Never Forget (Closed)

Eden looked at Otto and smiled a little bit looking into his eyes and saw how he loved her and sighed a bit. "Well when we discussed getting a new house for us to start new memories of our own. I think we really will have to do something now you know? Something big enough for the new you to move around" She said kindly. Running her fingers against his cheek it was really kind sighing a bit and it was nice. Kissing him she stroked his cheek and it was really nice to be able to be here with the man she loved.

"I love you Otto very much"

"You mean my harness? It's not really THAT big, is it?" Otto asked as though he were asking if he ass were big or something. He gave Eden a rather sly grin to show he was just being funny. "Lets go home, it's been far too long of a day, don't you think?" He said with a sigh, kissing her lips.

She chuckled "Fair enough as long as you can control it shouldn't be an issue" She watched him and nodded to what he said, when he kissed her she closed her eyes and she kissed him as deeply as he had before. Eden smiled looking at him, stroking his cheek and nodded. "Yeah lets, though I doubt you will fit in my car" She giggled a little bit, though he would not be to big and bulky for her place but for a car that was a yes unless he could bend the arms.

Back