Name 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to steal several of FB's
1. Baghdad, Iraq.
2. Bamyan Province, Afghanistan.
3. Tehran, Iran.
4. Angkor Wat, Cambodia.
5. Dollywood. Just to see if you're reading.

Name 5 non-physical characteristics you desire in a lover.

1. Sweetness
2. Kindness
3. Patience
4. Intelligence
5. Sense of humor.

Boy, did I hit the jackpot.

Name five books you read that sorely disappointed you
 
1. Sweetness
2. Kindness
3. Patience
4. Intelligence
5. Sense of humor.

Boy, did I hit the jackpot.

Name five books you read that sorely disappointed you

1. Da Vinci Code
2. Angels and Demons
3. The Last of the Mohicans
4. Quattrocento.
5. Did I mention Da Vinci Code? :p


Name 5 sources of inspirations.
 
1. Music
2. Love
3. Laughter
4. Beauty
5. Books

Name five reasons to sleep in.

1. Mornings are cruel and unusual.
2. It smells odd in the morning.
3. You can stay up later :D
4. It's so much more relaxing and healthier for you.
5. And why not? :p

Name 5 of the oddest things you ever heard.
 
1. Mornings are cruel and unusual.
2. It smells odd in the morning.
3. You can stay up later :D
4. It's so much more relaxing and healthier for you.
5. And why not? :p

Name 5 of the oddest things you ever heard.

1. "You are either with us, or against us" - George W Bush
2. Techno - Thats shits just strange
3. The cat lady in our block telling me that her tens of cats were really her personalities in life form. I was six.
4. A tornado. Nothing would have prepared me for that noise.
5. My dad crying, alone in his room, after his father passed away. I was nine and it took me years to figure out what that noise had been.

Name five famous people you would have as friends.
 
1. "You are either with us, or against us" - George W Bush
2. Techno - Thats shits just strange
3. The cat lady in our block telling me that her tens of cats were really her personalities in life form. I was six.
4. A tornado. Nothing would have prepared me for that noise.
5. My dad crying, alone in his room, after his father passed away. I was nine and it took me years to figure out what that noise had been.

Name five famous people you would have as friends.

1. Marilyn Monroe
2. Einstein
3. Madame Currie
4. Boudica
5. Elizabeth I

Name 5 foods you would pass on at a party
 
1. Marilyn Monroe
2. Einstein
3. Madame Currie
4. Boudica
5. Elizabeth I

Name 5 foods you would pass on at a party

1. Pate
2. cheesecake
3. olives
4. dip.. I only like 2 kinds
5. Flavored chips

Name 5 foods you'd hunt down at a party
 
1. Sushi
2. Pizza
3. Sweets
4. Fresh fruit
5. Almost anything else because it's free. :D

Name 5 things you miss.

1. Good health
2. My good memory skills
3. My father
4. Freedom
5. Natty...horribly, missing him.


I like this one...repeat please :)
 
1. Good health
2. My good memory skills
3. My father
4. Freedom
5. Natty...horribly, missing him.


I like this one...repeat please :)

1. long hair
2. my grandmother
3. something I'll keep private
4. the ability to eat 2 cheeseburgers and fries and not gain an ounce
5. my green leather knee high boots

I like this one too... repeat
 
Last edited:
1. long hair
2. my grandmother
3. something I'll keep private
4. the ability to eat 2 cheeseburgers and fries and not gain an ounce
5. my green leather knee high boots

I like this one too... repeat

1. Kendra
2. Being able to actively participate in competitive athletics
3. Chivalry/courtesy
4. Attention to the written word
5. The Cubs' 1908 World Series win...since I'll never live to see one...

Name five cable channels whose shows you watch regularly
 
1. Kendra
2. Being able to actively participate in competitive athletics
3. Chivalry/courtesy
4. Attention to the written word
5. The Cubs' 1908 World Series win...since I'll never live to see one...

Name five cable channels whose shows you watch regularly

Hmmm...

Discovery
TNT
Comedy Central
FX...is this still a network?
HGTV

I liked a question I asked earlier today:
Name five non-physical characteristics you seek in a lover.
 
Name five non-physical characteristics you seek in a lover.

1. sense of humor
2. compassion
3. honesty
4. good listener and advice giver
5. sensual

name 5 things you like to cook on the grill
 
Name five non-physical characteristics you seek in a lover.

1. sense of humor
2. compassion
3. honesty
4. good listener and advice giver
5. sensual

name 5 things you like to cook on the grill

1. Hamburgers
2. Ribs
3. Corn
4. Chicken
5. Fish
Im omitting the hotdog because they arent my fav to eat, but a breeze to cook.

Name 5 things your next/last lover should(have) know(n) in advance
 
Name 5 things your next/last lover should(have) know(n) in advance

1. i don't play mind games
2. i need reassurances
3. i have a chronic illness and it's not always fun and games.
4. i can be a real horny bitch
5. i've been hurt pretty bad, so you'll need to be patient with me.

name 5 things on your bucket list.
 
1. i don't play mind games
2. i need reassurances
3. i have a chronic illness and it's not always fun and games.
4. i can be a real horny bitch
5. i've been hurt pretty bad, so you'll need to be patient with me.

name 5 things on your bucket list.

1. Visit Australia and Hawaii
2. Drive cross country and back again
3. Master another language
4. A bicycle century
5. A marathon

Repeat above!
 
1. Visit Australia and Hawaii
2. Drive cross country and back again
3. Master another language
4. A bicycle century
5. A marathon

Repeat above!

1. Live for a time in Scotland and Ireland.
2. Take a long, slow tour of "the continent" - Spain, Italy, Greece, England, Germany, Czech Republic.
3. A sprint triathlon.
4. Learn another language.
5. Raise a child.
It was difficult to choose only two related to travel.

Love this one, repeat - Name five things on your bucket list
 
1. Live for a time in Scotland and Ireland.
2. Take a long, slow tour of "the continent" - Spain, Italy, Greece, England, Germany, Czech Republic.
3. A sprint triathlon.
4. Learn another language.
5. Raise a child.
It was difficult to choose only two related to travel.

Love this one, repeat - Name five things on your bucket list

1. Be with my love
2. travel to India
3. Get published and teach my beading nationally
4. Learn Spanish..I was fluent as a child
5. Go back to southern Germany

Name 5 people you would love to meet...any time period
 
1. Be with my love
2. travel to India
3. Get published and teach my beading nationally
4. Learn Spanish..I was fluent as a child
5. Go back to southern Germany

Name 5 people you would love to meet...any time period

1. George Will
2. Saladin
3. Michael Collins
4. Lou Gehrig
5. Antonin Scalia

Name five sporting events (actual games) you wish you had attended in person
 
Name five sporting events (actual games) you wish you had attended in person

1. Boston Celtics championship win over the LA Lakers with Larry Bird and Magic Johnson playing
2. NY Giants win over the Brooklyn Dodger in 1951 Bobby Thompsons HR to win it .. "shot heard around the world"
3. NY Yankee World series game; Don Larsens perfect game
4. Any of the Super Bowl games
5. US Open with Jimmy Connors v. John McEnroe


name five sports figures you hold in high regard
 
Name five sporting events (actual games) you wish you had attended in person

1. Boston Celtics championship win over the LA Lakers with Larry Bird and Magic Johnson playing
2. NY Giants win over the Brooklyn Dodger in 1951 Bobby Thompsons HR to win it .. "shot heard around the world"
3. NY Yankee World series game; Don Larsens perfect game
4. Any of the Super Bowl games
5. US Open with Jimmy Connors v. John McEnroe


name five sports figures you hold in high regard

1. Lou Gehrig
2. David Robinson
3. Bill Russell
4. Red Auerbach
5. Herb Brooks

Name five movies that are regarded as classics that you don't enjoy
 
1. Lou Gehrig
2. David Robinson
3. Bill Russell
4. Red Auerbach
5. Herb Brooks

Name five movies that are regarded as classics that you don't enjoy

1. Gone With the Wind. (I couldn't finish it :eek:)
2. Sound of Music.
3. Psycho.
4. Vertigo (Okay, I liked it, but I have some bad memories associated with it).
5. The Shining

Name 5 movies that are regarded as classics that you DO enjoy.
 
1. Gone With the Wind. (I couldn't finish it :eek:)
2. Sound of Music.
3. Psycho.
4. Vertigo (Okay, I liked it, but I have some bad memories associated with it).
5. The Shining

Name 5 movies that are regarded as classics that you DO enjoy.

1. Spartacus
2. The Big Sleep
3. The Wizard of Oz
4. Breakfast at Tiffany's
5. Casablanca

And so many more...................


Name 5 movies you'd see on a first date
 
1. Spartacus
2. The Big Sleep
3. The Wizard of Oz
4. Breakfast at Tiffany's
5. Casablanca

And so many more...................


Name 5 movies you'd see on a first date

1. An Affair To Remember
2. Under The Lighthouse Dancing
3. Sabrina (the original)
4. The Thomas Crown Affair (Pierce Brosnan version)
5. A Walk In The Clouds

Name the five greatest professional sports uniforms
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top