Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to a shooting range today, got some practice in with a Beretta 92 9mm pistol. First few shots were all around the center of the target, but my last 20 or 30 were much better. I put a bunch of them through the center towards the end.

So, from this, we can determine, if the bad guy sits still for about 30 minutes, I am almost guaranteed to get 'im! :D

That said, the most impressive shot was when my friend fired, aimed way too low, put the bullet into the dirt about halfway to the target, and still managed to pepper the target with a bunch of holes from little rocks and dirt it kicked up :D

Afterwards, went into the gunshop and looked at some of the pretty M1911 handguns. I will own one someday! :rose:
 
Went to a shooting range today, got some practice in with a Beretta 92 9mm pistol. First few shots were all around the center of the target, but my last 20 or 30 were much better. I put a bunch of them through the center towards the end.

So, from this, we can determine, if the bad guy sits still for about 30 minutes, I am almost guaranteed to get 'im! :D

That said, the most impressive shot was when my friend fired, aimed way too low, put the bullet into the dirt about halfway to the target, and still managed to pepper the target with a bunch of holes from little rocks and dirt it kicked up :D

Afterwards, went into the gunshop and looked at some of the pretty M1911 handguns. I will own one someday! :rose:

Just get the bad guy to monologue his evil plan for you. He probably won't even notice you shooting at him. :p
 
*Sniff*

Some of us are wise enough to pace.

Tex; how was the range, distance wise?

Not sure, actually, but I think it was probably about 25 yards, much farther than I am used to shooting pistols (I used to go to a range in Texas that had remote-controlled adjustable target holders, this one had fixed holders). People who wanted to shoot rifles had the option of longer-distance shooting positions.
 
Just to remind everyone!!! The Secret Santa Present cut-off date is December 3rd!!! Please have your presents mailed out by then!!! Thank-you!
 
Not sure, actually, but I think it was probably about 25 yards, much farther than I am used to shooting pistols (I used to go to a range in Texas that had remote-controlled adjustable target holders, this one had fixed holders). People who wanted to shoot rifles had the option of longer-distance shooting positions.

Wow, yeah, that is a bit far for a handgun.

Hell, hitting a target at 10 yards reliably is pretty good, if you can plug 'em at 75 feet, that's pretty damn proficient.

Hard to give an evil monologue at 100 feet while pacing.
Dammit.
 
Mind you, while I put a bunch of holes in the center, I also put a whole bunch around the outer part, and my room mate claims a few of them missed entirely.

Of course, it only takes one bullet to take a bad guy down if you hit him just right :D
 
Mind you, while I put a bunch of holes in the center, I also put a whole bunch around the outer part, and my room mate claims a few of them missed entirely.

Of course, it only takes one bullet to take a bad guy down if you hit him just right :D

Shrug.

I've never fired a handgun at anything more than ten meters away, but even that close, marksmanship is a talent worth noting.

Son of the Nerd nation, you do your people proud.

Now, go stand on the wall and shoot at the lesser beings.
 
But I'm slightly confused. Why would that blonde wear such a slutty dress to prom??

I'm not even sure I would charitably call that a dress. Also, either this is a very unflattering picture, or that girl just doesn't look good in that outfit.
 
I agree with you both. Sure, the blue is nice- but that's it. Is she trying to become America's next Barbie? But wait- She doesn't have the looks to be her :/
 
Oh god! Why Wyld, Why?


*takes back her previous x2 comment*

*pout*

I get chastised for saying the first thing that comes to mind looking at the poses. I understand the bodysuit was probably crotchless for someone's demented little fantasy, but those poses all said "Oh shit, I so gotta pee.":D:devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top