New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

It seems that it's time for my ever-lurking attraction to BDSM to break out and and actually become real...Which is great! Which keeps me awake at night and totally distracted during the day *g*.

My favorite 'distraction' is searching for information, and this is the kind of place I've been hoping to find. Gained a lot already from reading threads, and hope to post more. So thanks! :)

yay! an introduction thread

sheesh, one would think i'd be used to posting in forums, but never really quite sure what to say, and don't do the "hi i'm new" threads.

as i've had an interest and fancy in the bdsm lifestyle for several years, it's in my nature to be submissive, i attribute to pisces rising, but the leo in me has some issues with pride and vanity...to be proper slave material and my over active lust button leaves me subjected to the bored housewife syndrome and an occasional bout of melancholy. *pouts*

i'm waiting on some story submissions to be posted, and figured i'd peek in to see what's whipping around these parts...it seems awfully hard to jump into so many, arousing conversations...i haven't been in a circle recently to discuss such delights, and being married to another sub, i'm rather enraptured at the thought to be able to again discuss my darker sexual needs with like minded adults.

so thank you for offering an in, and i'm sure i'll find more fascinating, ideas running rampant around here, once i find my...stroke.

Been lurking around for a while now, just started to post, gets addictive doesn't it??
Hello to all. :kiss:

zekealicious

subfem1963

_prudence_

Welcome - they are all nuts here, but me - me you can trust. I'm the only one around here that is not nuts... more-or-less

have fun, there are many good folks here and always room for more.

Shank

welcome prudence.

My hair stylist is named prudence and I nearly had a fit thinking she was posting here now.

subfem1963 said:
hello Shank, you sure i can trust you?? Lol. But I'm sure your not nuts. ;)
absolutely - boy scout trustworthy, cross my heart....

and who has the nuts? gota love them nuts

Ummm... Hi. I'm Arashi Lilith, 5'8, 252-56 pounds, ageless, switch, single and looking... I've been into BDSM for about a year now, thanks to an online turned real-time turned back to online relationship with a guy I will refer to as Master S, as well as generally hanging around with my friend Lady Sycadelick, who is a pro domme in Akron, Ohio (google her, she's fab! LOL).
I am a student currently, looking for odd jobs and such. My Myspace is www.myspace.com/araachan :rose: :kiss: Cheers!

Welcome to all you newbies and semi-newbies. A lot of you kinda found this thread at once, didn't you. Well, nothing wrong with that. Sit back, relax and look for threads to join in on. Or shit, start your own thread. Just post. That's the only thing to do here, really, besides lurk. That's fun, sometimes, too.

P.S.
Watch out for Shank. He's always lookin' for fun in all the wrong places. Other than that, he's OK.

subfem1963 said:
Thanks DVS, :kiss: Shanks told me hes a boyscout and could be trusted. Lol. ;)
And you believed him? He was a boyscout many years ago, when he was a boy. So was I. And, just like me, now he's a grown adult male with LOTS of kinky ideas running around in his head. Someone like that learns to be pretty slick with unsuspecting souls, when talking about trusting him. :rolleyes:

So, trying the ol' boyscout line again, huh Shank? Well, I can't blame ya'. It always works.

What? You'll pay me how much? Is that in cash?

OK, OK...Shank is really an OK guy. He's a lot of fun and a real nice guy. You can trust him and everything. But, I hope you are into kinky sex games, because he's a little kinky. Don't worry, if you don't know any of the games. He'll be glad to teach you. :p

OK, Shank...you owe me big for that one.

Lol, well i have read his posts now, and seen the pics ;) Been told I'm too much of a trusting soul, But hey kinkys good. :devil: :kiss:

Last edited:
DVS said:
And you believed him? He was a boyscout many years ago, when he was a boy. So was I. And, just like me, now he's a grown adult male with LOTS of kinky ideas running around in his head. Someone like that learns to be pretty slick with unsuspecting souls, when talking about trusting him. :rolleyes:

So, trying the ol' boyscout line again, huh Shank? Well, I can't blame ya'. It always works.

What? You'll pay me how much? Is that in cash?

OK, OK...Shank is really an OK guy. He's a lot of fun and a real nice guy. You can trust him and everything. But, I hope you are into kinky sex games, because he's a little kinky. Don't worry, if you don't know any of the games. He'll be glad to teach you. :p

OK, Shank...you owe me big for that one.

send the $$$$ to the same address as last time???

Well...erm...I've posted a few times already, and have been lurking here for a while but I figured I didn't have a whole heck of alot to contribute (heck, I still don't) but I think I may actually be trying to post around on lit a tad more often.

Anywho the name's Karen though I do respond to Cheshire, TCD, or "hey you". I identify as a sub, and though I've only recently put a title to the feelings I think I've sort of always felt that way. Last night I took the opportunity and explored it just a little bit (with my roomate's boyfriend no less) (she was right there and watching) (and getting some happy fun time herself) and loved every minute of it...even the part where I woke up this morning to a black and blue backside. Actually especially that. I want the bruises to last a while. :-D

At the moment I'm just attending school, hoping for a career in the non-profit sector.

Hi all... Been poking around a bit, seeing what's here.

Me, in a nutshell: Very happily married to a guy I adore. We're exploring BDSM, learning what we like and don't like. I'm always on the lookout for some new ideas and hope I'll find some here.

I've written a few short stories that are elsewhere and am trying to become a better writer. I read as much as I can. When I find something that interests me, I have a tendency to research it as much as I can. I have a need to understand things.

Anyway. That's who I am, so. . . Hi.

Cheshire D & MissMaddie welcome - have fun here.

I have posted bunches about me, but don't believe any of it. Others have changes all my posts and made up stories about me.

Shank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back