Never Forget (Closed)

Otto groaned and growled, truly excited by the way Eden's whole body shook with pleasure. He was proud that he could make her feel that way, and it really, really looked beautiful to see her with her youth and health in such a wild and revealing moment. "One things for sure, my dear, I definately want to do that to you again and again. The feeling it gives me to see you cum for me, its glorious!"

He chuckled, fondling her glistening wet sex, teasing a spasm of unbearable pleasure out of her. He sat up on his knees and kept his hand resting lightly against her pussy, careful not to make her twitch again as he let her flesh calm from the heights of orgasm. He was standing proudly erect and ready to enter her, he was just waiting until she wasn't so sensitive anymore before he reached over and grabbed the condom.

He tested her pussy with his fingers to see if she was still too sensitive to be played with and though she gaved him something of a pained smile, she didn't spasm this time, so he took his hand away and tore the condom open and drew it out. *Ahem...* He cleared his throat, putting the sleeve on as elegantly and expertly as he could. It wasn't the sexiest thing in the world he could be doing, but to do that, he had to do this, so he got it done.

The condom was snug and secure, and actually made him feel a little less naked. He shifted and drew up to slip between Eden's thighs, forcing her to part wider to allow him access to her sex. "Are you certain you are ready for this, my dear?" He asked, bringing his erect cock to bear at her sweet and glisteningly moist entrance. "If it hurts too much, I will stop at any time. I'm counting on you to be honest with me, even if you feel you have to cry, for whatever reason, don't feel ashamed, okay? Whatever is to come, I'm here for you."

He waited and watched her face closely, wanting only honesty.

Eden was being thrown over and over again in her head, moving her head back as her body just went spasm after spasm. Sure she had never had sex but she read about it, and remembered it from school. Her heart felt like it was going to explode from everything he was doing from her, groaning happily as she felt his hand working on her body. And she never thought her body would ever let up, but she realized what he was doing. Over stimulation could be torture and she knew Otto wasn't into that.

And after a few minutes her body started to relax and sighing softly, she had her eyes closed thinking about the future with him and knew all to well this was going to be wonderful. Nothing would be golden forever she knew but she was happy with what she knew. About what she wanted in life, when she opened up his eyes she smiled showing she was okay. And she watched him with the condom and smiled a little bit. She would not lie to Otto, she may lie to others to keep people at an arms length.

But Otto meant the world to her and when he slid the condom on she knew this was it, and she had butterflies in her stomach. And then he moved her legs wider, and did so with his help without much trouble. She could feel him against her and smiled a little bit, but hearing what he said to her was curious. He should know by now he would never be lied to by her. Unless of course it was a white lie, something small and stupid nothing like this. She wasn't to sure how to answer him exactly.

But she stroked his cheek and smiled lovingly "Otto I know this is going to hurt a lot for me, but I want this. I have wanted to make love to you for many years, I Kept myself in hopes to be with you some day. I have never lied to you and I would not stop now, not with this situation before us or any situation we will ever face together. I want to feel you inside me no matter the pain it will be worth it to me, I promise to be open and honest with you Otto" She said stroking his loving cheek.

"Oh, my dear, sweet Eden, I do believe that you're actually being a bit more mature than even me..." He smiled softly and let out a silent chuckle. "I may actually be feeling more nervous than you." He admitted, as he aligned himself with her entrance and placed a gentle hand to rest lightly against her pubic area, as if keeping his hand there would keep her from splitting in two if he was 'too big for her'. Which was a silly irrational thought of course, if anything he was of average size for a man.

"Okay then... Here we go." He whispered, pushing into her, an inch, two, three, feeling her hymen give and tear, the pain making her instictively clench around his invading length. He couldn't bare being in only half way, knowing that if he stalled there, he would only prolong the agony of sundering her hymen, so he sunk to his full length as quickly as he could. But then, he stayed there, burried deep. "I... I don't know what to expect from here..." He whispered, quite honestly. "Try and talk to me, my dear? Shall I move? Give you time to aclimate to the feel of me? Draw out?" He sounded uncertain. "Is it bearable? How badly does it hurt, my love?" His voice ached with loving tenderness.

Eden watched as she felt him getting himself ready, and smiled when he said he thought he was much more nervous then he was. She bit her lip a little bit, feeling him slowly starting to go into her body, she let out a gasp feeling him at her hymen and knew this was going to be a bitch. But he sunk into her and she cried out rather painfully, gripping her hands to the bed feeling every inch inside her that he had to offer, her insides rather tight and she refused to allow tears to fall she was a strong girl.

Feeling him inside her was lovely "Mmm Otto you feel wonderful inside me, just keep thrusting into me it hurts but I am okay" She said truthfully and stroked his cheek as her insides pulsed a little bit, throbbing from pain but it was going away very slowly. Looking into his eyes she saw the love, she saw the sorrow of hurting her, but this was what she wanted more then anything. To be his lover, his wife and mother to there child. Groaning a bit more she reached up kissing him, urging him on silently to continue.

Otto felt his heart flutter over Eden's sweet and loving words. There was no doubt, being inside of her felt wonderful to him as well, it did his heart good to know that, dispite the pain she had to endure, she could still sense how good it could be to make love. It was a uniquely sorrowful yet beautiful moment that felt like it would soon bud into blossoming sensuality and culminate in wild excitement. But not too soon, Otto was going to take his time and really enjoy the way they came together like they'd been made for one another.

He began to move inside of her at her urging, testing to see how much she could handle, and when it was clear that he could go at the luxuriously casual pace that he prefered, he let out a soft sigh and played his tongue in a slow dance with hers. He lingered in that kiss with her until he felt himself grow his firmest yet. He broke the kiss and smiled lovingly as he caressed Eden's face, and then her hip, baring his weight on his one arm and legs so that he wouldn't crush her under him, or make her uncomfortable as he writhed and thrust slowly within her.

"Are you comfortable? Does it feel better? Good? Are you enjoying it?" He asked, he didn't seem nervous, or worried about his own performance, but he did want to make sure she was finding some pleasure in their union. "I could tease your clit while we make love." He offered, his hand already slidding in to do so.

Her body no more a girl but a woman, losing her virginity to the man of her dreams. She did not know what it was really with him. But felt deep down she loved him for being him, he was gentle, loving and highly intelligent. It felt good to have intelligent conversations with him. And he seemed to know what she was talking about when she talked, but this no one told her sex could be so wonderful. She had just assumed but she never thought she would be this intimate with anyone but was grateful.

When he moved into her she was still a bit sore but not as much as she was when he had to move into her, her body was slowly getting use to him. She groaned a little bit feeling what he was doing to her, groaning happily as she sighed and heard what he said and felt his hand sliding down and groaned even more. It was hard to concentrate on any kind of words for herself, she was in the heat of this very moment. Moving her head so she was looking at him, offering a sweet face and nodded.

"This feels wonderful Otto, it doesn't hurt that much any more. I will be okay as I told you sweet heart, I am a taught girl" She said lovingly and pulled him down a bit so she was kissing him deeply, running her free hand down his bare chest. Panting happily it was a nice steady pace and enjoyed every moment of it. Letting him go for some air she felt her heart beat, beating so loudly it was almost hard to hear anything he said. But she heard it all to clearly now, relaxing more and more with every bit he moves.

"Yes, you certainly are tough, stronger than I gave you credit for... I am very proud of you, you are like an angel..." He slowly rocked in against her and back, filling her with his manhood, showing her what it was like to be his woman. "Would you like me to tell you how it feels for me? In this moment, making love to you like this?" He asked, knowing she would.

"Its a fine thing, glorious really. I know I'm supposed to put on a show like it makes me bold and beastly, like I lose my mind to the passion of it. And I have, and I will, and it hasn't been a show, its been full and heartfelt. But right now, the notion that I've taken your virginity, feeling you stretched tight aroun..." He almost couldn't finish explaining, emotion swelling in his voice. "Feeling the way you feel, so tight and warm, and wet, I feel like I could swoon, and cry with joy into your breast. I know, so manly of me, right?" He said with a slightly pained smile.

"And now... I'm close, oh my dear, sweet Eden, so close, linginering right on the e-edge, you can feel it, can't you? How it swells inside of you? Its a subtle thing, and maybe you can't feel it because of the ache of your pain, but its there, and one day, when you can clench yourself around me without stinging and aching because of it, you will. When I get... Get to this point, I could almost swoon, the power of release, its greater than my intellect, and sometimes, that just scares me. But I want you to see me at my most naked, my most vulnerable, so..."

He sunk into Eden over and over again, growing just a touch more rapid in his pace. His eyes watered and his lips parted, his brow formed creases and his breath sped up into short puffs of building desperation. He had no more words, just the aching love in his eyes and way he bore his soul to her in this last few moments that culminated into the sudden tremoring convultions of his violently passionate orgasmic release. He twitched and spasmed inside of her, his seed jetting and spurting into the confins of the condom he wore, but the heat of it could still be felt, even if it wouldn't spread through her like it would have without the condom.

Eden had waited so long for this moment with him, smiling happily knowing that soon they would prepare her body for a perfect child. And knew some contacts that she could reach out to as well, the thought of all this happening it felt like her world was about to crash and could feel her own orgasm, she felt her insides growing tight. Feeling Otto getting harder and expand into her, she wasn't as sore any more. Or perhaps her pain threshold was much more powerful then she thought, but holding him close to her she moaned happily. It amazed her what the human body could do, and his body was perfect.

"Mmm I am not really hurting any more Otto so I can feel you fully, becoming hard inside of me. Getting bigger, filling me up for the first time. It is a delicious feeling to have you inside me where no one has ever gone before. To feel every inch of you, feel your body shake against my own" She said and moaned happily as she heard what he said and her own orgasm was coming pretty quick. Everything about this was wonderful and enjoyed everything about it, sighing softly as she relaxed against him

She could feel his orgasm sure he wouldn't empty into her but the condom almost made it feel like he did. She groaned feeling the heat he had within her, it felt remarkable and crying out one final time before her own orgasm hit her. After a few silent moments her head was more clear and smiled stroking his cheek. "mm Otto I love you so much, I am glad I saved myself for you. Now I truly am yours and you are mine. Its a wonderful feeling" She said and kissed him deeply holding onto him but more relaxed .

Otto tremored and spasmed within Eden some more, unable to form any intelligable words for a long moment. He heard her every word and wanted to echo them all back to her, but all he could do was grunt and gasp and moan. Then another rush of giddiness washed over him and he smothered his lustful laughter into her slender neck, thanking her breathlessly for all that she was.

It made him balk and shudder and make little squeeks in the back of his throat when he drew slowly out of her, taking the towel they'd used to clean him up before to cover himself before eather of them would see the evidence of her virginal blood on his length. He was actually kind of squimish about blood. And the last thing he wanted to see now, was some on his manhood.

"I'll go get you a clean towel, my dear." He whispered, stealing a kiss from her lips before shuffling off to her bathroom, completely naked. He returned quickly with two, one warm and damp, the other dry. "I wasn't sure what would be the most comforting for you, so I grabbed two." He said with a warm smile as he came back to her in bed, he had cleaned himself off as well.

When he lay next to her, he hesitantly placed the warm towel over her sex, gently cleaning her with tender love. "How do you feel? Does it ache much, my love?" He asked, showing her how much her gift of giving him her virginity meant to him with the way he cared for her afterward.

Eden could feel him become rather tense and it made her feel very happy, holding him very close as she enjoyed the feeling of him inside her. She smiled knowing someday he would be able to have sex with her without a condom. But till that time came she ran her fingers through his hair, smiling when he seemed to laugh into her neck. She enjoyed the way his body felt against her, Otto may not have been every woman's dream. But he was Roses dream and her own, and was glad they did this together.

Hearing the sounds out of him made her giggle a little, the squeaking sound was very cute in her opinion. And she winched a little when he slid out of her, and noticed the blood and could tell it made him a little uneasy. She just smiled at him and nodded, watching him get off the bed and went to the bathroom. She looked down and moving her butt she rolled the sheet away so the blood was hidden. She would have to change the sheets later, but then she saw Otto coming back over and gave him a kind look.

Watching him clean himself and silently sighed, she was getting ready to clean herself off. But then he picked it up and put it on her, she winched in pain a bit looking at him and stroked his cheek. "A little but the pain is going down a lot, even though it hurt at first. Well you gave me a lot of pleasure Otto, I am glad I was able to give my virginity to you. Part of the reason why I never dated when I was in school, was because I was afraid of making a mistake with the first guy I had sex with. That is why when I knew I had strong feelings for you, decided to not bother trying to date" She blushed a bit.

"I admire your emotional maturity, my dear. Especially in this day and age. You've never bent, you've never broke. I can't honestly say that I have quite as strong of a resolve as you at times. I wonder how you were able to endure the loneliness you must have no doubt felt? Oh, and... I noticed, my dear, how you folded the sheets down. Thank you very much for that, you must have noticed I'm not the greatest with blood, huh?" He smiled over his own hangups.

"Something troubles me though... How long would you have gone on torturing yourself with your feelings for me if... Rose... Hadn't passed? I don't know how I could have been so blind not to see it quite frankly. I feel badly about it, but also... Glad that I didn't know until now. I just..." He let out a sigh and blinked back more tears. "I shouldn't ask such questions, it won't do us any good... We have each other now, and that's what matters, right? And I want you to know, you HAVE me, all of me, I'm counting on you to keep me to that. Don't let me be stupid, okay?" He looked into Eden's eyes with wonder and love.

Breaking eye contact with a small, self depcricating chuckle, he returned to making sure she was cleaned up with the utmost of tender loving care. "I could pleasure you some more... If you like?" He said, holding his face in profile to her, forming a grin of hunger, now that she was clear of blood, the sight of her naked sex sparked his pent up desire to please again. He doubted she would at all be keen on another go, though, but she'd surprised him in so many ways already tonight that one couldn't be certain of anything anymore. "Hmm?" He urged, fixing his eyes on hers again, risking a slight teasing fondle against her sex with his finger tips.

Eden listened to what Otto said and listened to him, hearing everything he said she looked into those dark brown eyes of his and stroked his cheek. Hearing what he said she had to make something clear, when she felt like he would go on and on with taking she placed a finger over his lips to shush him up. And silently sighed a little bit, she never was specific really about how she felt about him. So she knew to make him happier and to move on she would have to tell him w hat she had not told him.

"Otto it's true I fell in love with you first day we met, but I do not mean as me loving you as a lover. You were like a best friend and I loved you as a friend, but it wasn't till you went through Rose's death did I realize I was in love with you. Deep honest love and I knew you were hurting since I know Rose was the love of your life. I have been in love with you going on year six now with you, and I always tried to pick up signals from you. Why else did you think I asked about you dating anyone what was it six months ago?

I was trying to feel around you to see if you would be able to handle and accept my love for you, when I noticed you got more open and playful that's why I told you today. I would never want to replace Rose, there is no replacing someone like her. I mean no one can replace anyone but Rose was unique, all I wanted was for you to be happy. But you are right enough of this talk, we love each other and you are the love of my life. " Relaxing she heard what he smiled and saw the way he looked at her.

"Mmm we can have a round two if you like and no. I am not pushing myself, I would love to please you this time. Since my bleeding has stopped maybe I can be on top this time" She said grinning a little bit as she stroking his cheek with much love in her heart. Kissing him figuring out that he would tell her what she wanted, moaning into the kiss enjoying every moment.

Otto listened to Eden, feeling a little foolish for having been so arrogent for thinking that she had been fauning over him and been silently suffering from the very begining. "Oh, I see." He said in a whisper, giving her a sheepish grin. "Guess I was being a bit arrogent. Heh."

He recovered with ease and grew more excited that she was happy to give him a 'round two'. "I would like that, very much, getting to watch you atop me, see the way you move. It will be very sexy, I am sure. But it will take me a little time before I am ready again. So..." He slid down and casually lowered his head toward her sex again. "This is what I like to do to you the most. Until refract, that is."

He was careful to focus just on her clit with his mouth and tongue, keeping her wet and excited until he was ready to be inside her again. He was exceedingly tender with her this time, having been satisfied twice himself, he was content to take his time with her and show her that sex didn't have to always be a mad dash for orgasmic release.

When he felt himself become erect again, he lifted his head and wiped at his chin, grinning hotly up at her. "I'm..." He dipped down and lathed her clit firmly with his tongue, nearly sending her over the edge right then and there. "Ready for you." He wispered, sliding up along her side, caressing her sex and teasing her as he gave her a hungry kiss, drawing her atop him, eager to see what she would do.

Looking at him she giggled a little bit, she loved it when he was arrogant because he wasn't always that way, he was very calm and very loving. And she giggled a little bit hearing what he said. Seeing that sheepish grin made her fall even deeper in love with him, felt nice to be able to catch him at doing something. And him being like this made her remember everyone was human, and watching him she felt his warm breath on her. Her fingers brushed against him with much love and was comfortable.

But then she moaned feeling his tongue, thinking about what he said about seeing her on top of him. Made her horny all over again and feeling him licking her she was not as much tender really , she moaned feeling his lips and tongue against her sex. Moving her head back she groaned loudly enjoying the feeling of him taking her by his mouth. His warm breath gave her goosebumps enjoying him. Her clit was rather sensitive but not in a bad way, she was sensitive in a wonderful way.

Then she felt him stop and heard what he said and grinned a bit, watching him slid up then kissed her pulling her on top of him. She could feel his bare skin against her body, though she craved for him to release once inside her. She pulled away a little bit and reached over grabbing another condom. Then rubbing her hands together to warm them up "Want to make sure my hands are warm for you" She tore open the package and pushing him a bit more up she carefully slid down the condom onto his erection then once done she straddled him and kissed him deeply.

Taking him in one hand and slowly very slowly sliding down onto him, as they kissed she groaned loudly a lot and felt remarkable. "Mmm oh Otto mm you feel so incredible" She said happily it was just a wonderful thing feeling him into her body again, she kissed down his neck and chest. Soon sitting up she began to move her hips back and forth panting happily hearing the bed start to squeak a little bit.

Otto grinned and chuckled softly as Eden explained the purpose behind warming her hands. "Mighty considerate of you, my dear. My..." He trailed off, biting his lower lip as he watched her tear open the condom and work it down his shaft like she'd done it for years. She was such a fine young woman, she put stars in his eyes. Her kiss was deep and intimately slow, it made him groan.

Then the embrace of her hand around his cock made him draw a sudden breath, only to force it out with another long, luxuriating groan as she slowly took him inside her sex. Her groan played rondo to his, which made him chuckled again, which in turn made him spasm and twitch inside of her.

"Oh my dear, so do you, I could just spill out inside of you so easily, but I wanna hold on long enough to feel you cum with me inside, hard and pulsing, so don't go too fast, you'll make me cum too quickly to stay with you till you get there yourself. Here, let me help..." He whispered quickly, slipping a hand between them to massage her clit as best he could while she rocked against him.

"Oh, oh, oh, my, god, yes, Eden, I wanna feel you cum around me. Grrip me tight with that pussy, work my cock, yeah, ah damn! So good, uhhhn!" He bit his lower lip again pressing his head back into the bed, grasping her hips working with the rhythm of her hips. He was ready to blow, only holding back so he could feel the fluttering contractions of her orgasm, it was almost impossible without making her go slower, but one look into her eyes and and he knew she was close herself, so he knew that even as he tumbled over the edge, she would follow right after him. "I love you Eden! Oh god yessssssss! Yes, yes, yes, yes! Unnnnh!"

Eden was lost in the pleasure and heaven of the feeling it was a very nice feeling he gave her and all in all everything was just to the point of a dream almost. Like she would wake up from it and be alone in her home, sometimes she had to think about how she even met this man she was making love to now. An honor among honors and it was rather nice as well, as she rode him she just got lost in everything they both had been through. She lost her parents a year before Otto lost Rose, and knew one thing.

They both licked the others wounds so to speak, and loved him even more because of it. And hearing that if she kept going like this that and looking with a loving smirk she sighed her hands on his bare chest enjoying his body, enjoying the form. Her own orgasm she could feel and groaned a bit more. "Oh Otto" She found herself panting as she felt her insides start to grip him, her mind going to what her body was showing her. It amazed her how just an hour ago she was a virgin never kissed.

Now she was a woman and soon to be married to him, she heard his moans of pleasure hit his lips and her ears and groaned even more. With each time she bucked her hips, her breasts moving with her. His big hands on each hip, with each thrust she did not know how much more she could take without going crazy from pleasure. Panting happily as she smiled a little bit, enjoying him. Her heart was starting to beat that is rather brilliant. Smiling a tiny bit she just did not know what to expect.

She panted loudly and quickly looking into his eyes "Otto god" She cried out unable to hold back any more, her breasts heaving with how she was breathing. She cried and kissed him deeply, her tongue stroking his own as her orgasm came cradling her body enjoying every ounce of the pleasure he had given her.

The clenching, sweetly milking rush and flutter of Eden's orgasmic release spurred Otto on, he clasped her hips firmly as she seemed to war with her body for control. "Let go, dear, let it all go I will keep you steady." He promised her quickly, his voice shaking with emotion as he guided her tremoring hips up and down, making her glide along his cock while she spasmed and cried out. Her pussy was so tight, achingly tight as she panted and twitched against him, her breasts heaving and her cries and kisses making Otto's heart burst with nothing but love.

He was awash in an ocean of love, it was perfect, and so was she. "Eden, oh Eden, my sweet woman!" He gasped embracing her, taking her deep sensual kiss, giving her the warmth of his body. "My, sweet, sweet angel!"

Eden groaned feeling her body milking his cock as she was in a huge spasm and was taken back by it, groaning happily but he was right she was trying to stop it, but hearing what he said she just let herself go, grunting loudly as she let it take her over. And gasped out just allowing herself to have her very powerful orgasm, her heart felt like it would come right out of her throat the whole time. Looking down at Otto she heaved loudly her mind jumbled up but in a strange unique kind of way she was relaxed and happy.

Pressing her breasts into his chest and felt the kiss it was wonderful, kissing him deeply and with so much love it felt like her heart would burst. But she was far from and looking into his beautiful eyes, groaning and her body slowly letting up just a bit. So her panting was slowly turning into something much more relaxed and less tense. "God Otto" She breathed smiling a bit. "Thank you....for loving me" She smiled a little bit and everything was just at peace and everything was as it should be.

Otto gave Eden a mildly surprised look, the way she thanked him was so heart felt and sweet that he was caught between a chuckle and a swoon, it choked him up and made him smile at the same time. "Oh, of course, of course, my sweet, sweet Eden! Of course!" He embraced her even more tightly, almost to the point of making it hard for her to breath, but just as quickly let up on her and casually let her lay full atop him, stroking her back up and down with his strong, careful hands. "Mmmh, keep me inside you for awhile?" He asked softly, not wanting them ever to part. Even with their bodies well and truly satiated, he still wanted to fill her, still wanted to feel her feminine embrace around him from base to tip.

He eventually felt a yawn coming on and fought it with smiling eyes. "Oahhh... M'sorry, think you drained me, my dear, in more ways then one..." He grinned knowingly, moving one hand down to playfully squeeze the wonderful swell of her ass. "Mmmh, I don't wanna fall asleep just yet though..." He admitted, his hands langorously playing with her butt and back. "Heaven knows we should get some sleep though." He glanced at her clock on the night stand beside them. "Ooph... What with that presentation tomorow, and the work I've got to get done yet..." He gave her a playful pout. "I'd rather just call it off... And lay here, comatose with you..." He knew he shouldn't, but part of him hoped that Eden would let him, even when he knew she shouldn't.

Eden was beyond feeling his love tonight, and looking over at the clock she had remembered what he had to do. And looking back at him she groaned when he asked to keep himself inside her, nodding a bit she smiled at him. And nodded, if he wanted to stay inside her she would allow it, its not like they did not want a kid in case the condom ruptured. But knew that everything would be just fine, and listing to his words she just had a huge grin on her face, she no longer felt that much pain which was rather nice.

"Don't worry about the presentation I will be there by your side, and my clock will go off in plenty of time to get up and around. But really I am excited to see what you made since I haven't seen the harness you made in action. Though I would just love to say fuck it" She giggled a bit when she said it and buried her face in his chest for a moment. And thought knowing they could not no matter how much they wanted to play hooky. Looking back up at him she was just rather sweetly.

"But look at it this way Otto we will wake up together, will work together and hell if you want to go back to bed after the presentation you have my vote" She said with a smirked on her face. Though she worried about the AI on the harness but ready for anything. And would honestly be by his side through good and bad times. She may not have a ring on her finger, they may not have done the vows but she felt like a wife to him already.

"You're such a marvel, my dear, truly a woman to behold!" Otto exclaimed, bubbling over with love, honor and pride for her. She was keeping him honest, on track, but with a promise of so much love and lust yet to come, he knew his days would be full and full of all sorts of satisfaction. She had put it so simply: They would wake up together. He held her atop him, enjoying her slight weight and silky smooth press against him until he was no longer inside of her. He groaned a little, somehow wishing he could remain in her all night long, even while he slept, but knowing it wasn't possible. He resigned himself to shifting with her and spooning up against her back, closely, so closely, that it was nearly as nice as being held within her tight, perfect sex.

He covered another yawn with the back of his hand before cradling her chin and cheek in his hand, sighing happily, snuggled agaisnt her in contentment. "I love you, Eden..." He whispered even as he drifted off into slumber, dreaming of her round with child, glowing with pride. He muttered and babbled incomprehensiblely in his sleep for a short time before falling deeper into dreams.

Eden knew how to keep both of them honest, and though all she wanted to do was just not wake up till late, make love even a shower and a big meal. But they had to make due with what they had, and the time they had it in. Though she wanted in him inside her she knew she would be to tender, so she was glad he slid out of her and slid behind her. Laying on her side as she enjoyed the feeling of the after glow of sex. But then she felt his hand on her cheek looking into his eyes, and smiling so much.

"I love you to Otto" She felt him drift off to sleep. So she grabbed the clean sheet and put it over them, closing her eyes she drifted off into a heavy sleep herself. Enjoying the feeling of sharing her bed with a man worth everything to her. But then before she knew it she just sighed . Finally content and everything perfect, until it happened.

The damn clock started to ring.

Otto slept right on through the buzzing of Eden's clock, only muttering and smacking his lips as she moved to stop the ringing. "Mmmph... Nother five... Minutes... Mmph. Pff. Frrr. Muh." He muttered, drawing Eden back agaisnt him, shocking her with the press of a startlingly aroused member nestling firmly against her inner thigh. He wasn't even awake and aware, and still he was sporting for her. "Mmmh..." He sighed, coming up out of the grip of sleep, being drawn by the inabvertant intimacy of being so ready and so close to his sweet loving Eden.

"Mmm?" He hummed, cracking open one eye and feeling how hard he was, nestled so close to her bare sex. It would be so easy to shift and draw her back and be inside of her again, but he resisted, kissing her shoulder, open mouthed instead. "Good morning, sunshine." He growled, stretching, and drawing his hips back so he wasn't tempted to plunge into her again without a fesh condom on.

The condom... Neither of them had messed with it after their last coupling... He chuckled softly, reaching down to feel for it. It was off... He knew exactly where it must be, turning red with embarassment. "Love... Um..." God, it was embarassing! So classless of him to have forgotten such a thing in his post orgasmic bliss and wave of exhaustion. He couldn't even say out loud that he'd let the condom slip off inside of her. Instead, he slipped a hand down like he was going to play with her and felt for it. Sure enough, it was there, nestled neatly just inside of her, the unrolled ring somehow having kept its shape, just outside her moist, warm pussy lips.

It made him shiver, wanting back inside of her, bare of condom, she would feel it as he drew it out of her and more than likely be disgusted that it had lingered there all night long. he wouldn't blame her if she did, but he knew she loved him in a way, he couldn't be sure that even Rose had. So, it was pretty obvious to him that she would quickly get over his mistake. He drew it free of her and took it in hand so she wouldn't have to see the bunched up, filmy latex.

He got out of bed and quickly disposed of it and returned to Eden, ready to bare the brunt of whatever she would have to say about the 'incident' He'd washed his hands so he didn't feel funny about reaching up and scratching the back of his head with the hand he'd held the condom in. But he was bare naked and standing in the doorway to her bathroom, still quite erect, with morning wood, waiting for her to say something. "Uh..." He mumbled, looking up and away, grinning sheepishly, having no idea what to say.

Eden had the time of her life, but when she heard the clock go off and it stopped after a couple minutes. She remembered last night, every little second of every moment she remembered him and was completely happy. Feeling him against her in the morning was a very wonderful feeling, she heard him mumble and she thought it was actually rather cute. Hearing the cute sounds out of his mouth turned her on, perhaps she was just a little hussy. She smiled at that thought and silently sighed.

But then she felt him move and knew it was time to get up, she did not even know about the condom inside her. She was still a little sleepy and not really paying much attention, but in the back of her head she heard what Otto said, so her sleepy eyes looked back to see what he was doing. Since he seemed rather embarrassed, and she loved to see that. Would be humbling for him, though he wasn't the kind of guy who needed humbling. He was the sweetest guy in the whole world.

When he called her love and then looked at him, she felt his hand between her legs and was a bit sore but nothing to bad. She felt him doing something, something leaving her body. And looking down she saw the condom it had slipped off him and stuck into her. She figured she did not move from her spot so nothing came of it. But he seemed so ashamed of it, and cocking her head to the side a little she grew worried about him. Watching him go and throw it away, she stretched out enjoying the moment with him.

Though she only saw a little of the condom nothing major, she heard him clear his throat. And she slowly sat up, her whole body glowing with the after math of what they did. Her grey eyes looking at the bed knowing fresh sheets would be needed, but last night was worth it. Looking back over at Otto she saw him stiffer then a flag pole. And had a feeling she knew what he wanted, so why not. Getting up without trying to cover herself, since he would be the only one to see her naked.

Walking to him she kissed him "Come sweet heart let's take care of two things at once" She said and turned on the shower. Since it was more then big enough for the two of them, she opened up the sliding door and walked in. Making sure that it wasn't to hot or cold, and when it was perfect she reached her hands out to him. Wanting him to join her in the shower, her youth hid the fact she could read him. He was the only man she could read however, so it was rather sad when she could not read others.

But she was only interested in Otto

"You have such grace, young lady, its... Its astounding how wonderful you are to me. I thought I'd messed up and you just have such a natural way about you far beyond your years. It's just..." He knew he was talking too much and so he stopped himself and chuckled a little as she led him into the shower. "Up, one moment, if we're to make love, even in the shower, we'll still need a condom. There's a small chance that by having left the last one... In you, it could have, um... Leaked out and some may have found its way into you, but its highly doubtful. And there's no need to tempt fate, considering our chosen method of creating a child."

He couldn't stop talking as he went back and grabbed another condom. Sometimes, he even annoyed himself with his logic, but it was him, it was just the way he was. When he came back he sat the condom in an empty soap dish, safely out of the stream of steaming water that Eden had already slipped in under. "My god... You look fantastic!" He sputtered, looking her over as her hair sheened like liquid silk in its wetness. "Turn around, let me wash your lovely hair first. Before we make love."

Back