PenIsMightier1
Dripping with Sin
- Joined
- Oct 26, 2010
- Posts
- 8,248
But you did read my Danish one yesterday, that class you were listening in, Miss?![]()
I am terrible with languages my pet, I can't pick them up to save my life
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
But you did read my Danish one yesterday, that class you were listening in, Miss?![]()
I am terrible with languages my pet, I can't pick them up to save my life![]()
(And I think you'd have liked the one yesterday better
)Oh well, guess you'll never know then Miss(And I think you'd have liked the one yesterday better
)

The one yesterday is better: "Det er ingen kunst at forføre en pige, men en lykke at finde én, der er værd at forføre."Tell me, I want to know![]()
The one yesterday is better: "Det er ingen kunst at forføre en pige, men en lykke at finde én, der er værd at forføre."
(It's no art to seduce a woman, but a true fortune to find one worth seducing)



and today's one?
If fortune comes knocking, you should open the door

That's smart, but I like yesterday's one![]()
Yeah but I've used yesterday's on and off for ages... I needed something new, Miss
Well that one is still good![]()

I might find another one later. Now, I'm off to the adult store. Take care Miss![]()

I would much rather be heading to the sex shop than into work for boring time management training. I don't think spending all day on Lit will qualify as good time management.
it does because time spent on lit is equal to time saved in life
Oh really? Good to know
At least it's online training so I don't really have to behave, lol.
I would much rather be heading to the sex shop than into work for boring time management training. I don't think spending all day on Lit will qualify as good time management.

It doesn't, wow I rather thought it was![]()
you are well behaved otherwise you would have been disciplined by now
It doesn't, wow I rather thought it was![]()
Rather I'm good at not getting caught
lol Just a hunch I have![]()
Tell them I said soRather I'm good at not getting caught
i am going to grab you and do you
i
I think surfing Lit is a proper use of company timeTell them I said so
i am going to grab you and do you
i

Also tell them I think you deserve a raise![]()
![]()
lol gonna have to change companies for that