Name 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. An Affair To Remember
2. Under The Lighthouse Dancing
3. Sabrina (the original)
4. The Thomas Crown Affair (Pierce Brosnan version)
5. A Walk In The Clouds

Name the five greatest professional sports uniforms

Well dammit, I didn't read this well.,...I put the UGLIEST uniforms :D
I'm going to take this one, even though I have no earthly idea...

so for fun...


1. http://www.getfanatic.com/catalog/images/NFL-dolphins-uniform.jpg
MIAMI DOLPHINS

2. http://www.tireball.com/photos/albums/baseball-photos/thome_jim500homer.jpg
CHICAGO WHITE SOX

3. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FQNdkocpgx8/RyUY8N_7lEI/AAAAAAAAAyc/ft0t6kUr7Y4/s320/vancouver.jpg
VANCOUVER CANUCKS

4. http://www.sun-sentinel.com/media/photo/2009-04/46420318.jpg
TAMPA BAY BUCKANEERS

AND FOR OUR BRITISH FRIENDS...

5. http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Photo/competitions/UEFACup/262403_BIGPORTRAIT.jpg
NEWCASTLE UNITED FC




Name 5 things you buy each and every week at the grocery.
 
Last edited:
I'm going to take this one, even though I have no earthly idea...

Name 5 things you buy each and every week at the grocery.

1. Skimmed milk
2. Whiskas cat food
3. Lemon Fanta
4. Bottled water
5. Cranberry juice

Name 5 things you always do before leaving the house
 
1. Skimmed milk
2. Whiskas cat food
3. Lemon Fanta
4. Bottled water
5. Cranberry juice

Name 5 things you always do before leaving the house



1. Make sure I have my phone.

2. Make sure I have my wallet.

3. Make sure the booster seat is in the right car.

4. Wear clothes.

5. I don't know. There really arn't that many things I do every time I leave the house.



Five favorite movie snacks.
 
Five favorite movie snacks.

Tortilla chips
Popcorn (toffee)
Revels
Coke
Poppets :D

Name 5 things you have borrowed of someone at some point in your life
 
Name 5 things you have borrowed of someone at some point in your life


1. Mangas
2. Video Games
3. Copic Markers ( various colours)
4. Outfits
5. Money

Name 5 Bishonen guys you would consider dating. ( Yep. A hard one!!!:devil: )
 
1. Mangas
2. Video Games
3. Copic Markers ( various colours)
4. Outfits
5. Money

Name 5 Bishonen guys you would consider dating. ( Yep. A hard one!!!:devil: )

*sigh* Lady R, we will need to have that chat, don't we?

:D :kiss:

1. Yoshitsune - the historic one ;)
2. Amakusa Shirō - another historic one ;)
3. Jun Matsumoto - gorgeous eyes.

Actually, that's all I can think of, so I'll just add two more to add more.
4. Xiah Junsu
5. Stephen Fung


Name 5 ways you want to spend your weekend.
 
*sigh* Lady R, we will need to have that chat, don't we?

:D :kiss:

1. Yoshitsune - the historic one ;)
2. Amakusa Shirō - another historic one ;)
3. Jun Matsumoto - gorgeous eyes.

Actually, that's all I can think of, so I'll just add two more to add more.
4. Xiah Junsu
5. Stephen Fung


Name 5 ways you want to spend your weekend.

1. helping out at the golf outing that is a fund raiser for the veterans.
2. sleeping
3. talking with friends.
4. maybe a cocktail or twenty.
5. enjoying the nice weather.

name 5 answers to "knock knock, who's there?"
 
1. helping out at the golf outing that is a fund raiser for the veterans.
2. sleeping
3. talking with friends.
4. maybe a cocktail or twenty.
5. enjoying the nice weather.

name 5 answers to "knock knock, who's there?"

1.Tank.
Tank who?
You're welcome.

2. Safari.
Safari who?
Safari so good.

3. Dummy.
Dummy who?
Dummy a favor and go away.

4. Tuna!
Tuna who?
Tuna piano and it'll sound better!

5. Kipper!
Kipper who?
Kipper hands to yourself!

Name 5 names you call a lover/partner
 
1.Lover
2.Babe
3.Big Guy
4.Scotty
5.Idiot!! (Come on it cant be all honeymoon can it?)

Name 5 Indian spices
 
1. Laundry...Why wash so often when you are a clothes horse?...:D
2. Grocery Shopping
3. Projects (Work and Home)
4. Making phone calls
5. Visiting my mom...:rolleyes:

Name 5 things you do not procrastinate over..accomplishing right away


1. Calls to dr for kids
2. Calls to school
3. returning emails
4. christmas shopping
5. holiday decorating

Name 5 things that you like to do far in advance
 
1. Calls to dr for kids
2. Calls to school
3. returning emails
4. christmas shopping
5. holiday decorating

Name 5 things that you like to do far in advance

Make a Christmas cake
Buy presents
Research
Book a holiday
Make waxing appointments................otherwise she gets booked up

Name 5 things you really should ditch from your closet
 
1. My hippy chick/festival stuff :-( (but I dont wanna be a grown up!)
2. A black evening dress that holds nothing but bad memories (silly girl)
3. Anything I bought cos it was a bargain, but have never worn (idiot)
4. My school hat (Oh nostalgia)
5. A recent polka dot purchase (wtf was I thinking)

Name 5 things in your home that need replacing
 
1. My hippy chick/festival stuff :-( (but I dont wanna be a grown up!)
2. A black evening dress that holds nothing but bad memories (silly girl)
3. Anything I bought cos it was a bargain, but have never worn (idiot)
4. My school hat (Oh nostalgia)
5. A recent polka dot purchase (wtf was I thinking)

Name 5 things in your home that need replacing

1. My spouse
2. the family room carpet
3. one picket fence section
4. the barn roof
5. upstairs bathroom sink


Name 5 things you like to eat for lunch
 
1. My spouse
2. the family room carpet
3. one picket fence section
4. the barn roof
5. upstairs bathroom sink


Name 5 things you like to eat for lunch

1. Tuna
2. Feta Salad
3. Calamari
4. Anything light and pasta
5. Lightly grilled salmon

Name 5 food items you will never eat
 
1. Tuna
2. Feta Salad
3. Calamari
4. Anything light and pasta
5. Lightly grilled salmon

Name 5 food items you will never eat

Snake
Eyeballs
Cheesy pretzels
Brussel sprouts
An ex

1. Berries
2. Yogurt
3. Pitas
4. Salad
5. Fried Rice with extra vegetables

Name 5 of your favorite desserts


Damn slow computer today...:D

Lemon cheescake
Passionfruit on vanilla ice cream
Homemade apple pie
Cheese, esp blue
Fruit

Name 5 of you favourite beverages
 
Snake
Eyeballs
Cheesy pretzels
Brussel sprouts
An ex



Lemon cheescake
Passionfruit on vanilla ice cream
Homemade apple pie
Cheese, esp blue
Fruit

Name 5 of you favourite beverages

* Pepsi-One
Sierra Nevada beer
V-8 juice
Sprite
water
----------------
Name 5 of your favorite magazines...
 
* Pepsi-One
Sierra Nevada beer
V-8 juice
Sprite
water
----------------
Name 5 of your favorite magazines...

1. The Sporting News
2. US News & World Report
3. National Geographic
4. Playboy
5. Amish Heartland Magazine

Name your five favorite pizza toppings
 
1. Extra Cheese
2. Grilled Chicken
3. Jalapeno peppers
4. Bacon
5. Olives

I was thinking of a specific pizza made by a small shop nearby....Now that you made me hungry....:D

Name your five favorite words

1. vitality
2. fuck
3. bear
4. beautiful
5. love

Name 5 things to do on a sunny day.
 
Name 5 things to do on a rainy day.[/QUOTE]

1. Read
2. Watch movies
3. Play video games
4. Nap
5. Clean house

Name 5 things you hate to do
 
Name 5 things you hate to do

1. Saying no
2. Booking flights
3. Taking flights
4. Having my hair done
5. Texting

Name 5 of your favourite Disney movies
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top