Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have pretty much read everything that has to do with Jackie Whatsoever.



well considering that the creator is from where I am currently living.. it's all "blah" here. No one really cares..


and Batman and Catwoman (and Huntress too). Never compare DC and Top Cow.

That's a sacred rule in the world of Reiha.

DC > Topcow and I'm a big Topcow fan here, infact DC> any comic book company don't believe me go read Kingdom Come, for anyone that hates superman Kingdom Come will help you have respect for him like you never have before. Without the Man of steel there would be no Marvel, or Topcow/Image

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q419/Kivadevilbat/JSA-Cv10_solicit.jpg
 
DC > Topcow and I'm a big Topcow fan here, infact DC> any comic book company don't believe me go read Kingdom Come, for anyone that hates superman Kingdom Come will help you have respect for him like you never have before. Without the Man of steel there would be no Marvel, or Topcow/Image

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q419/Kivadevilbat/JSA-Cv10_solicit.jpg

People shouldn't tell people what to read. I know somebody who will argue on if one should read Kingdom Come or not. You see; I ( and this is an important thing I standing for what I believe, not just the general public here) feel that comic books and series should be enjoyed by whatever genre interests you. Sure, the man of steel is a big deal and tons of people all over the world love and respect such a comic icon; but one should not judge people who do not.

To say that people must simply read this comic is a understatement. That's like somebody saying that "Batman Rules, you must read this!". well sure, okay- to you Batman rules, but to another, Batman may suck. People need to figure out what they like and not listen to what other's like. People need to stand up and figure out what interests them instead of following everyone's lead.


I don't know what I am saying here and I'm not going off on you- just felt like saying it I guess? I dunno. Anyway, goodnight.
 
People shouldn't tell people what to read. I know somebody who will argue on if one should read Kingdom Come or not. You see; I ( and this is an important thing I standing for what I believe, not just the general public here) feel that comic books and series should be enjoyed by whatever genre interests you. Sure, the man of steel is a big deal and tons of people all over the world love and respect such a comic icon; but one should not judge people who do not.

To say that people must simply read this comic is a understatement. That's like somebody saying that "Batman Rules, you must read this!". well sure, okay- to you Batman rules, but to another, Batman may suck. People need to figure out what they like and not listen to what other's like. People need to stand up and figure out what interests them instead of following everyone's lead.


I don't know what I am saying here and I'm not going off on you- just felt like saying it I guess? I dunno. Anyway, goodnight.

I agree with what your saying totally I mean if everyone liked the same thing it would be a very boring world. I was just pointing out the whole Superman thing because generally in my area he gets a lot of hate and people say he sucks but they don't give valid reason why. They just say he sucks because he's not relatable or he's too powerful or something like that. ( Me personally I can't stand that, me being the Nerd I am) But yeah I agree, like what you like and be happy with it.


Have a good sleep I'm going to head to bed, Oh and I checked out Twilight movie it was actually better than I thought it was going to be.
 
Last edited:
A couple points:

1) The second Punisher movie totally rocked. Especially the epic fight with the Big Freaking Russian Guy. This new one looks lame, but time will tell.

2) Blu-Ray. Meh. DVD looks plenty awesome to me, and has the same movies for cheaper. I don't go to see a movie for the stunning SUPERHIDEFZOMG image quality. I watch it for the writing, acting, music, etc., all of which comes through just fine on DVD and VHS. I'll get Blu-Ray when they stop selling things I want to watch on DVD, assuming they don't just go straight to online delivery altogether.

3) Wanted also rocked. It wasn't really deep or thoughtful, but then, it wasn't trying to be. Sometimes ultra cool violence and super-shallow entertainment is really all I need in a movie. If I want to watch something really deep, I'll throw Babylon 5 into the DVD player.

4) I've spend the last 2 days playing Fallout 3. This game is very fun, but damned if I can figure out how to get to freaking Rivet City.
 
A couple points:

1) The second Punisher movie totally rocked. Especially the epic fight with the Big Freaking Russian Guy. This new one looks lame, but time will tell.

2) Blu-Ray. Meh. DVD looks plenty awesome to me, and has the same movies for cheaper. I don't go to see a movie for the stunning SUPERHIDEFZOMG image quality. I watch it for the writing, acting, music, etc., all of which comes through just fine on DVD and VHS. I'll get Blu-Ray when they stop selling things I want to watch on DVD, assuming they don't just go straight to online delivery altogether.

3) Wanted also rocked. It wasn't really deep or thoughtful, but then, it wasn't trying to be. Sometimes ultra cool violence and super-shallow entertainment is really all I need in a movie. If I want to watch something really deep, I'll throw Babylon 5 into the DVD player.

4) I've spend the last 2 days playing Fallout 3. This game is very fun, but damned if I can figure out how to get to freaking Rivet City.

Fallout 3 I've been meaning to play that, but I've been to busy with Gears 2 and Left 4 Dead. Also the new Prince Of Persia was awesome, I thought it was going to suck because of the new design for the prince, but it ended up being haxed as hell.

I agree with number 3 even in the comic book of Wanted was not trying to be serious or trying to change a life or anything like that, it was an entertainment series with Super action scenes it which rocked. The game for wanted does not look half as bad either in my opinion that is.
 
Uh it's a human interpertation calm down Fanboys.

No fanboying here.

Only thing I fanboy about is Star Craft.
:mad: Speak ill of the Ghost, and know wrath.
Hot nuclear wrath.

No, my only reason for poking at the human transformers is the function they are trying to fill. How? Why? What?
 
No fanboying here.

Only thing I fanboy about is Star Craft.
:mad: Speak ill of the Ghost, and know wrath.
Hot nuclear wrath.

No, my only reason for poking at the human transformers is the function they are trying to fill. How? Why? What?

The Ghosts are pitiful!:devil: Kind of hard to call down nuclear fire when your base has been infested! Long live the glory of Kerrigan's hive!
 
No fanboying here.

Speak for yourself :p Still, it's better than the Transformer porn that popped up a while back *shudders* I still have nightmares.

Only thing I fanboy about is Star Craft.
:mad: Speak ill of the Ghost, and know wrath.
Hot nuclear wrath.

*makes mental note not to incur wrath*

No, my only reason for poking at the human transformers is the function they are trying to fill. How? Why? What?

Honestly, the only reason there were any humans at all was so that they could get into trouble and have the Autobots rescue them.

Random Autobot: Let's go fight the Decepticons
Spike: Hey I want to go too!
Autobot: Sure, why not? What trouble could you possibly get into?

:rolleyes:

They seem to get more annoying with every new series too.
 
The Ghosts are pitiful!:devil: Kind of hard to call down nuclear fire when your base has been infested! Long live the glory of Kerrigan's hive!

Go ahead, slimy hotness, infest one of my bases.

Got others. Mobile, and all...

Plus, nuking the zerg has the added benefit of shock value.
Blinded Overlords cannot detect.
Even if you can detect the Ghost, which I work very hard to prevent with regularity, he is still on that ridge over there. And over the river on the other side. And in your mineral stream. My, there sure are a lot of Ghosts. Wargh! My base is fire!
 
*pokes head in*


Ah man, did I miss a good convo again?


Fer Fuck's sake >.<


Got into another fight downtown ( seems to happen a lot to me lately)

Last week a homeless old lady hits me, today I get hit by an old men who's mute and has a foreign bus pass, a few minutes later I get in a screaming match with a homeless dude who refuses to do anything to change his life around.


and he called me Naive. I'll finish my rant with a little cute image of something:

http://fc45.deviantart.com/fs14/f/2007/060/5/4/Transformers_Autobot_Girl_by_jasinmartin.jpghttp://fc97.deviantart.com/fs13/f/2007/059/0/3/Transformers_Decepticon_Girl_by_jasinmartin.jpg
 
Last edited:
walks in...looks around...

Hmm, seems like my kinda place. On that note, i'm getting the hell out of here. my kind of place is no place to be. Getting back to Ghost in the Shell
 
walks in...looks around...

Hmm, seems like my kinda place. On that note, i'm getting the hell out of here. my kind of place is no place to be. Getting back to Ghost in the Shell

*blinks*


I'm seriously going to add a counter to see how many newbies say that line on a yearly basis on here.

Ghost in the Shell, what series?
 
*blinks*


I'm seriously going to add a counter to see how many newbies say that line on a yearly basis on here.

Ghost in the Shell, what series?

what can i say, i didn't really feel like reading through 700+ pages
 
what can i say, i didn't really feel like reading through 700+ pages

Hey, we're 700+ pages of awesome.

I liked Second Gig until it turned out that the Major was a pedophile.
Kept watching, but it all seemed to take a turn...
 
walks in...looks around...

Hmm, seems like my kinda place. On that note, i'm getting the hell out of here. my kind of place is no place to be. Getting back to Ghost in the Shell

Say, what do the characters in your icon mean? I'm pretty sure the second one is "Path", but the first one is a mystery to me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top