Fractured_Soul
Proud Owner of Aurantica
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2011
- Posts
- 2,511
Waiting for the video to buffer. Stupid slow rural internets.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Maybe I have not heard of it then. I shall go seek it out now.
Waiting for the video to buffer. Stupid slow rural internets.
Waiting for the video to buffer. Stupid slow rural internets.

I'd pay to see either of these things happen. Seriously.
Howdy Carnage! Hope your day is going wonderfully!Good Morning/Afternoon all! Hope everyone is doing well today.
Good Morning/Afternoon all! Hope everyone is doing well today.
Howdy Carnage! Hope your day is going wonderfully!
Good morning, Carnage! That Star Wars reading gave me a laugh workout last night. My sides still hurt.
I hope you're doing well. Have a cookie.
Hello ^_^ It's just recently started, but good so far.
It's hilarious, the other clip of various movies is good too, but the Star Wars is the best I think.
I am well and hope you are too. *takes a cookie*
Hmmm....Has anyone else played Assassin's Creed 3?!
I wish they would have given Kevin Conroy more lines. "I am Batman, dammit!" I still have like half of the video to watch. stupid slow internets.
I haven't, but surely someone around here has.
Ye, I noticed he was seriously underused in the panels he was on.
Tara Strong as Twilight Sparkle as Han Solo: "Even I get boarded sometimes."
*Audience claps and wolf whistles*
God that was classic. Watching the rest of it now. Hilarious!
How's everybody doing? Enjoying a nerdy Sunday?
Hehe, yea that's a great moment ^_^
Uhh, breasts squeezing against mine*hugs* Hello mal, just poking around on my laptop.

Tara: "Remember the pony wears the saddle"
Thank you so much for linking that video. I kind of wish she had done Ben 10 as Luke. That would have been epic in my mind. I suppose I have to settle for her 2 R2-D2 lines as Harley Quinn. "Boop doop puddin' de doop"
Uhh, breasts squeezing against mine
That sounds like a nice and very relaxing thing. What about Abby, is she trying to play with the laptop too?
I knew you'd appreciate it.And with you there's so much to appreciateI knew you'd appreciate it.
Currently she is trying to steal my lunch, but after than she'll try to throw the laptop out of my lap to retake her throne.
And with you there's so much to appreciate
"When you play a game of thrones you win or you die." Hmm, does this mean either the laptop or Abby will get eaten by a direwolf?![]()

You must have raised her right - she sounds feisty.Hehe, indeed
I dunno, if food was involved I think Abby could take the wolf >.> But the laptop is probably the more likely victim.
That's a good one, but these are the kind I tend to go for
Banelings - Nerd Alert
Geek and Gamer Girls
