NeedleNaHey
Left Lit For Good
- Joined
- Jul 28, 2008
- Posts
- 2,305
I have pretty much read everything that has to do with Jackie Whatsoever.
well considering that the creator is from where I am currently living.. it's all "blah" here. No one really cares..
and Batman and Catwoman (and Huntress too). Never compare DC and Top Cow.
That's a sacred rule in the world of Reiha.
DC > Topcow and I'm a big Topcow fan here, infact DC> any comic book company don't believe me go read Kingdom Come, for anyone that hates superman Kingdom Come will help you have respect for him like you never have before. Without the Man of steel there would be no Marvel, or Topcow/Image
http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q419/Kivadevilbat/JSA-Cv10_solicit.jpg
Kind of hard to call down nuclear fire when your base has been infested! Long live the glory of Kerrigan's hive!
Still, it's better than the Transformer porn that popped up a while back *shudders* I still have nightmares.