Moving from Literotica chat / conversations to external chat apps / sites

HornyStag2024

Generous hubby
Hi all,
My wife is enjoying playing on here, chatting with folks that are following her pic thread. A number have asked about exchanging pictures outside Lit, video or voice calls etc.

Kik, Google meet, Discord etc have all been mentioned but we are erring on the side of caution as we are not entirely sure how we retain our privacy on those platforms.

Does anyone have any advice on how to transition some of the conversations we are having here to platforms that support voice, video, file sharing etc safely and anonymously?

Thanks in advance!

Your caution is warranted and smart. Many folks have mistakenly given out their personally identifying information when moving off-site to chat. I would encourage you to keep the conversations here until you feel confident that you really know someone. Even then, things can still go very wrong (or very right). Just be careful.

Your caution is warranted and smart. Many folks have mistakenly given out their personally identifying information when moving off-site to chat. I would encourage you to keep the conversations here until you feel confident that you really know someone. Even then, things can still go very wrong (or very right). Just be careful.
You’re exactly right
Was playing for about a year on here moved to a different platform her idea
Pictures ended up where they shouldn’t have
Now I stay on Lit and don’t post pictures anymore

You’re exactly right
Was playing for about a year on here moved to a different platform her idea
Pictures ended up where they shouldn’t have
Now I stay on Lit and don’t post pictures anymore
I was so naive with the first person with whom I talked off Lit. I unintentionally gave him my whole name because I didn’t create my new email with an alias as the account name. I just didn’t think it through and then I got his email and saw his fake “John Doe” and realized that my very unique name was attached to my new email account. Googling my name results in lots of stuff about me specifically. I am so very fortunate that this guy proved to be safe.

I use a completely diff type of account for here, and have additional phone so my personal phone doesn't have details info or number connected to lit, skype (not that anybody contacts me on that) don't have farcebook on here, I'm as invisible as I care to be, I hope. Regardless of profile pic.

I have a throw away Snapchat and a throw away email and google number.

Back