Nerd Hook Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha *return cuddlehumps* I'm doing good, just cooking some dinner. How are you doing?

Doing pretty well. Err... I WAS. Fell asleep at midnight so now my schedule is going to be shot.

Been there, done that. Worked 7p-7a for a couple of years. Still not recovered.

Do you like it?

So far it is okay. I mostly just needed the extra money, and the work is easier at night.
 
In the office today and getting office drama :D the best part about work is the office politics.
 
Eh, it is always 2nd hand drama so it doesn't involved me. I just watch the soap opera that is real life playing out around me.

Ah, I see.
There's always drama where I work, but I bluntly refuse to get involved. :)
 
Poppi.g in for a quick sec before tomorrow, when I really haunt the threads.
Also... May someone describe what is supposed to be done on a birthday? Mine is today, and all I am doing is going to work later tonight :'(
 
Hey, I'm just giving you the blueprint for success. Revealing dress and a few bottles of whiskey might also help your cause. :rolleyes:

On the subject of quizzes, this one has been around forever. Figure out which circle of hell you're going to. http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

Took the test and here's my result.

Third Level of Hell

In the third circle, you find yourself amidst eternal rain, maledict, cold, and heavy. The gluttons are punished here, lying in the filthy mixture of shadows and of putrid water. Because you consumed in excess, you meet your fate beneath the cold, dirty rain, amidst the other souls that there lay unhappily in the stinking mud. Cerebus, a canine monster cruel and uncouth with his three heads and red eyes, dwells in this level. He growls and tears at the damned with his teeth and claws.

Kind of predictable really But I also had high scores in the first and second rings. Virtuous non-believers and Lust.
 
For all those Americans who don't quite get why us Scandinavians are so awesome:
Size matters! (Yes, you have to watch it all)

Being mostly Scandinavian in genetic heritage I understand where you're coming from, but if you haven't noticed language is the one place Americans are economical. We got rid of all those extra Us the Brits used. and there are longer alphabets than the Scandinavian one.

Cambodian has 74 letters completely crushing most other alphabets.
 
Being mostly Scandinavian in genetic heritage I understand where you're coming from, but if you haven't noticed language is the one place Americans are economical. We got rid of all those extra Us the Brits used. and there are longer alphabets than the Scandinavian one.

Cambodian has 74 letters completely crushing most other alphabets.

Interesting ... But there goes the fun...
 
Life... Don't talk to me about life...

When you say that in my head I see this old black and white scene in a dimly lit bar. You are at a table smoking a cig on one of those long tubes. Wearing a sleeveless long black dress with a wide skirt and tigh bodice, dark hair done up, frowning and speaking with a French accent.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top