Nashville Wants 30% females On Their Police Force

Sure, but as you said, a man is already 50% female. So combining a male who is 50% f and a woman who is 100% f could make a man who is 75% f, right counselor? 🤣

You can believe anything you want to believe.

Why thank you.🙏

Any you’re going to say whatever supports your positions regardless of any facts.

Again, you can believe anything you want to believe.

Of course that doesn't make it true, but you can still believe in it if you want to.

Oh boy, are going to discuss translocated SRY genes and XX males? Approximately 1 in 20000 biological males don't have a Y chromosome..

The exception isn't the rule.

Fuzzy1975 said: Well I was hoping HisArpy was going to bite...it might have been as fun as his posting on water being Carbon based.

Please stay in your own lane.

Oohhh so now I get it, data here is important.

Now do gun data and endangering society at large. Tell us so much more about how one side of the discussion hates reality….

I keep looking, don’t seem to see a PJs link here to that article.
Please, stop wetting your pants in public.

Please, stop wetting your pants in public.
Hmmm, exactly the you-got-nothing retort we expect from you. You will create another thread somewhere with a classic weak-ass “source” to back up whatever wet dream you had last night.

Sane folks know you don’t have the goods on anything you are pushing - you are just like your hero in that regard. Maybe you just enjoying wasting everyone’s time like Chairman Comer in the impeachment inquiry. Piss or get off the pot dudes!

Even Wat's laughing at your illusion of reality...

co2-water.jpg

I have to say that 30% sounds discriminatory and exclusionary when the population is 51% female.

It just proves that Tennessee is nothing more than a white patriarchal state.

They need to fire and hire. Next up, the fire department...

Come on baby and rescue me!

Hmmm, exactly the you-got-nothing retort we expect from you. You will create another thread somewhere with a classic weak-ass “source” to back up whatever wet dream you had last night.

Sane folks know you don’t have the goods on anything you are pushing - you are just like your hero in that regard. Maybe you just enjoying wasting everyone’s time like Chairman Comer in the impeachment inquiry. Piss or get off the pot dudes!
A lot of people are too uneducated, informed, and too mentally retarded to discuss the issues I present. You're one of them. So, tell mom you need new underwear.

A lot of people are too uneducated, informed, and too mentally retarded to discuss the issues I present. You're one of them. So, tell mom you need new underwear.
I’m not even sure you even comprehend the issues you present.

I would hazard my level of education is much higher than yours, didn’t Billy Madison pass you when he cleared first grade?

So many of us attempt to discuss these issues with you, all you do is post and then run & hide as you are found to have nothing substantial to contribute and ultimately wrong about everything. (Which can be comical, I admit)

So many of us attempt to discuss these issues with you, all you do is post and then run & hide as you are found to have nothing substantial to contribute and ultimately wrong about everything. (Which can be comical, I admit)
The bold is the reason I took him off ignore. I was missing out on too many laughs....

You aren't sane.

Back