CarnageSIS
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- May 5, 2002
- Posts
- 2,632
Good Morning all!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Haha *return cuddlehumps* I'm doing good, just cooking some dinner. How are you doing?
Been there, done that. Worked 7p-7a for a couple of years. Still not recovered.
Do you like it?
the best part about work is the office politics.In the office today and getting office dramathe best part about work is the office politics.

Doing pretty well. Err... I WAS. Fell asleep at midnight so now my schedule is going to be shot.
Bleh, I don't like drama!![]()
Eh, it is always 2nd hand drama so it doesn't involved me. I just watch the soap opera that is real life playing out around me.
Hey, I'm just giving you the blueprint for success. Revealing dress and a few bottles of whiskey might also help your cause.
On the subject of quizzes, this one has been around forever. Figure out which circle of hell you're going to. http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv
For all those Americans who don't quite get why us Scandinavians are so awesome:
Size matters! (Yes, you have to watch it all)
Being mostly Scandinavian in genetic heritage I understand where you're coming from, but if you haven't noticed language is the one place Americans are economical. We got rid of all those extra Us the Brits used. and there are longer alphabets than the Scandinavian one.
Cambodian has 74 letters completely crushing most other alphabets.
Interesting ... But there goes the fun...
I seem to have an unfortunate talent for that![]()
Life... Don't talk to me about life...
Hey people,
Thought I would join in and say hi.
![]()
When you say that in my head I see this old black and white scene in a dimly lit bar. You are at a table smoking a cig on one of those long tubes. Wearing a sleeveless long black dress with a wide skirt and tigh bodice, dark hair done up, frowning and speaking with a French accent.
Hey people,
Thought I would join in and say hi.
![]()
The more the merrier - unless you're a lemming![]()