Name 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. the day I had my daughter

2. the day I won a Latina Queen contest at age 16

3. the day I danced "La Negra" solo, and was picked over 8 other girls to do it

4. the day my first boyfriend kissed me

5. the day the sparks flew

Name 5 of your favorite holidays

Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
Thanksgiving
New Year's Eve
Summer Solstice

Name 5 of your favorite holiday traditions (any holiday).
 
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
Thanksgiving
New Year's Eve
Summer Solstice

Name 5 of your favorite holiday traditions (any holiday).

1. Dia de los Muertos (I make over 100 sugar skulls to give away)

2. Halloween (I dress up at school and pass out treats

3. Easter (everyone gets a basket, even the adults and I still hide them)

4. Christmas Eve (because it gives me a reason to bake)

5. Valentines Day (for obvious reason)

Name 5 sensitive areas of your body
 
1. Dia de los Muertos (I make over 100 sugar skulls to give away)

2. Halloween (I dress up at school and pass out treats

3. Easter (everyone gets a basket, even the adults and I still hide them)

4. Christmas Eve (because it gives me a reason to bake)

5. Valentines Day (for obvious reason)

Name 5 sensitive areas of your body

1. Trace your fingers down my spine I will follow you anywhere.
2. Palms of my hands.
3. Back of my knees.
4. Shoulders
5. My lil butt.

Name 5 Famous roller coasters with location you have ridden or want to ride.
 
1. Trace your fingers down my spine I will follow you anywhere.
2. Palms of my hands.
3. Back of my knees.
4. Shoulders
5. My lil butt.

Name 5 Famous roller coasters with location you have ridden or want to ride.

It's been forever for #s 2-5. I'm not big on roller coasters. I'm a sissy and scream like the little girl that I am.

1. Space Mountain - Disneyland
2. Big Dipper - Santa Cruz Boardwalk
3. Viper - Magic Mountain
4. Demon - Great America
5. Tidal Wave - Great America

Name 5 places you'd rather be right now.
 
It's been forever for #s 2-5. I'm not big on roller coasters. I'm a sissy and scream like the little girl that I am.

1. Space Mountain - Disneyland
2. Big Dipper - Santa Cruz Boardwalk
3. Viper - Magic Mountain
4. Demon - Great America
5. Tidal Wave - Great America

Name 5 places you'd rather be right now.

1. With Kendra
2. Spain
3. Ireland
4. Vancouver
5. New Zealand

Name the five best college football rivalries
 
1. With Kendra
2. Spain
3. Ireland
4. Vancouver
5. New Zealand

Name the five best college football rivalries



1. Ohio State vs Michigan
2. California vs Stanford
3. Army vs Navy
4. USC vs Notre Dame
5. Texas vs Texas A&M


It's been forever for #s 2-5. I'm not big on roller coasters. I'm a sissy and scream like the little girl that I am.

1. Space Mountain - Disneyland
2. Big Dipper - Santa Cruz Boardwalk
3. Viper - Magic Mountain
4. Demon - Great America
5. Tidal Wave - Great America

Name 5 places you'd rather be right now.

1. New Zealand
2. Hokkaido, Japan
3. Swiss alps near Bern
4. Lake District in England
5. South rim of the Grand Canyon

Name 5 things you do to treat jet lag

Edit: Oops. Sorry Natty.
 
Last edited:
1. New Zealand
2. Hokkaido, Japan
3. Swiss alps near Bern
4. Lake District in England
5. South rim of the Grand Canyon

Name 5 things you do to treat jet lag

Edit: Oops. Sorry Natty.

Meh, no problem Border. The only problem is that I don't get jet lag so I can't answer your question.
 
Name 5 things you do to treat jet lag

Stick to the current time zone even if it hurts like hell
Set alarm clocks
Drink lots of water
Fresh air
Put my big girls knickers on and deal with it

Name 5 things you do to treat a hangover
 
Name 5 things you do to treat jet lag

Stick to the current time zone even if it hurts like hell
Set alarm clocks
Drink lots of water
Fresh air
Put my big girls knickers on and deal with it

Name 5 things you do to treat a hangover

1. Drink water, hydration is important
2. Don't check your sent emails. <giggle>
3. Hot shower
4. Nap
5. Tylenol... tylenol is your friend


Name 5 favorite drinks:
 
1. Drink water, hydration is important
2. Don't check your sent emails. <giggle>
3. Hot shower
4. Nap
5. Tylenol... tylenol is your friend


Name 5 favorite drinks:

1. Iced tea
2. Guinness
3. Irish whiskey
4. Lemonade
5. Mahou beer

Name your five favorite sports venues
 
1. Iced tea
2. Guinness
3. Irish whiskey
4. Lemonade
5. Mahou beer

Name your five favorite sports venues

1. All England Club, Wimbledon
2. Madison Square Garden
3. Monaco F1
4. Lord's
5. The Colosseum, Rome

Name 5 stage shows you would sit through
 
1. All England Club, Wimbledon
2. Madison Square Garden
3. Monaco F1
4. Lord's
5. The Colosseum, Rome

Name 5 stage shows you would sit through

1. Beach Blanket Babylon
2. A Streetcar Named Desire
3. Hamlet
4. Shear Madness
5. Billy Elliot

Name your 5 favorite things about autumn
 
1. Beach Blanket Babylon
2. A Streetcar Named Desire
3. Hamlet
4. Shear Madness
5. Billy Elliot

Name your 5 favorite things about autumn

1. Kicking through leaves in wellies
2. The colour of the leaves
3. That nip in the air
4. Halloween
5. Wearing wellies

Name 5 things you celebrate every year
 
1. Kicking through leaves in wellies
2. The colour of the leaves
3. That nip in the air
4. Halloween
5. Wearing wellies

Name 5 things you celebrate every year

1.) Halloween
2.) wedding anniversary
3.) wife's birthday
4.) child's birthday
5.) Winning the battletech tournament

Name five roles to give to a submissive woman to do a scene
 
1.) Halloween
2.) wedding anniversary
3.) wife's birthday
4.) child's birthday
5.) Winning the battletech tournament

Name five roles to give to a submissive woman to do a scene

I'll go with any woman role-playing if that's ok...........

1. Secretary
2. Boss
3. Maid
4. Slave
5. Victim

Name 5 Lit Authors you really enjoy reading
 
Name 5 Lit Authors you really enjoy reading
1. morri
2. fire_breeze
3. victoria_2001_02769
4. many feathers
5. passionstjohn

name 5 of your favorite ice cream flavors
 
Name 5 Lit Authors you really enjoy reading
1. morri
2. fire_breeze
3. victoria_2001_02769
4. many feathers
5. passionstjohn

name 5 of your favorite ice cream flavors

not much a fan of ice cream...but here we go

1. mint chocolate chip
2. chocolate hazelnut gelato (does gelato count?)
3. peppermint chip
4. chocolate
5. Praline pecan



Name 5 things you'd like to have finished before the end of the year
 
not much a fan of ice cream...but here we go

1. mint chocolate chip
2. chocolate hazelnut gelato (does gelato count?)
3. peppermint chip
4. chocolate
5. Praline pecan



Name 5 things you'd like to have finished before the end of the year

You either? ;)
(and yes, gelato counts, why wouldn't it?:D)


1. Those two articles. And I want them to be good. Really good.
2. One story that I have been writing on and off since June.
3. My portfolio.
4. That philosophy and ethics paper. Although I have to have it done in January, I want to start the new year fresh.
5. A better idea where I'm going next year. Or I'll just flip a coin.:D
5b. I would looove to have my thesis done. Yeah, not gonna happen. :rolleyes:

Name 5 ways you want. And it has to be 'selfish' wants - wants that you want for yourself.
 
You either? ;)
(and yes, gelato counts, why wouldn't it?:D)


1. Those two articles. And I want them to be good. Really good.
2. One story that I have been writing on and off since June.
3. My portfolio.
4. That philosophy and ethics paper. Although I have to have it done in January, I want to start the new year fresh.
5. A better idea where I'm going next year. Or I'll just flip a coin.:D
5b. I would looove to have my thesis done. Yeah, not gonna happen. :rolleyes:

Name 5 ways you want. And it has to be 'selfish' wants - wants that you want for yourself.

Whew. thanks for taking "end world hunger" and "create world peace" off the table. :D I'm also taking anything supernatural (return people from the next world, for example) off my list.
I want...
1. ...to publish my novel, and spend my days teaching and writing.
2. ...a pair of small (.20 carat) Tiffany platinum and diamond stud earrings. I likey the small perfection of those fellas.
3. ...time away with that man and not a single care for either of us.
4. ...a master bedroom suite with a huge closet and a sumptuous bathroom. On big water somewhere.
5. ...to have a morally clean resolution to two big problems I'm wrestling.
5.a ...for Firebreezy to get her Faberge egg and Mayan warrior mask, because I'd get pleasure from her having them.
5.b ...for K's various and sundry AI's to skedaddle.
5.c ...for Ms. Melody to be feeling well again.

Name five gifts you would give others if you could.
 
Whew. thanks for taking "end world hunger" and "create world peace" off the table. :D I'm also taking anything supernatural (return people from the next world, for example) off my list.
I want...
1. ...to publish my novel, and spend my days teaching and writing.
2. ...a pair of small (.20 carat) Tiffany platinum and diamond stud earrings. I likey the small perfection of those fellas.
3. ...time away with that man and not a single care for either of us.
4. ...a master bedroom suite with a huge closet and a sumptuous bathroom. On big water somewhere.
5. ...to have a morally clean resolution to two big problems I'm wrestling.
5.a ...for Firebreezy to get her Faberge egg and Mayan warrior mask, because I'd get pleasure from her having them.
5.b ...for K's various and sundry AI's to skedaddle.
5.c ...for Ms. Melody to be feeling well again.

Name five gifts you would give others if you could.
1) Peace & Happiness
2) A little cottage on a bluff over looking the Pacific
3) a song
4) three wishes
5) a sole mate

Name five countries you would like to live in
 
1) Peace & Happiness
2) A little cottage on a bluff over looking the Pacific
3) a song
4) three wishes
5) a sole mate

Name five countries you would like to live in

1. England
2. Scotland
3. South Africa
4. Italy
5. East Coast USA

Name 5 things you have wished for
 
1. England
2. Scotland
3. South Africa
4. Italy
5. East Coast USA

Name 5 things you have wished for

1. A vast fortune.
2. Sex (at various times).
3. The power of flight.
4. The ability to travel through time.
5. The ability to read minds.

Name the 5 acts, past or present, you'd have perform at your perfect rock festival.
 
Name the 5 acts, past or present, you'd have perform at your perfect rock festival.

Paul Weller (and The Jam...I'm greedy)
Jimi Hendrix
Kings Of Leon
Elvis Presley
Freddy Mercury with Queen

Name 5 acts that you would never bother going to see (or going to see again if you already have)
 
Last edited:
Name the 5 acts, past or present, you'd have perform at your perfect rock festival.

Paul Weller (and The Jam...I'm greedy)
Jimi Hendrix
Kings Of Leon
Elvis Presley
Freddy Mercury with Queen

Name 5 acts that you would never bother going to see (or going to see again if you already have)
Have seen these acts and they suck!

Garth Brooks
Reba McEntire
The Bangles
Wayne Newton
Celine Deon

Name 5 bands or acts you have seen in person
 
Last edited:
Have seen these acts and they suck!

Garth Brooks
Reba McEntire
The Bangles
Wayne Newton
Celine Deon

Name 5 bands or acts you have seen in person

1. Huey Lewis and the News
2. Kid Rock
3. Great Big Sea
4. Flogging Molly
5. Travis

Name 5 Halloween costumes you have worn.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top