had a long interest in BDSM lifestyle I am yet to pin down my dom/sub tendancies so for now consider myself a switch but my only real experience [limited though it is] is in the Dom role..

My current relationship is the first to offer an opportunity to explore these interests so as an occasional lurker of the board I thought it was time to join up and begin to 'educate' myself more.

Thanks for reading :)

Hi everybody.

I'm in my 30s and in a live-in D/s relationship with a wonderful guy that I met on the vanilla side of the Lit forums.

Life has been a bit too serious lately, so I'm here looking for some entertainment. ;)

Evening,

I'm fairly new to the boards, and only recently attempting to put myself out there, so to speak. I'm still exploring my submissive tendencies, considering them 'tendencies' because I think I'm still in the process of learning the definition of submission for myself, how it will apply to me and my partner personally. My partner at the moment, he and I are in a long distance relationship, the best thing to happen to me since joining the boards. We're fitting into this fairly balanced d/s dynamic, and thanks to him, I think I've been able to experience some of what I've envisioned with a trusting, willing partner. Better than reading any book or manual, I have a living, breathing man that reacts and pushes me to be more, gives me feedback. I think I give him the same.

Anyhow, I figure introduce myself, and maybe I can find more of the same interactive advice and insight from other like-minded individuals. I'm not always the first to throw my two cents in, and I think I've still quite a deal more to learn, but I think I'm ready to slowly take the next step. I hope I'm up to the challenge.

She

Hello

Hello Everyone!

Decided to finally come out of hiding/lurking after just reading posts and not being interactive for an extended period of time on this website.

I'm 21, a student, lightly tanned, and a 5'3" short woman with green eyes and dark brown hair at the moment. I'm a newly wed, and after 5 months of marriage my husband and I have finally started our Master/slave relationship. He is slowly learning how to be Dominant while I am learning to be patient and obedient to him as a submissive.

I hope that by being a bit more interactive on here I can start to understand more what it means to be a submissive and have a place to come to when problems/hitches take place in the bedroom.

Happy Holidays!
rae

Adventurous Dominant

Hello,

I'm Bryan. A recent addition (having just turned) to the AARP set, but with an attitude, mindset, and thankfully physique as well of someOne 10 or so years younger. I have always enjoyed being Dominant and the idea of controlling My partner sexually has been My mainstay for as long as I can remember.

I enjoy a variety of sexual deviances ranging from medical scenarios, age play, restraints, and exploring all avenues of perversity with someone willing and open-minded. I am totally unshockable and capable of not only pursuing what I enjoy, but am able to drop the Dominant character to ensure that My partner receives whatever she needs and desires as well.

I would enjoy chatting with or exchanging emails with any seriously submissive female and see where it leads. I'm not into games or those only desiring to "test the waters". Contact Me at iluvgapedholes200@yahoo.com or instant message Me some time on Yahoo at the same logon.

I look forward to conversing with you.

Welcome Iluvgapedholes

Your hello might achieve more of what you want in the personals section.

Hello

I am Eve, I am not sure what I am,still trying to find out,I m short 4'6" Brunette,blue eyes slim and busty. am also young but legal..barely

I do enjoy teasing and admit to being a little bit of an exhibionist!
my experiances so far have all been with older guys and I have had fun doing that or them or well you now what I mean.

Saying that I do nt like just any old guy(no pun) I like spontaeous situations best. I have been told I have a sense of humour.

I have posted one short story on here in lit and it is fact not fiction, might post more soon,who knows.
I am from the NW coast(UK) Merseyside area

I have posted pics on my profile but remove them,because of unwanted attention from some of the less desirable types in here,sorry if I sound snooty.If you wnt to know anything else ask...worst Ill do is say no or ignore you,but might respond!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back