Name 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long sensual blow job looking into his eyes....him on couch me between his legs.
Lubed up hand job that makes him writhe....On the bedroom balcony
A little ice play......dinning room table
A wild frantic 69 til we both cum.....beginning on the bed rolling onto the floor
A very filthy lapdance :devil:.........on the hood of his car parked on the shoulder of the George Bush Tollway 3 am

Name five items you always take on a date.

cell phone
gum
perfume
chapstick
money...just in case ;)

Name 5 bands you'd love to see in concert
 
Name 5 bands you'd love to see in concert

1. dada
2. triumph
3. gary moore
4. KISS - since I never got to see them in their heyday
5. michael gurley and the nightcaps

same question...

Name 5 bands you'd love to see in concert
 
1. dada
2. triumph
3. gary moore
4. KISS - since I never got to see them in their heyday
5. michael gurley and the nightcaps

same question...

Name 5 bands you'd love to see in concert

1. tom petty (again)
2. blink 182
3. coldplay
4. tech n9ne
5. bob dylan

Name the last 5 things you bought
 
1. forever 21
2. h&m
3. target
4. pottery barn
5. ikea

Name your 5 *lease favorite* stores

1. Wal-Mart. I REFUSE to go in there.
2. Future-Shop. Blech.
3. Army surplus store.
4. The tackle and fishing store.
5. And that place that sells golf balls.

Name 5 ways you entertain yourself.
 
Name 5 ways you entertain yourself.

Post on Lit
Pussy time
Go for a run
Go out and take some photographs
Listen to my ipod

Name 5 ways to entertain others
 
1. Wal-Mart. I REFUSE to go in there.
2. Future-Shop. Blech.
3. Army surplus store.
4. The tackle and fishing store.
5. And that place that sells golf balls.

Name 5 ways you entertain yourself.

1. Masturbate thining of Razzy
2. Masturbate thinking of jenniferbaby
3. Masturbate thinking of fire breeze
4. Fuck all 3 of them.
5. Let all 3 of them domme me

:p

Name your 5 favourite sports
 
Name 5 ways you entertain yourself.

Post on Lit
Pussy time
Go for a run
Go out and take some photographs
Listen to my ipod

Name 5 ways to entertain others

Tell a funny story.
Photoshop a picture of them in a humorous way.
Cook something really tasty.
Sing, badly.
Speak dog language.

Name 5 ways to make an ass of yourself.
 
1. Masturbate thining of Razzy
2. Masturbate thinking of jenniferbaby
3. Masturbate thinking of fire breeze
4. Fuck all 3 of them.
5. Let all 3 of them domme me

:p

Name your 5 favourite sports

:eek: I'm entertainment? :D :D

Nice to see you, DB :kiss:

1. Water polo.
2. Football/Soccer.
3. Méta. No clue what it is in English.
4. Basketball.
5. Fencing/Boxing/Judo/Any martial arts.

Tell a funny story.
Photoshop a picture of them in a humorous way.
Cook something really tasty.
Sing, badly.
Speak dog language.

Name 5 ways to make an ass of yourself.

1. Be myself :p
2. Have toilet paper stuck on my shoe.
3. Misunderstand the question.
4. Being inappropriate.
5. Being disrespectful.

Name 5 entertaining Litsters.
 
1. Natty
2. Firebreeze
3. MWMNPA
4. Kiba
5. Misfortunex




Name 5 of the happiest Litsters

Thank you :eek: :kiss: :rose:

1. Crvy
2. EFR
3. Kendra.
4. Morri
5. Oman.

Passing along Natty's Name 5 because I'm just a slow poke :D

Name five of the funniest Litsters
 
Thank you :eek: :kiss: :rose:

1. Crvy
2. EFR
3. Kendra.
4. Morri
5. Oman.

Passing along Natty's Name 5 because I'm just a slow poke :D

Name five of the funniest Litsters

1. Geronimo Appleby
2. AvailableSlave4U
3. Misfortunex
4. Easome Beastie
5. Joey...even though he doesn't post here anymore, he was the funniest litster EVA~



Name 5 of the most naughty litsters
 
1. Geronimo Appleby
2. AvailableSlave4U
3. Misfortunex
4. Easome Beastie
5. Joey...even though he doesn't post here anymore, he was the funniest litster EVA~



Name 5 of the most naughty litsters

Ok...let me explain my definition of my naughty list. My list contains the names of Litsters who say things that 1. I wouldn't have the nerve to say. 2. just too slow to come up with a quick comment.

1. WIngs
2. Natty
3. Kendra
4. KB
5. Geronimo

Name 5 items you hate to run out of at home.
 
Ok...let me explain my definition of my naughty list. My list contains the names of Litsters who say things that 1. I wouldn't have the nerve to say. 2. just too slow to come up with a quick comment.

1. WIngs
2. Natty
3. Kendra
4. KB
5. Geronimo

Name 5 items you hate to run out of at home.

1. coffee
2. toilet paper
3. batteries :devil:
4. shampoo
5. toothpaste

name 5 stupid things you did as a teenager.
 
1. coffee


name 5 stupid things you did as a teenager.

1. Had unprotected sex
2. Drove at high rates of speed
3. Tolerated discrimination
4. Made a pipe-bomb
5. Carried a very large knife in school.

(Edit: Apologies for forgetting to add a question!)
 
Last edited:
Five stupid things I did as a teenager....

1. ate a live goldfish
2. drove insanely fast
3. spent hours sunbathing
4. took for granted how easy I had it
5. dated a criminal (every girl loves a bad boy, right?)

What are your five favorite cities that you have visited?

1. coffee
2. toilet paper
3. batteries :devil:
4. shampoo
5. toothpaste

name 5 stupid things you did as a teenager.
 
Five stupid things I did as a teenager....

1. ate a live goldfish
2. drove insanely fast
3. spent hours sunbathing
4. took for granted how easy I had it
5. dated a criminal (every girl loves a bad boy, right?)

What are your five favorite cities that you have visited?

1. San Sebastián, España
2. Dublin, Ireland
3. Coimbra, Portual
4. Barcelona, España
5. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Name your five favorite authors
 
1. San Sebastián, España
2. Dublin, Ireland
3. Coimbra, Portual
4. Barcelona, España
5. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Name your five favorite authors

1. Guy Gavriel Kay.
2. Homer.
3. Barbara Erksine.
4. Isaac Asimov.
5. Tolkien.


Name five urban legends.
 
1. Guy Gavriel Kay.
2. Homer.
3. Barbara Erksine.
4. Isaac Asimov.
5. Tolkien.


Name five urban legends.

1. Kids making out in a car & the guy with a hook for a hand on the loose
2. Girl home alone in her bed and sticking her hand down for her dog to lick
3. Eating pop rocks & drinking soda
4. Saying "Bloody Mary" in front of a mirror
5. And my favorite one that used to scare the crap out of me when I was younger... the babysitter getting a phone call to check the children, and the call was from the killer inside the freaking house

Name five costumes you've worn for Halloween at some point in your life.
 
1. Kids making out in a car & the guy with a hook for a hand on the loose
2. Girl home alone in her bed and sticking her hand down for her dog to lick
3. Eating pop rocks & drinking soda
4. Saying "Bloody Mary" in front of a mirror
5. And my favorite one that used to scare the crap out of me when I was younger... the babysitter getting a phone call to check the children, and the call was from the killer inside the freaking house

Name five costumes you've worn for Halloween at some point in your life.

1. Queen of Fairies.
2. Queen of the Dead.
3. Dwarf.
4. Queen of the Vampires.
5. Gypsy Queen.

Yeah. I know.

Name five things you'd like to change about your present situation.
 
1. Queen of Fairies.
2. Queen of the Dead.
3. Dwarf.
4. Queen of the Vampires.
5. Gypsy Queen.

Yeah. I know.

Name five things you'd like to change about your present situation.

I'd like to be wholly in love(1) with a woman who is on the same continent(2).
(3) I'd like my job to be full time.
(4) I would like to know more about LANs.
(5) I'd like to be able to fly anywhere at any time.

Name five days you'd like to re-live.
 
I'd like to be wholly in love(1) with a woman who is on the same continent(2).
(3) I'd like my job to be full time.
(4) I would like to know more about LANs.
(5) I'd like to be able to fly anywhere at any time.

Name five days you'd like to re-live.

1. the day I had my daughter

2. the day I won a Latina Queen contest at age 16

3. the day I danced "La Negra" solo, and was picked over 8 other girls to do it

4. the day my first boyfriend kissed me

5. the day the sparks flew

Name 5 of your favorite holidays
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top