New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Eveygirl

:rose:

The way we get to know you here is from reading what you post on various threads.

New Here :)

I’ve been looking around on Lit (stories and such) for the past couple months, but have never posted anything until now.

As for the “about me” bit: I’m in my mid 20s, single, a few years out of college, and I live in the United States’ Midwest. I enjoy music of just about any sort, draw in my spare time, and read voraciously (both online and offline).

I am new to BDSM in that I’m only just learning about it and am very curious. I was raised in a very strict household that was very close-mouthed and -minded about sex and sexuality, so at this time, it’s all newness and baby steps for me. I have no experience, but am definitely intrigued by what I’ve read and heard. Not sure if it will eventually become a lifestyle for me, but I’m here to listen and learn either way.

Hopefully I’ve posted this the correctly. Happy (almost!) New Year!

you sound quite cultured - at your age that would be a must for me, if I decide to instruct you in submission - what classical music do you enjoy? Do you have a favorite artist (paining, drawing)?

hello

Hello y'all

I've been an avid reader for years and only just joined. I'm in the last year of my 20's and enjoying the "lifestyle" occasionally. This isn't a new interest for me, simply one that is difficult to maintain. Allowing myself to be vulnerable means trust and I tend to be a skeptic of motives. Other people have said that I'm thin with curves, I say I'm on the smaller side of average. My look is more edgy than a typical Mid-West American wife and mother. It would be dishonest to say that I'm unattractive, beauty is in the eye of the beholder though and I've found that, while looks do matter, they are rarely the substance to maintain interest. I have a college education and have continued to pursue higher learning because I adore it. Reading, documentaries, mathematics, and puzzles are passions of mine.

Being submissive suits my nature sexually, despite (and perhaps because of) a tendency to stay in control everywhere else. Yet the pull towards submission never dissipates. I've been married for over a decade and my husband understands that this is one area we aren't able to fully embrace. Together, it is a classic case of the fantasy being more comfortable than the reality. To a more "traditional" relationship dynamic this would be problematic, yet he is supportive of my pursuits.

Nice to meet, everybody.

Last edited:
Hello.

I will try to be concise.

Everything I approach is met with wonder and intense scrutiny.

I am an unabashed hedonist.

I am as inquisitive as my name suggests.

I have a terminal degree, yet I still attend classes on a regular basis.

I believe a lifetime can be communicated with one look; it takes the rest of your existence to sort it out.

Everything will can be change the same immediately.

I look forward to many intense conversations.

Hi! I've been reading stories on here for a long time. My more experienced boyfriend has been introducing me to some bondage and dominance (nothing as serious as what I've seen on this forum...) and I really like it so far, so I'm just here to learn more about it :)

New girl here!

Hi! Umm Im not quite sure how to start this so please bare with me!
I am 18 years old, short (5'2-5'3 somewhere around there!) I am super curvy, so more on the chunky side then the skinny one! Brown hair, green eyes but sometimes they turn hazel. I've had a bit of sexual experiences but I am still a virgin. I have recently started becoming interested in the BDSM lifestyle. I find it very unique, interesting and well, just really exciting! For now I am just looking around here on the forums trying to learn more about it not really sure if ill be making it part of my lifestyle any time soon but hey you never know! I do know that for now I will keep on looking around trying to more learn about it!:) I'm not really sure what else to say so ill just end it here! Its nice to meet you all!:)

Greetings

Hello all, I'm a 45 year old female who writes kinky smut others like but I think is trash. I've started reading stories here to try and improve my style. I'm enjoying it immensely :)

I'm an open kinky Aussie and enjoy meeting new people.

Welcome TranquilStorm

Oh and screw anyone who likes your stuff and then calls it trash. They should be . . .

:devil:

I'm a 27 male/Dom/switch who has been reading/joining Lit on and off for the past 4 years or so. I enjoy writing smut almost as much as I enjoy reading it. I've been into the BDSM kink scene/munches/the like for a few years now. Like many, I spend my days taking orders and nights giving them. I'm also overly polite/respectful, almost to a fault in regards to being Dom.

Anyhoo... I'm just here to share some kink and talk with like-minded people. Thanks for keeping this place open and active. Glad to be back.

Hi! I'm 24, been reading literotica for ages and since I can't get chat to work I thought I'd try the discussion boards! I'm interested in bdsm, been dipping my toes in it and would like to learn more, and I'd like to make friends! And maybe an online dom, but I'm in no hurry for that.

Welcome Sangsuesub

As I understand it chat has been down for a long while.

Hi all!

I'm a 39 year old guy in the uk. I have read stories on this site for years but thought I should start interacting rather than lurking.

I'm a hypnotist (pro hypnotherapist) and have a female sub who unfortunately lives thousands of miles away. Yes...frustrating, but she is amazing and one day we'll close the distance for good.

I'm fairly new to bdsm and am only a year into officially owning my sub.

I think this will be a good place for me to get advice about these matters...and maybe give some advice where my experience can be of value.
I shall probably be asking lots of questions about how to manage a permanent sub/Dom relationship, and keep things fresh and exciting for both parties.

For my part, if you have any questions about the practicalities and possibilities of hypnosis and mind control then don't hesitate to ask. :)

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back