Nerd Hook Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is more of "I just started my 12hr shift until Dawn" bit
 
I'd still get paid for producing the pastries that so cleverly crumb upon thy cleavage for clean-up, correct?

Yes, they'd purchase the goods from you, then come back to a room to crumble and lick ;)

I thought you loved Dominant women so much that you even decided to become one yourself ;)

Only you mal, the others all suck ;)

Hi all, looks like I've missed a serious discussion ;)

I dunno how serious boob discussions are, but that's where we're at right now. Before that it was nerdy music parodies, and before that voice actors reading Star Wars.

Alas, my lovely lit ladies and my noble nerdy gentleman, I must be off for a dinner with the family among other things. I shall return before the day begins anew. I shall miss you all


Especially Carnage and Mal.

Good Night!

Tardis coffee mug. :)

Is completely epic, however I don't drink coffee or really any hot beverage so I have no excuse to buy one :(

Damn... Everyone is going to bed when I just got here.
*huffs into hand* Is it my breath? :p

Good night to all who sleep- which is most everyone except me. I will also look up more Gargoyles episodes. I wish I had the complete series on dvd...

Gargoyles is awesome, I had a huge crush on Goliath and loved when they did the story line bringing him and the detective together. Buuuut, now he does Allstate commercials ><
 
That is not Keith David doing the AllState commercials. I researched.

I will share my three scoops I got at one of the last surviving Friendly's : Coffee mocha, double chocolate chip, and Chocolate Almond Delight
 
That is not Keith David doing the AllState commercials. I researched.

I will share my three scoops I got at one of the last surviving Friendly's : Coffee mocha, double chocolate chip, and Chocolate Almond Delight

Ah, cool, good to know.

Oooh double chocolate chip with caramel syrup! Perfect!
 
How rude of me

My apology for not saying "Thank You" for sharing your couch, Ms. Elizabethwest. Please forgive my indiscretion
 
Appreciating the beauty of the Femme Aesthetic

It is way better to eat things off of a Woman's body than a Man's body.
Drinking, too... Like a Proper Body Shot of liquor or tequila
 
Looking at your AV, CarnageSIS, you look perfect for a proper Body Shot.

Please tell me I am not the only one who knows this ritual?
 
Yes, they'd purchase the goods from you, then come back to a room to crumble and lick ;)



Only you mal, the others all suck ;)



I dunno how serious boob discussions are, but that's where we're at right now. Before that it was nerdy music parodies, and before that voice actors reading Star Wars.



Good Night!



Is completely epic, however I don't drink coffee or really any hot beverage so I have no excuse to buy one :(



Gargoyles is awesome, I had a huge crush on Goliath and loved when they did the story line bringing him and the detective together. Buuuut, now he does Allstate commercials ><

My mom is a big fan so I got her one. Mailing it tomorrow.

No worries. You have Coffee Mocha. :p

He's out of mocha sprinkles...
 
to share the Body Shot ritual for those who don't know

Ingredients:
1 shotglass (a double shotglass works just as well)
Tequila Salt
Lime wedge
A buxom and willing Female *the most important part- the 'Body'*

Fill the shotglass appropriately and carefully place said glass in Females cleavage
Apply salt to one of the following areas (Yay- options!)
A) along her neck**
B) across the top of her breast(s)**
C) across the top of her exposed thigh**
Place Lime in between her teeth

The Drinker is then to do as follows:
1. Lick the salt from chosen body part
2. Pick the shot up with only their teeth & imbibe. Remove the glass from mouth as appropriate
3. Take the Lime from her teeth & eat it, using only their teeth
4. Bask in accomplishing this task!

That is how I have learned how to do a Body Shot... Feel free to try this at home :)

** Female must be dressed/undressed appropriately. This means turtleneck sweater/jeans combo is out of the question **
 
Sorry for running out of sprinkles. Too busy going to the ABC
 
For the many hours & nights I spend in bars... I don't nearly drink as much as you'd suspect. It comes from being licensed Security/bouncer
 
For the many hours & nights I spend in bars... I don't nearly drink as much as you'd suspect. It comes from being licensed Security/bouncer

That's a tough job - no one ever likes you. I've worked in bars and clubs a lot and I always make a point of being friendly with the security!
 
That's a tough job - no one ever likes you. I've worked in bars and clubs a lot and I always make a point of being friendly with the security!

It is a very smart idea to make friends with the person who has the ability to remove you from property. It makes the distinct difference in if said individual asks you to leave, or just kicks your ass before throwing you out.

This reminds me of something I ought to add onto a different thread...

Somewhat off topic: may we pay money and expenses to watch CarnageSIS be a willing female in a Body Shot... After we 'clean' her up from those yummy cookies?
 
It is a very smart idea to make friends with the person who has the ability to remove you from property. It makes the distinct difference in if said individual asks you to leave, or just kicks your ass before throwing you out.

This reminds me of something I ought to add onto a different thread...

Somewhat off topic: may we pay money and expenses to watch CarnageSIS be a willing female in a Body Shot... After we 'clean' her up from those yummy cookies?

If the person participating in the body shot is a cute, single guy alternative forms of payment are acceptable ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top