Name 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
hotsxylady said:
my neck being licked or kissed
sex in places you know you shouldnt ..
giving a blow job
running my fingernails over his chest (im shallow a toned chest turns me on :devil: )
kissing deep lots of tongue kisses...

Im passing this on too....curiouser and curiouser lol
dammit! i missed SXY sighting! {{{{{sxy :heart: }}}}}

lol damn this question! guys! i ask it so i don't have to ANSWER it!!! :p

lol how graphic are we allowed to get :eek: ??


Losing Him at a party, then feeling His eyes on me as my back is turned to Him...feeling Him slowly approach me, wrap one arm around my waist, brush my hair to the side, and His lips kissing me softly, wetly on my bare neck.

Waiting impatiently for Him to come home after a long day of work, hardly waiting for Him to walk through the front door before pushing him against the wall, kissing him long and deep while my hands fumble with his zipper, then dropping to my knees to give him a fast, hard, urgent blow job. (lol dammit, now he knows why i'm so hot for Him to go to work :D )

Being tied to the bed, on my stomach, spread eagled, and hearing him move behind me and the umistakable sound of lube squirting on his hand and being slowly stroked over Him.

The look of pain and pleasure on his face, as He moves atop of me, my nails digging, scratching, clawing at him and drawing angry red lines down his back. (i would ruin my french manicure for this any day :eek: )

being blindfolded on a hot searing summer's day, his lips trailing up my inner thigh to stop between my legs, then open slightly allowing the melted ice water to drip onto my clit. (now you know why I want a summer xmas, baby :p )



5 best places to run the tip of your tongue
 
Last edited:
asian_princess said:
5 best places to run the tip of your tongue
her lips.
her breasts
her clit
her chest
her ass.

five places you love to be kissed or licked.
 
Azuldrgon said:
five places you love to be kissed or licked.

back of the neck
back of knees
ankles
inside of elbows
lips

and so many other places :)

Name 5 sex positions you've never tried but want to.
 
MercyMia said:
Name 5 sex positions you've never tried but want to.
Dear lord can anyone on Lit actually come up with five? lol I shall try my bestest :D

Never heard the proper term, but me laying on my stomach, and him laying on top of me sounds yummy.
Tied up spread eagle, which is odd since I'm all for being tied up lol
Ashamed to say the basic 69 I haven't done. (NOT happy about that.)

And... that's all I can think up.

Five things you forgot about in the last week.
 
Five things you forgot about in the last week.

Balls the dog from Sumbawa
To send back my bust xbox 360 (even though I see it every day!)
Sharks match on Friday night
How good just a kiss can be without leading elsewhere
How to make pavlova.

Name 5 things you use in everyday life, but have no idea how they work
 
purrbaby said:
Five things you forgot about in the last week.


~where i put my keys
~stop at the store to pick up milk
~to feed my lizard
~to feed my fish
~to watch a movie i have been waiting to see

and thats all in one day :rolleyes:

five things you put in your mouth today
 
Anaconda man said:
Name 5 things you use in everyday life, but have no idea how they work
TV
Cell phones (when you get into how the screen works etc)
CD (I really have no idea how it turns into sound lol)
Computer for that matter lol
Touchpad

No I'm not kidding, I really am that dumb lol I know why it works, but could I explain it? No lol
 
muddpuppy said:
~where i put my keys
~stop at the store to pick up milk
~to feed my lizard
~to feed my fish
~to watch a movie i have been waiting to see

and thats all in one day :rolleyes:

five things you put in your mouth today
Fingers (nervous habit)
Toothbrush
Water bottle
Food lol
Pen (nervous habit lol)

Five things you can't do (Paint, skydive, anything)
 
purrbaby said:
Five things you can't do (Paint, skydive, anything)
1. crochet (crotch it ;))
2. run (my knees would explode)
3. paint
4. understand the attraction of rap "music"
5. type with a reasonable amount of speed

name 5 things you can and like to do, but wish you were better at
 
Edited: Was in response to things I can't do. I'll leave the faster poster's question as the next to be answered.

1. Jump and not land. Darned gravity!
2. Sleep with socks on. It drives me crazy.
3. Turn invisible. And I've tried. No matter how much invisible ink you draw on yourself, it STILL doesn't work!
4. I can't draw worth a darn.
5. I can't read or speak much Japanese, though I wish I could.
 
mrtnmoon said:
1. crochet (crotch it ;))
2. run (my knees would explode)
3. paint
4. understand the attraction of rap "music"
5. type with a reasonable amount of speed

name 5 things you can and like to do, but wish you were better at
Hahaha Moon lol

Paint. I'm okay, but I'd like to be better.
Give a blowjob lol
Write. Everyone says I'm a good writer but I think I could be better.
COOK TOAST!!! lol (Burn baby burn lol)
Stick to a budget :rolleyes:

Five things you want to do in the next month.
 
Five things you want to do in the next month.

Celebrate SA winning the Tri nations
Find out where the hell all the cats in the neighbourhood come from
Get back into a regular sleeping pattern
Go see my folks
Complete Oblivion (though need to remember to get xbox 360 fixed first :eek: )

Name 5 things you do that you know you shouldn't but can't resist!
 
purrbaby said:
Hahaha Moon lol

Paint. I'm okay, but I'd like to be better.
Give a blowjob lol
Write. Everyone says I'm a good writer but I think I could be better.
COOK TOAST!!! lol (Burn baby burn lol)
Stick to a budget :rolleyes:

Five things you want to do in the next month.

*note to AP* don't ponder the second one, don't ponder the second one ... :D



Finalise my plane tickets!
Finish...something, ANYTHING haha
Spend less time on lit
Work on my list of return phone calls i need to make...one dating back to March 2004
Work on that second answer of Purr's :D :p



5 reasons good is good, but bad is better
 
Anaconda man said:
Five things you want to do in the next month.

Celebrate SA winning the Tri nations
Find out where the hell all the cats in the neighbourhood come from
Get back into a regular sleeping pattern
Go see my folks
Complete Oblivion (though need to remember to get xbox 360 fixed first :eek: )

Name 5 things you do that you know you shouldn't but can't resist!
Go over on my cell minutes lol (Talking with him)
Stay up until 4am
Make myself cum at work lol :eek:
Play games online to avoid paperwork.
Change clothes with the windows open lol :eek:
 
asian_princess said:

5 reasons good is good, but bad is better
I only need one. In the words of Mae West: "When I'm good I'm very good, but when I'm bad I'm better" ;) But I'll give five...

I'm very sexy when I'm a bitch lol
I love being in control
And being controlled lol
I have a vicious S&M streak lol
I look hot in devil horns :devil:

Five things you would do on a dare.
 
purrbaby said:
Five things you would do on a dare.
Kiss a guy(if I must although it isn't my preference.)
any sexual act with the girls on Lit I am buds with.
Try something new sexually within reason
eat almost anything as long as it doesn't have to deal with bodily substances.
Anything purrbaby asked. :kiss:

Five requirements for me to get in your pants(if you are a woman) or to get into any woman's pants.(guys)
 
Azuldrgon said:
Five requirements for me to get in your pants(if you are a woman) or to get into any woman's pants.(guys)
you must be HOT
you must be aggresive
you must have a good tongue
you must be able to eat me all night :D


5 celebs they couldn't pay you to sleep with...LOL :D
 
virgin_not said:
5 celebs they couldn't pay you to sleep with...LOL :D
For ladies since I don't do guys.
Kate Moss(afraid to break her in half)
Tara Reid
Meryl Streep.
Glenn Close
Rosie O'Donnell

same question.
 
Azuldrgon said:
For ladies since I don't do guys.
Kate Moss(afraid to break her in half)
Tara Reid
Meryl Streep.
Glenn Close
Rosie O'Donnell

same question.

ok..how much money we talkin bout turning down here..cos there's like levels to how much i don't wanna sleep with someone lol i have standards and morals you know...not my fault i'm willing to compromise them for 6 figure cheques lol

ok.

um

damn.

there's gotta be SOMEONE lol ... :eek: where'd those standads go?

oh, i know

anyone
who
slept
with
Paris Hilton :catroar:


5 things you lied about as a child
 
asian_princess said:
5 things you lied about as a child
going to places when I wasn't suppose to.(not bad places)
doing homework
cleaning my room
the magazines I hid under my mattress
not watching certain movies. (the dirty ones)


5 things you lied about as an adult.
 
Azuldrgon said:
5 things you lied about as an adult.
My age
My weight lol :rolleyes: Shock-ing lol
Why I was late to work.
Why the phone bill was so high :eek:
Who that guy was on the phone lol

Five things you'd never lie about.
 
purrbaby said:
My age
My weight lol :rolleyes: Shock-ing lol
Why I was late to work.
Why the phone bill was so high :eek:
Who that guy was on the phone lol

Five things you'd never lie about.


My taste in music ... who knows what CD you might get for Xmas :D
Impending orgasm lol :catroar:
Whether i care if the toilet seat is left up or down :rolleyes:
How soon I will do the dishes...(can you say NEVER?)
How much He means to me :heart:


5 words that descrie the time you spend on Lit
 
Huh.

Well I've been gone a while But I can be back now. Yay.

1. Wistful
2. Exciting
3. Entertaining
4. Friendly
5. Relaxing

Ah. That's so much better now. It's good to be back.

5 times you wish you were on Lit.
 
Last edited:
1. Before i joined
2. The last six months (been offline most of that time)
3. When I need some sexual release (SRP works rather well)
4. When I'm asleep (stupid human frailties)
5. 30 minutes from now, when I'm hopefully asleep.


Name 5 movies you would never watch again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top