Name 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name 5 things you hate to do

1. Saying no
2. Booking flights
3. Taking flights
4. Having my hair done
5. Texting

Name 5 of your favourite Disney movies

1. Miracle
2. National Treasure
3. Remember the Titans
4. Fantasia
5. The Journey of Natty Gan ;)

Name five of your favorite poets
 
1. Hilaire Belloc (my introduction to poetry)
2. Benjamin Zephania (just wonderfully refreshing, his readings in schools are beyond amazing)
3. William Wordsworth (Who hasn't wander'd lonely as a....)
4. Shakespeare (All The Worlds A Stage......*sighs*)
5. Robert Louis Stevenson (If I had to choose it would be Armies In The Fire)

Name your 5 favourite Classical Pieces
 
1. Hilaire Belloc (my introduction to poetry)
2. Benjamin Zephania (just wonderfully refreshing, his readings in schools are beyond amazing)
3. William Wordsworth (Who hasn't wander'd lonely as a....)
4. Shakespeare (All The Worlds A Stage......*sighs*)
5. Robert Louis Stevenson (If I had to choose it would be Armies In The Fire)

Name your 5 favourite Classical Pieces

1. Homer's The Iliad.
2. Bram Stoker's Dracula.
3. Dante's The Divine Comedy.
4. Boccaccio's Decameron.
5. Dumas' The Count of Monte Cristo.


Name five poems that you love.
 
1. Homer's The Iliad.
2. Bram Stoker's Dracula.
3. Dante's The Divine Comedy.
4. Boccaccio's Decameron.
5. Dumas' The Count of Monte Cristo.


Name five poems that you love.

1. 'Fate' ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. 'A Dream Within In A Dream' ~ Edgar Allen Poe
3. 'To Imagination' ~ Emily Bronte
4. 'The Moon' ~ Percy Bysshe Shelly
5. 'We Real Cool' ~ Gwendolyn Brooks :D

Name 5 favorite classes you've taken.
 
1. 'Fate' ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. 'A Dream Within In A Dream' ~ Edgar Allen Poe
3. 'To Imagination' ~ Emily Bronte
4. 'The Moon' ~ Percy Bysshe Shelly
5. 'We Real Cool' ~ Gwendolyn Brooks :D

Name 5 favorite classes you've taken.

1. Don Quixote
2. Constitutional Law
3. Business Law
4. Federal jurisdiction
5. History of Spain

Name five subjects you would never study if you had your choice
 
1. 'Fate' ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. 'A Dream Within In A Dream' ~ Edgar Allen Poe
3. 'To Imagination' ~ Emily Bronte
4. 'The Moon' ~ Percy Bysshe Shelly
5. 'We Real Cool' ~ Gwendolyn Brooks :D

Name 5 favorite classes you've taken.

Just five?

1. Egyptian Art.
2. Tech Theatre.
3. Any Archaeology class.
4. Women in Sacred Scriptures.
5. Popular devotions in the Mediaeval World.

Natty said:
Name five subjects you would never study if you had your choice

Hmm... I can't answer this - ultimate nerd, remember?

Passing it along.

Name five subjects you would never study if you had your choice
 
Just five?

1. Egyptian Art.
2. Tech Theatre.
3. Any Archaeology class.
4. Women in Sacred Scriptures.
5. Popular devotions in the Mediaeval World.



Hmm... I can't answer this - ultimate nerd, remember?

Passing it along.

Name five subjects you would never study if you had your choice

1. Statistics
2. Physics
3. Biology
4. Trig
5. Kinesiology

Name 5 favorite alcoholic drinks
 
1. Scotch.
2. Amaretto.
3. White Wine.
4. Rum.
5. Pálinka.

Name five things you want to do - no matter how unlikely - this weekend.

1. See my parents
2. Get drunk with my brother and sister
3. Not piss off my best friend
4. Not do any homework
5. Sleep in!

Name 5 things you are going to do this weekend.
 
1. See my parents
2. Get drunk with my brother and sister
3. Not piss off my best friend
4. Not do any homework
5. Sleep in!

Name 5 things you are going to do this weekend.

1. play poker
2. play some other game, the name of which I will not reveal because it sounds like something completely different. :eek:
3. drink
4. watch tv
5. wish my life was different. :rolleyes:

name 5 books you've read more than once
 
1. play poker
2. play some other game, the name of which I will not reveal because it sounds like something completely different. :eek:
3. drink
4. watch tv
5. wish my life was different. :rolleyes:

name 5 books you've read more than once

1. The Sarantine Mosaics.
2. Cry of the Peacock.
3. The Iliad.
4. The Westing Game.
5. The Princess Bride.

Among many others.

Name 5 movies you've seen more than once.
 
1. play poker
2. play some other game, the name of which I will not reveal because it sounds like something completely different. :eek:
3. drink
4. watch tv
5. wish my life was different. :rolleyes:

name 5 books you've read more than once

1. Fahrenheit 451 ~ Ray Bradbury
2. Anthem ~ Ayn Rand
3. Survivor ~ Chuck Palaniuk
4. Treasure Island ~ Robert Louis Stevenson
5. Jane Eyre ~ Charlotte Bronte

Oops, sorry to skip!

1. The Sarantine Mosaics.
2. Cry of the Peacock.
3. The Iliad.
4. The Westing Game.
5. The Princess Bride.

Among many others.

Name 5 movies you've seen more than once.

1. Fight Club
2. Garden State
3. The Dark Knight
4. Some Like It Hot
5. When Harry Met Sally

Name your 5 favorite albums
 
Name your 5 favorite albums

holy cow.... I could say any 5 by dada, but I will limit myself to one from their catalog... guess I'll choose....

1. dada - puzzle
2. absolutely - rik emmett
3. still got the blues - gary moore
4. napalm springs - butterfly jones
5. play - brad paisley

what 5 songs would be perfect for a wedding ceremony/reception?
 
holy cow.... I could say any 5 by dada, but I will limit myself to one from their catalog... guess I'll choose....

1. dada - puzzle
2. absolutely - rik emmett
3. still got the blues - gary moore
4. napalm springs - butterfly jones
5. play - brad paisley

what 5 songs would be perfect for a wedding ceremony/reception?

1. all you need is love ~ the beatles
2. fly me to the moon ~ frank sinatra
3. staralfur ~ sigur ros (my best friend walked down the aisle to this...so precious!)
4. ABC ~ the jackson 5 :D
5. la la love you ~ the pixies

what are 5 good break up songs?
 
1. all you need is love ~ the beatles
2. fly me to the moon ~ frank sinatra
3. staralfur ~ sigur ros (my best friend walked down the aisle to this...so precious!)
4. ABC ~ the jackson 5 :D
5. la la love you ~ the pixies

what are 5 good break up songs?

1. Love is a Battlefield ~ Pat Benetar
2. Song for the Dumped ~ Ben Folds Five
3. Can't Stand Losing You ~ The Police
4. Nothing Compares 2 U ~ Sinead O'Connor
5. I Will Survive ~ Gloria Gaynor

Name five ways to break up
 
1. Love is a Battlefield ~ Pat Benetar
2. Song for the Dumped ~ Ben Folds Five
3. Can't Stand Losing You ~ The Police
4. Nothing Compares 2 U ~ Sinead O'Connor
5. I Will Survive ~ Gloria Gaynor

Name five ways to break up

1. Sitting dow calmly and explaining why. (The best way)
2. Text (The worst way)
3. Letter (Dear John...)
4. Phone call (The busy persons way)
5. Avoid them till they get the message (The cowards way)

Name 5 things a partner could do, that you would find completely unforgivable
 
1. Sitting dow calmly and explaining why. (The best way)
2. Text (The worst way)
3. Letter (Dear John...)
4. Phone call (The busy persons way)
5. Avoid them till they get the message (The cowards way)

Name 5 things a partner could do, that you would find completely unforgivable

1. Cheat
2. Drugs
3. Steal
4. Major appearance change without prior discussion (tattoo, piercing, cosmetic surgery, that level)
5. Be cruel to something defenseless

Name five things a partner could do that would anger you but be forgivable
 
1. Cheat
2. Drugs
3. Steal
4. Major appearance change without prior discussion (tattoo, piercing, cosmetic surgery, that level)
5. Be cruel to something defenseless

Name five things a partner could do that would anger you but be forgivable

1. Leave the toilet seat up
2. Not put the cap back on the toothpaste
3. Expect me to do things because of my gender
4. Not kill something that scares me, like bugs and spiders.
5. Call me a bad name, unless.........;)

Name 5 things that you have to take on holiday with you
 
1. Leave the toilet seat up
2. Not put the cap back on the toothpaste
3. Expect me to do things because of my gender
4. Not kill something that scares me, like bugs and spiders.
5. Call me a bad name, unless.........;)

Name 5 things that you have to take on holiday with you

1. Mobile phone with my music on
2. Books
3. SPF 50 if it's somewhere hot
4. Change of clothes in my hand luggage.................I've had my suitcase delayed before
5. Credit card

Name 5 authors you would read on holiday
 
1. Mobile phone with my music on
2. Books
3. SPF 50 if it's somewhere hot
4. Change of clothes in my hand luggage.................I've had my suitcase delayed before
5. Credit card

Name 5 authors you would read on holiday

1. George Will
2. Isabel Allende
3. Carlos Ruíz Záfon
4. Alexandre Dumas
5. James Fenimore Cooper

Name your five favorite cities
 
Name your five favorite cities

Rome
London
Barcelona
Brighton
Brussels

5 shocking things that have been said to you
 
Name your five favorite cities

Rome
London
Barcelona
Brighton
Brussels

5 shocking things that have been said to you

1. You won the eighth grade math award
2. You don't look that old
3. He thinks you're that pervert who posted here
4. Yes, I'll meet you on October 28
5. I like your voice.

Name five shocking things you've said to other people
 
Name five shocking things you've said to other people

I'm much better since the gender reassignment op ;)

Sure I'll tell you where I am and you can come find me :D

I don't give a damn

I want you to leave. I don't want to be with you anymore.

No I've never taken it up the arse....honestly

Name 5 Designers that you seek out their new collections?
 
Name five shocking things you've said to other people

I'm much better since the gender reassignment op ;)

Sure I'll tell you where I am and you can come find me :D

I don't give a damn

I want you to leave. I don't want to be with you anymore.

No I've never taken it up the arse....honestly

Name 5 Designers that you seek out their new collections?

1. Levi's
2. Carhartt
3. Skechers
4. Wranglers
5. Nike

Name five movies that you think should have received more popular acclaim than they did.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top