New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello everyone

i'm 46 y/o but feel like 26, i live in the suburbs of Buffalo, New York. i discovered about 3 yrs ago that i am a submissive. i had no idea at the time until someone helped me to discover that side of me. Looking back now, i can see it all the way back to my childhood. Up until now i have had no real time experience with bdsm but that's all about to change. Back in July, i joined the lit community under the name Katrasia and had a thread called Kat's Korner...it was there that i met my Master. For now i will have to settle for our relationship being online, but that will change come February when i can kneel before him for the first time. i love my new station in life and want nothing more than to please my Master. i long for that day (Feb. 2, 2007) when i can "present" myself to him for his pleasure. i love you Sir :kiss: x infinity :rose: :rose:

Last edited:
tenedaves_pet said:
hello everyone

i'm 46 y/o but feel like 26, i live in the suburbs of Buffalo, New York. i discovered about 3 yrs ago that i am a submissive. i had no idea at the time until someone helped me to discover that side of me. Looking back now, i can see it all the way back to my childhood. Up until now i have had no real time experience with bdsm but that's all about to change. Back in July, i joined the lit community under the name Katrasia and had a thread called Kat's Korner...it was there that i met my Master. For now i will have to settle for our relationship being online, but that will change come February when i can kneel before him for the first time. i love my new station in life and want nothing more than to please my Master. i long for that day (Feb. 2, 2007) when i can "present" myself to him for his pleasure. i love you Sir :kiss: x infinity :rose: :rose:

Hello tenedaves_pet, welcome. :)
May I ask you to change your posting colour to something dark (black, dark green or blue...), please? With the pink my eyes start to water. :eek:

Hello!

BBW straight Mistress here looking for a serious male slave or slave wannabe. I live in Texas with My father since My mom's demise. I have sisters close by and am looking to move to Albuquerque.
I have about three years of scening and am ready to take it to lifestyle.
Am looking forward to meeting you all!

Hi, I am fairly new to this site, but definitely hooked. I am a 40-yr-old executive with Fortune 500 company, who is responsible for a book of business worth about $30M. So, of course, I prefer to be a sub.

Married for 14 years, my husband and I have dabbled in the BDSM lifestyle, but he found it just wasn't for him. I have had OL Doms on and off over the years and still voraciously read forum posts where I can find them. And I must say, these have been among the best.

Expect to see more of me!

brigid_fitch said:
Hi, I am fairly new to this site, but definitely hooked. I am a 40-yr-old executive with Fortune 500 company, who is responsible for a book of business worth about $30M. So, of course, I prefer to be a sub.

Married for 14 years, my husband and I have dabbled in the BDSM lifestyle, but he found it just wasn't for him. I have had OL Doms on and off over the years and still voraciously read forum posts where I can find them. And I must say, these have been among the best.

Expect to see more of me!

Welcome to the thread, and welcome to all the other new people. Will find some great friends here.

Hi

Hi, I am new to this board and this is the first time I have posted here. I became interested in BDSM quite by accident, just by reading a story, here of course, lol. I am really new and so I am dabbling at the moment. Would love an online experience to sort of break down the walls. I have approached my H about it and he seems open to it. In rl I am a very independent, outspoken woman, and submissive is not a word you would immediately associate with me. However, the idea of submitting to a Dom, really excites me. I hope to make some new friends and learn more about this lifestyle I find so exciting.

Rose :rose:

pinkpussy38 said:
Hi, I am new to this board and this is the first time I have posted here. I became interested in BDSM quite by accident, just by reading a story, here of course, lol. I am really new and so I am dabbling at the moment. Would love an online experience to sort of break down the walls. I have approached my H about it and he seems open to it. In rl I am a very independent, outspoken woman, and submissive is not a word you would immediately associate with me. However, the idea of submitting to a Dom, really excites me. I hope to make some new friends and learn more about this lifestyle I find so exciting.

Rose :rose:

I'm new on here as well, and I'm sorta the same way. When I first realized I was interested in the BDSM lifestyle four years ago, I wasn't sure I could actually submit in real life. It took a LOT of dabbling and online play before I realized I was ready for something real. I really feel that I've lucked out, because I have a wonderful Master who knows I'm not perfect and doesn't expect me to be right away. It's a wonderful experience, but not one that I would recommend rushing into until you're absolutely sure. Sounds to me like you're on the right track.

Greets all. I've posted a few times on a couple of threads and said hello then. I'm enjoying some interresting threads on this site and there's always something to learn. Thank you all for sharing. I'm a 50 Y/O male, primarily sub, not with anybody at the moment, and just strolling down the path of life at my own pace. Pleasure to meet ya'll!

Hello to everyone. I am relatively new to Lit. I have read stories from here before. I decided to find out about the author of the story I love the most and that is when I found the rest of Lit. I have been having alot of fun chatting and posting so far. Looking for new friends to chat with!

SweetSassyVixen said:
Hello to everyone. I am relatively new to Lit. I have read stories from here before. I decided to find out about the author of the story I love the most and that is when I found the rest of Lit. I have been having alot of fun chatting and posting so far. Looking for new friends to chat with!

Welcome. There is quite a bunch of good and helpful people on this board. Have fun.

Well I've been around a few weeks but only just found this thread...

met some nice people around here already but I'm always happy to meet more. Especially if they happen to be in London, or at least in the UK.

Faremistress said:
I believe he will be a wonderfull Dom once he gets over the "I'm afraid to hurt you" thing. I am trying not to top from the bottom, but it is hard when he lets things slide, or stops a spanking just when it starts to hurt.

I am still confused on how to go about things with our relationship. I did complete a checklist for him, to help him get a better idea of what I might want and be willing to do.

I would love any comments and advice.

Vanessa

Well, I guess the best advice I can offer is to comunicate a LOT, and take your time...

It's a long journey but I belive it's worth the trip. If you'd like to ask anything specific, please do get in touch.

Hello, everyone!

Neonflux here!

Bi-Queer grrl, 50-years young, Dominant/switch. Although played informally with power, control and pain for many years, I am a relative newcomer to formal BDSM play. Recently completed Cleo Dubois' and Eve Minax's Intensive for Dominant Women and Women Who Switch, which was a life-changing event...

I'm not new to Lit but am new to this forum. Spent most of my time on the LGBT boards and also occasonally posted in the Author's Hangout before I took a 6-month break from the site... Looking for an intellectual community in which I can get support, ask questions and sometimes share personal discoveries, engage in philisophical/political discussion and support others in the same...

Hoping also to make friends. :rose:

~ Neon

P.S., had a number of poems published here, some with BDSM references, but took them down when I got ready to start submitting them for print publication. Will be posting new ones soon :) Also write grants, screenplays, personal essays on a variety of topics, and am working on a book about the social, psychological, historical, personal and cultural aspects of HSV-2.

Last edited:
neonflux said:
Neonflux here!

Bi-Queer grrl, 50-years young, Dominant/switch. Although played informally with power, control and pain for many years, I am a relative newcomer to formal BDSM play. Recently completed Cleo Dubois' and Eve Minax's Intensive for Dominant Women and Women Who Switch, which was a life-changing event...

I'm not new to Lit but am new to this forum. Spent most of my time on the LGBT boards and also occasonally posted in the Author's Hangout before I took a 6-month break from the site... Looking for an intellectual community in which I can get support, ask questions and sometimes share personal discoveries, engage in philisophical/political discussion and support others in the same...

~ Neon

P.S., had a number of poems published here, some with BDSM references, but took them down when I got ready to start submitting them for print publication. Will be posting new ones soon :) Also write grants, screenplays, personal essays on a variety of topics, and am working on a book about the social, psychological, historical, personal and cultural aspects of HSV-2.
Neon! - long time on post! - great to see you back , and over here in the BDSM threads. I have missed seeing your posts.

Shank

Shankara20 said:
Neon! - long time on post! - great to see you back , and over here in the BDSM threads. I have missed seeing your posts.

Shank

Thank you, Shank! It's also nice to read a familiar and friendly "voice" here. And I adore your current avatar - hope you don't mind if I say that reminds me of Peter Max & Yellow Submarine - brings great cheer. :)

wish2bhorni said:
I wonder if each successive competitor (depending upon time limit for each performance) would have an increasing advantage? :D :catgrin:
How about licks per minute? (3 minute drill)
How about swirls per minute or quality of swirls?
There's always turning tongue over, rolling tongue into tube, extent of extension, and tying cherry stem into knot.
Would the volunteers for the performance get to be the judges? Or should there be judges watching (and dreaming)?
:) :)

wish2bhorni although speed can be the best at that right time, there are more ways that i enjoy doing befoer speed. Just love swirls and doing across. There is not anything better (other than finally cumming) for me than doing oral on awoman. Try to very it in all different ways to make her cum so i can taste and enjoy. so dont just judge on speed but judge on tallent and techignue. i love to be contestant and wish2bhorni my judge!! love to know her taste!

neonflux said:
Neonflux here!

~ Neon

Neon,

You sound like someone who know's what she want's and has a good idea how to go about getting it.

I too came here looking for sensible intellectial chat, and swapping advice and ideas. Look forward to reading more of your posts...

Dragon

I'm not really a new face, just a face that took a looooong hiatus. And anyway, when I was here I wasn't here much.

Well, hello. Here I am. No BDSM relationship for me these days, I just kind of like to observe. That's not to say I don't come up with bruises and bite marks every now and then... :cool:

Thank you for the welcome!

Dragonteeth said:
Neon,

You sound like someone who know's what she want's and has a good idea how to go about getting it.

I too came here looking for sensible intellectial chat, and swapping advice and ideas. Look forward to reading more of your posts...

Dragon

looking for thoughtful connection

Hello,

I am a 51 year old male sub looking only for thoughtful conversation and exploration. I am a successful and happy professional. I am happy being a sub-my partner, not so much, so we are trying to work things out. I like the honesty and caring I have read in this board.

I am fairly new. Where do people get the cool avatars anyway?

neonflux said:
Thank you for the welcome!

Well I suppose a more complete introduction might be in order there.

As I mantioned before I'm in the UK and hoping to make friends. I'm not really looking for a lady in my life right now, I have other priorities, but being single, if one comes allong I'll be prepared to see what happens.

You'll find me hanging out at the UK threads and probably on the BDSM things too. I used to be a "House Dom" at a club in North London. If you want to know what that means then you'll have to PM me. Even if you aren't in the UK, I'm very happy to share my knowledge and experience. I'd be particularly interested in talking to female subs especially if they are in London (England).

I hope I come across as a reasonably decent guy, if slightly kinky, and I can hold up a converstaion on most topics.

Have fun

cuklet said:
Hello,

I am a 51 year old male sub looking only for thoughtful conversation and exploration. I am a successful and happy professional. I am happy being a sub-my partner, not so much, so we are trying to work things out. I like the honesty and caring I have read in this board.

I am fairly new. Where do people get the cool avatars anyway?

Hi cuklet,

You need 100 posts, before you can post an AV pic.

I respect your issues with your partner. Comunication has to be the key to working that out. I hope you can find at least some of the things you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back