Name 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
cymbline said:
Dave Matthews
Nic Cage
Walter Cronkite
Charlie Rose
David Smith


Name 5 of the most relaxing places you like to be

1.Anywhere with her
2. At the lottery office,turning in a powerball winner
3. Home
4. beach
5.in love!

Name five of your best qualities!
 
1. sensitive
2. nice eyes
3. sensual
4. generous
5. loving

Name 5 of your worst qualities....
 
NotForSale said:
1. sensitive
2. nice eyes
3. sensual
4. generous
5. loving

Name 5 of your worst qualities....
wheeeee..i love it when your "worst" can still be a quality :D

lol thi thread should be called name 500...cos i sure got me a good load of worsties... starting with...

Procrastinating... i can actually procrastinate from my procratination...i'm a multi level procrastinator...i should actually get business cards printed up :D ...cept by the time i think of it every day, print place is closed... :p

Forgetfulness when it comes to soaking cheese encrusted pans.

Untrusting nature.

Inability to answer more than 2/5 answers in name 5 completely seriously in fear of ...*gasp* people getting to know the "real" me...

My hoard-a-holic nature. I think the Chamberlain-the-dingo-ate-my-baby baby is in my mess somewhere...



5 reasons that the 80's should not be resurrected.
 
asian_princess said:
wheeeee..i love it when your "worst" can still be a quality :D

lol thi thread should be called name 500...cos i sure got me a good load of worsties... starting with...

Procrastinating... i can actually procrastinate from my procratination...i'm a multi level procrastinator...i should actually get business cards printed up :D ...cept by the time i think of it every day, print place is closed... :p

Forgetfulness when it comes to soaking cheese encrusted pans.

Untrusting nature.

Inability to answer more than 2/5 answers in name 5 completely seriously in fear of ...*gasp* people getting to know the "real" me...

My hoard-a-holic nature. I think the Chamberlain-the-dingo-ate-my-baby baby is in my mess somewhere...



5 reasons that the 80's should not be resurrected.

1. Baaaaddddd bad bad bad hair
2. No internet
3. Ugly cars
4. Mostly terrible music
5. Nasty jeans

5 reasons that the 80's SHOULD be resurrected. Have fun :D
 
NotForSale said:
1. Baaaaddddd bad bad bad hair
2. No internet
3. Ugly cars
4. Mostly terrible music
5. Nasty jeans

5 reasons that the 80's SHOULD be resurrected. Have fun :D
the music(I was raised on it.)
the cartoons(ok, so I was a kid)
some of the tv shows.
I miss the yuppies, so cool to pick on them.
I also miss the search for style during that decade.

5 inventions we have now you wish you had when you were younger.
 
Azuldrgon said:
5 inventions we have now you wish you had when you were younger.
Computer. I know it was around when I was born but I'm saying I never had one lol We were stone age.
MP3 player. Love music.
Digital cameras
DVDs
Gel pens. I know they were around when I was a kid but it was another thing I never had lol Pencils alllll the way in my house :rolleyes:

Five things you wish you hadn't done as a kid
 
purrbaby said:
Computer. I know it was around when I was born but I'm saying I never had one lol We were stone age.
MP3 player. Love music.
Digital cameras
DVDs
Gel pens. I know they were around when I was a kid but it was another thing I never had lol Pencils alllll the way in my house :rolleyes:

Five things you wish you hadn't done as a kid

... been mean to my mum...(but she smacked my bottom!!!!!!!)
... been mean to snails (poor crunchy lil critters)
... stuck my finger into the door hinge thingo...whatever that thing is called that crushes your pinky when you close it :D
... gotten into fights with girls who like to bite
... GROWN UP!!!!!!! :eek: :nana:



5 competitions you've entered
 
asian_princess said:
... been mean to my mum...(but she smacked my bottom!!!!!!!)
... been mean to snails (poor crunchy lil critters)
... stuck my finger into the door hinge thingo...whatever that thing is called that crushes your pinky when you close it :D
... gotten into fights with girls who like to bite
... GROWN UP!!!!!!! :eek: :nana:



5 competitions you've entered

1. Spent two hours playing BINGO with my maternal grandmother at the county fair the summer before she died.
2. Had lead role in a one-act play competition
3. Was on 3-person high school quiz team
4. Again, in high school, was invited to the eastern U.S. math meet (3rd best qualifier in our state)
5. 10K race (some time ago)

Name 5 most embarassing moments
 
southerntierguy said:
Name 5 most embarassing moments

1. Caught in the bathroom in highschool with my B/F's face in my cunt.
2. Being caught by a cop I knew while "rocking" the van we were in.
3. Having my B/F at the time blurt out he is Bi in a group of hetro friends.
4. Explaining to the S/O why you are changing the bed sheet in the middle of the night.. (blood loss)
5. Called out the last B/F's name the first time the new one was doing some wild oral sex.


Name 5 People you know with the letter "Q" in the name
 
Last edited:
purrbaby said:
::reads Stergal's reply::
:eek:
::decides I have nothing on that:: lol

LMAOOO those are just some Purr... I have alot....

hopefully it made you laugh... I know I did as I was remembering them :) :devil:
 
Stegral said:
LMAOOO those are just some Purr... I have alot....

hopefully it made you laugh... I know I did as I was remembering them :) :devil:
::decides I like being me a whollllle lot more:: lol Well... I have some... but I think I'd be too embarrassed to even type them out lol
 
Stegral said:
Name 5 People you know with the letter "Q" in the name
does it have to be 5 people we really know, or just people we know of?
1. Q (from one of the star trek shows, I think)
2. quincy jones
3. john quincy adams
4. quincy, m.e. (as played by jack klugman)
5. john q. public (does the q. stand for quincy?)

name 5 words that you really like to say, for whatever reason.
 
mrtnmoon said:
name 5 words that you really like to say, for whatever reason.
Fuck.

That's all I got, but I'd like it in different contexts, so it works lol :D
 
mrtnmoon said:
does it have to be 5 people we really know, or just people we know of?
1. Q (from one of the star trek shows, I think)
2. quincy jones
3. john quincy adams
4. quincy, m.e. (as played by jack klugman)
5. john q. public (does the q. stand for quincy?)

name 5 words that you really like to say, for whatever reason.

1. plethora
2. tripindicular
3. fantabulous
4. wondermous
5. bow-chika-bow-bow

:p


name 5 comedians you really like
 
phoenix67 said:
1. plethora
2. tripindicular
3. fantabulous
4. wondermous
5. bow-chika-bow-bow

:p


name 5 comedians you really like
those are truly a plethora of tripindicular (sounds lick testicular, ETA, "lick was a typo but haha i couldnt bring myself to fix it haha) fantabulous, wondermous words Nix-y!...bet you don't ever hear them in your bow-chika-bow-bow movies :D :D


um.

most are australian comedians or acts

Dave Hughes
Boothby Graffoe
Carl Barron
Tripod
The 3 Canadians


5 phone numbers you use the most
 
asian_princess said:
5 phone numbers you use the most
Will's (of COURSE lol)
My parents' cell phones
My work number
My best girly friend
My "sis" (Grew up with her)

Five number you hate to dial
 
purrbaby said:
Will's (of COURSE lol)
My parents' cell phones
My work number
My best girly friend
My "sis" (Grew up with her)

Five number you hate to dial
His. cos it's so friggin long...(his number i'm talkin bout...geez purr, you're so dirty :nana: )...yay for speed dial!

The number to see how many minutes i got left on my account.

number 2, cos it's worn out :eek: (letter C for texting...)

My own number...cos that means i've lost my phone and trying to find it ;)




5 things in your bedroom that shouldn't be there.
 
asian_princess said:
5 things in your bedroom that shouldn't be there.
A fork lol (Dinner in bed, paper plate in the trashlol)
Dirty clothes (need to do laundry lol)
Towels, etc (never put them away)
Band-Aids (burned my hand)
DVD rental (I'll never remember it's in there lol)
 
Last edited:
asian_princess said:
His. cos it's so friggin long...(his number i'm talkin bout...geez purr, you're so dirty :nana: )...yay for speed dial!

The number to see how many minutes i got left on my account.

number 2, cos it's worn out :eek: (letter C for texting...)

My own number...cos that means i've lost my phone and trying to find it ;)




5 things in your bedroom that shouldn't be there.

1. AP
2. Virgin_not
3. 3 full suitcases
4. a Tiger's baseball bat
5. a tape gun


5 favorite toys
 
Jail said:
1. AP
2. Virgin_not
3. 3 full suitcases
4. a Tiger's baseball bat
5. a tape gun


5 favorite toys
HEY!!!!! not my fault, you tied me up and left me here!! ... fyi, i'm not complainin' :D


Toys?? *innocent face..and pushes chest discreetly under bed* what toys?? :nana:

anything that can blow bubbles
hula hoops
my Blaze glass dildo
a certain blue toy that doesn't belong to me, but that i cant wait to use :D
JAIL!! cos you the funnest to play with :p



5 things that make you go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 
asian_princess said:
HEY!!!!! not my fault, you tied me up and left me here!! ... fyi, i'm not complainin' :D


Toys?? *innocent face..and pushes chest discreetly under bed* what toys?? :nana:

anything that can blow bubbles
hula hoops
my Blaze glass dildo
a certain blue toy that doesn't belong to me, but that i cant wait to use :D
JAIL!! cos you the funnest to play with :p



5 things that make you go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
LOL you're so cute, AP :kiss: :)

hmmmmmm well let's see if I remember :devil:

tongue
tied up
fingers
tongue
cock

5 names you call your Z?
 
asian_princess said:
5 things that make you go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Him lol
His tongue running down my neck
Hearing him breathe deeply on the phone
Smelling his skin
Feeling his hand slide down my back
 
Last edited:
purrbaby said:
Him lol
His tongue running down my neck
Hearing him breathe deeply on the phone
Smelling his skin
Feeling his hand slide down my back

Passing on out of curiosity lol

Errr,

Long nails scratching my back (or inner thigh)
Waking up to a blow job
Feeling up each other in public (though trying to hide it)
Hearing soft whispers and promises as I fall asleep (though has the opposite effect on her!)
Large amounts of electricity, though I'm guessing here, never tried it.

Passes it on as it's burning my fingers.....
 
Anaconda man said:
Errr,

Long nails scratching my back (or inner thigh)
Waking up to a blow job
Feeling up each other in public (though trying to hide it)
Hearing soft whispers and promises as I fall asleep (though has the opposite effect on her!)
Large amounts of electricity, though I'm guessing here, never tried it.

Passes it on as it's burning my fingers.....


my neck being licked or kissed
sex in places you know you shouldnt ..
giving a blow job
running my fingernails over his chest (im shallow a toned chest turns me on :devil: )
kissing deep lots of tongue kisses...

Im passing this on too....curiouser and curiouser lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top