Naughty Nipples - tug, tease, torment and ornament

Image from Latest Fling

I am very intrested in the needle play, waiting for the needles right now, as I already told my PYL I would love to try it out.
Took me a while to appreciate nipple play. Started with clamps, then hanging weights onto the clamps. Then one day I took a needle while nipple clamp was at full force and stabbed my nipple. I liked the pain, it felt good. Didn't care if it was wrong. Ran out of unused syringe needles ( used for dog medication ), I went to the thinnest sewing needle I had. I do clean with alcohol before every use, I don't go deep.
I like to jab my nipples with the needle, sorta like a sewing machine up down. Just enough to feel the tip sort of break skin. My nipples are then real sensitive thru out the day, I'll tease flick myself and the feeling is intense. Just wish wife were interested.
Looking to get more syringe needles, just don't know how or where so wife wont find out.

If I put the clover clamps on.....almost makes me orgasm just those alone. Lobe having my nipples sucked on pinched and pulled and it absolutely goes right to my pussy. I get wet right away once that starts.
Would love to use two sets, attach to each other so that if she moves she's also tugging on my nipple. The more one pulls the tighter the clamp - get's me hard just thinking it

I love foreplay like this! šŸ˜Š

Love men who loves to touch, tease, caress and play with every inch of my body. I am not sure if it's funny or sad, but I have experienced something like this only few weeks ago. I was lying down on my belly, my Dom sat on my thighs and started rub, massage and caress my whole body. Nobody ever done anything like THAT to me before! Not only it felt AMAZING, but it get me VERY excited as well. I writhed underneath him like a snake and needed him sooo bad when he was done with me. I couldn't go for massage I would cum there from that LOL! šŸ¤­

I love foreplay like this! šŸ˜Š

Love men who loves to touch, tease, caress and play with every inch of my body. I am not sure if it's funny or sad, but I have experienced something like this only few weeks ago. I was lying down on my belly, my Dom sat on my thighs and started rub, massage and caress my whole body. Nobody ever done anything like THAT to me before! Not only it felt AMAZING, but it get me VERY excited as well. I writhed underneath him like a snake and needed him sooo bad when he was done with me. I couldn't go for massage I would cum there from that LOL! šŸ¤­
I know what you mean! Massage can be both therapeutic and very sensuous at the same time! ;)

Back