Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Real men don't eat Quiche.
And now for something completely different.
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/theme-lyrics/5343-gargoyles
They do when impressing a female
As for the Gargoyles...YOU REALLY DO CARE *
*GLOMP*
Ease off on the man hugs. There's girls around. <.< >.>

Ya'll can sandwich me if you like.![]()
Pfft, and you said you weren't kinky....

Ya'll can sandwich me if you like.![]()
Did I say that?
There's a difference between wanting to do something and actually doing it.![]()
Tell me about it.![]()
I was going to offer to bodyguard, but the above statement makes me think that I should just step back

Can CarnageSIS join also? Balance must be sought in all actions
I guess I have to leave then. The mass ratios would be all off.
Can CarnageSIS join also? Balance must be sought in all actions
I guess I have to leave then. The mass ratios would be all off.
I have mass, therefore I am?

No... That means you bring in another. Balance has many angles: mmf, mfm, mf/mf/mf, mmmfff, etc
I'm free, was just distracted by Fet.![]()
I was challenged by a cute Anime con-goer to explain why & how I actually exist... The discussion got to be very interesting. I proved that I existed quite successfully with my oratory skills... And this was well before I became a cunning linguist!![]()