mrtnmoon
I am the fact decider...
- Joined
- Mar 2, 2005
- Posts
- 25,027
1. ben doverJail said:5 favorite names
2. phil mccracken
3. holden mcgroin
4. mike hunt
5. joseph stalin
5 days or events you wish you could do over... for reasons good or bad
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
1. ben doverJail said:5 favorite names
Easter Sunday-1990(redo cause it sucked)mrtnmoon said:5 days or events you wish you could do over... for reasons good or bad
First kiss with Will, would have made it last longer.Azuldrgon said:passing.
1. go to Hong KongAzuldrgon said:Easter Sunday-1990(redo cause it sucked)
My wedding day.
My son's birth(I missed it by an hour)
my first fight with the wife.(so I could stop it)
my first kiss( to make me wait til it meant more)
passing.
1. tonguethickNshaved said:Imaginewithme
pleaz
Getting taken with a strap-on girl
Shaved pussy
Having my face sat on
Name 5 things that make you wet
hmmmmm well if you're talking recently, there here goes:thickNshaved said:Being talked to dirty
having my neck kissed
Getting my balls sucked
Having my ass played with
Sex toys
5 places you always wanted to get nasty but haven't had the opportunity yet
Jail said:hmmmmm well if you're talking recently, there here goes:
1. on the deck
2. on the wash machine
3. poker table
4. dining room table
5. in front of the fireplace
5 of your most memorable orgasms
1. any one of the days during the week my dad was in the hospital before he died. he'd been in and out of the hospital for as long as I could remember. I thought he'd be coming home, just like every other time. I dunno if I really thought he'd be alright, or I knew he was really bad off and I've just blocked that part out. anyway, I didn't bother to go see him..... until the day they called the whole family to the hospital. by then.... it was pretty much too late, but at least I got to tell him I loved him. I hope he heard me.purrbaby said:Passing again. Interested to see what others might say. If they're honest. (5 days or events you wish you could do over... for reasons good or bad
You know, it's hard to remember when a guy truly orgasms.Phoner said:5 orgasms you want to forget...lol
Azuldrgon said:You know, it's hard to remember when a guy truly orgasms.
Let's say
the first time(cause it was too quick)
the first time with a girl in La.
the first time with my present wife cause it wasn't as good as she deserves.
that's all I can remember.
five positions you have tried once and have sworn never to repeat.
asian_princess said:really only one...and it involved some monkey bars and a concussion.
Last five purchases you made under $100
Rock climbing. Never tried it, always wanted to.blueskies said:5 things you would love to do before you're too old to enjoy it.
Jail said:1. finished school
2. gone to university
3. bought a house
4. travelled the world
5. saved for retirement
5 ways you save money
funny, AP, I woulda answered the same way.asian_princess said:L
M
F
A
O
![]()
![]()
5 best places to be tongue tickled!
Jail said:funny, AP, I woulda answered the same way.
1. against my tongue
2. my clit
3. my ears
4. across my belly
5. all over my breasts
5 things you won't do, during sex
tie her upalisonwunderlnd said:1,stop to take a phone call
2,fake an orgasm
3.complain
4.ask if he fed the cat/took out garbage,etc
5.call myself a slut
name 5 things you would LOVE to do during sex
txnstud said:tie her up
taste all of her
make her scream (with pleasure)
hold her on the edge.
make her cum over and over again
5 things you would love to be done to you during sex
any assortment of screams and moansthewantonscribe said:stripped
blindfolded
teased
touched
driven to insane orgasms
5 things you'd like to hear said during sex
txnstud said:any assortment of screams and moans
just like that
im cumming
cum in my _________
harder
5 places you like to be touched and how
DirtyBear said:1. Hopefully, talk to my love.![]()
2. Watch England at football (c'mon England!!)
3. Mend the washing machine
4. Spend some time with my ill father-in-law
5. Did I say.... hopefully talk to my love?![]()
Which 5 actors/actresses turn you on the most and why?
holy fuckarooni! your answers are EXACTLY like mine!alisonwunderlnd said:1.Jude Law(his eyes)
2.Johhny Depp(everything)
3.Adrian Brody(eyes,,his big nose..LOL)
4.Raplf Fiennes(once again,,,the eyes)
5.Dexter Fletcher(his mouth)
passing question on
