New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
arctic-stranger said:
Already you know me too well!

Just joining in and saying hello from a new member! Love reading this thread.

arctic_stranger, hope you don't mind me saying, but you have absolutely gorgeous eyes. M or F, they're striking. (assuming that's really you, of course...)

Anyway, feeling welcome, thanks!

And hey, angie420 - I also liked "The Secretary."

getting to know people

Hello, I'm Brooke

DOn't know if I can compete with all the other bio's I'v read so far on here.

I am new to all of this. My husband sent me here after he decided to spring his ummm.....kinks?(for lack of a better word, not all ment to be judgemental) on me. I came here looking for awnsers to what I thought was going to be a problem. I got a lot of help on the forums that caused me to see things in a new way. I have to say that after a week, my marriage has never been better.

I am also new to the lingo, nut I'll try. I am a 27 switch(?) I am married to a sub, but I think hes only kinda submissive (so I guess hes a switch too). I am a stay at home mom to a wonderful 1 yr old baby boy and fat pug. I live in Ohio which I hate. I love to read (usually fiction) and have an obsession with law&order, cooking, and yoga. Everything that hasa happened in the past week has made me question everything else-so thats all I know about me for now

Hi A'all

Submissive white male from Houston TX. Very obedient, and have done forced fem, forced bi, serving multiple Mistress/Masters at parties. I am blonde, blue eyes, fit (love to work out), healthy, passionate, and very obedient. Single at present, but would much prefer to be owned. PM me, i love to meet new people.

Re: getting to know people

ihavequestions said:
Hello, I'm Brooke

[major circumscism---]

I live in Ohio which I hate. I love to read (usually fiction) and have an obsession with law&order, cooking, and yoga. Everything that hasa happened in the past week has made me question everything else-so thats all I know about me for now

i am a Law and Order addict. If they did Law and Order:Traffic Division, i would be there.

Good luck with the marriage.....i hope my wife is more like you than i suspect she is.....

Hey Brooke!!
I live in Ohio, am a stay at home mom (2yo and 7yo), LOVE yoga, and watch law and order all the time!! I'm really new to all of this, too. :heart: and I'm 28, lol. We have quite a bit in common! I live in Cincinnati....I don't know if you live near here, but I would love to make a new friend :) All of my "old" friends are single and/or don't have kids.

And, you said "after a week our marriage has never been better" I totally agree. My Master (giggle, I love calling him that) told me last night he would die for me. I feel myself loving him more deeply than I EVER did before, sometimes it brings tears to my eyes. We've been married about a year and a half. I've been asking him to let me be his sub/slave for a little over a week, I guess.

Anyway, maybe we can talk sometime?? I use yahoo, a lot. If you want to IM me, it's weaver513. I hope everything continues to get better and better for you :rose:

Re: Hi A'all

norseprince said:
Submissive white male from Houston TX. Very obedient, and have done forced fem, forced bi, serving multiple Mistress/Masters at parties. I am blonde, blue eyes, fit (love to work out), healthy, passionate, and very obedient. Single at present, but would much prefer to be owned. PM me, i love to meet new people.
haha, another male sub on the boards hmm? good, there's not enough of us :). Although you certainly seem to be a lot more experienced than me lol, welcome to the board :)

what do people get pm'ed about so much I wonder, I've only ever gotten two. maybe it's people asking questions of the experienced people lol, which would explain why I don't get any. And welcome to all you newbs out there :) I doubt it would yield any answers but feel free to ask me questions :). hehehe

arctic-stranger said:
Well that would depend on exactly where you are....

Since i am always off of everyone else's time, i just make do.

I was thinking that as I hit the [post] button since it could just have been afternoon or evening.

Aeroil said:
what do people get pm'ed about so much I wonder, I've only ever gotten two. maybe it's people asking questions of the experienced people lol, which would explain why I don't get any. And welcome to all you newbs out there :) I doubt it would yield any answers but feel free to ask me questions :). hehehe

You dont get pm'ed?

wow....... I thought everyone got pm'ed to death.

(the previous words were only intended to for Aeroil, and he should consider them a part of his training....)

arctic-stranger said:
You dont get pm'ed?

wow....... I thought everyone got pm'ed to death.

(the previous words were only intended to for Aeroil, and he should consider them a part of his training....)
no, apparently just you lol, there's a thread in the cafe asking you to clear your pm box lol. I believe I've only ever gotten two PM's from skylineblue, it was in regards to that truth or dare thread I was participating in, she was asking me if I had a domme. And what do you mean by my training anyway?

Last edited:
Aeroil said:
And what do you mean by my training anyway?

Ancient Dom/me secret.

Lol, I'm kidding. PMs are very much a tit for tat thing, to get them you often have to send them.

err, ancient dom/me secret? AS is a guy, he isn't gonna be training me, at least not in the standard BDSM sense, so I'm assuming he means something different.

Silverlily said:
Ancient Dom/me secret.

Lol, I'm kidding. PMs are very much a tit for tat thing, to get them you often have to send them.

And in order to send them, you need someone to send them to.

Spirit Guide said:
And in order to send them, you need someone to send them to.

Fair enough.

Next time you read a post that makes you smile, you agree with, or appreciate, send a PM.

Not all PMs are "u r hot, wanna fuck?" (not implying you thought that), some are just "hi, great post".

Silverlily said:
Fair enough.

Next time you read a post that makes you smile, you agree with, or appreciate, send a PM.

Not all PMs are "u r hot, wanna fuck?" (not implying you thought that), some are just "hi, great post".

Most of the ones that I get out of the blue from people I don't know are of the "u r hot, wanna fuck?" variety.

Silverlily said:
Fair enough.

no I didn't think that lol, but it would be quite flattering :). hahaha.......

Spirit Guide said:
Most of the ones that I get out of the blue from people I don't know are of the "u r hot, wanna fuck?" variety.

Really? You have such interesting avs, I'm surprised you don't get more asking about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back