Moi

Baby, thanks for today .... you know what I mean .... :) :kiss:

Talk to you when you get back to the office ....

:kiss: :heart:

​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Baby, thanks for today .... you know what I mean .... :) :kiss:

Talk to you when you get back to the office ....

:kiss: :heart:

​


Im here already ..... That was quick :D

Baby LYTB you know that.......I love spending time with you :kiss:


...My only grudge is not spending enough time with you my love...:rolleyes:


:kiss: :heart:


​
 
sxybilady said:
Im here already ..... That was quick :D
Baby LYTB you know that.......I love spending time with you :kiss:
​


I know something, it's the quickest hour by far in my day, Baby .... :rolleyes:

:kiss: :heart:


​
 
sxybilady said:
Not much longer now Baby :D
:kiss: :heart:​



*Moving your hair aside to kiss your exposed neck and shoulder ....
you moan quietly and move your head backwards, exposing your throat ....*



Hmmm ..... maybe I'd better let you finish what you're doing,
without any further distractions from me ..... ;)


:kiss: :heart:​
 
higherlevel4u said:
*Moving your hair aside to kiss your exposed neck and shoulder ....
you moan quietly and move your head backwards, exposing your throat ....*



Hmmm ..... maybe I'd better let you finish what you're doing,
without any further distractions from me ..... ;)


:kiss: :heart:​


Mmmmmmmmmm NO please continue distracting me....dont make me beg :D :p



*...I arch my back pressing against you... allowing you further access to my neck...I moan softly under your touch.... your mouth placing soft kisses over my exposed areas of flesh from my neck....to just above my breasts....*


​
 
sxybilady said:
Mmmmmmmmmm NO please continue distracting me....dont make me beg :D :p
*...I arch my back pressing against you... allowing you further access to my neck...I moan softly under your touch.... your mouth placing soft kisses over my exposed areas of flesh from my neck....to just above my breasts....*
​


*.... walking around in front of you, I spin your chair around to face me, and sit astride your lap as I lean in to kiss your mouth ..... then, I sit back and stare into your eyes as you feel my fingers slide under the material of your low-cut top ..... I slowly slide my fingertips underneath, sliding them sideways across the tops of your breasts and back again, then, hooking my fingers, I slowly pull the material downwards, exposing your already engorged nipples .... we still stare at each other as you feel my thumbs come into play, slowly circling the aureolae, just brushing against the stiff nipples occasionally ..... I see your eyes flicker and half close, you catch your breath and a low moan escapes your slightly parted lips ......*
​
 
higherlevel4u said:
*.... walking around in front of you, I spin your chair around to face me, and sit astride your lap as I lean in to kiss your mouth ..... then, I sit back and stare into your eyes as you feel my fingers slide under the material of your low-cut top ..... I slowly slide my fingertips underneath, sliding them sideways across the tops of your breasts and back again, then, hooking my fingers, I slowly pull the material downwards, exposing your already engorged nipples .... we still stare at each other as you feel my thumbs come into play, slowly circling the aureolae, just brushing against the stiff nipples occasionally ..... I see your eyes flicker and half close, you catch your breath and a low moan escapes your slightly parted lips ......*
​

*....I look at you..through half closed closed eyes..lost in pleasure...I moan as your fingers pinch and roll my nipples....you look down at me smiling...my fingers slide the fabric of your tshirt up your chest..my nails softly catching grazing your flesh in the process...the tshirt discarded you stand in front of me urging me to continue..my fingers slowly unbutton your jeans...sliding your zip down teasing you...I grip the waist band and slide them down your hips....you step out of them and your left only in your boxers.......your arousal evident...my fingers slip inside the fabric...pulling you free I watch you...I know what you want...I teasingly lick my lips leaving them wet ..... *​
 
sxybilady said:
*....I look at you..through half closed closed eyes..lost in pleasure...I moan as your fingers pinch and roll my nipples....you look down at me smiling...my fingers slide the fabric of your tshirt up your chest..my nails softly catching grazing your flesh in the process...the tshirt discarded you stand in front of me urging me to continue..my fingers slowly unbutton your jeans...sliding your zip down teasing you...I grip the waist band and slide them down your hips....you step out of them and your left only in your boxers.......your arousal evident...my fingers slip inside the fabric...pulling you free I watch you...I know what you want...I teasingly lick my lips leaving them wet ..... *​


*.... I lean forwards to slip your skirt down your thighs .... you lift your ass to help and the silky material slips to the floor, leaving you only in your trademark thong .... I lean back against your desk, taking my cock in my hand, slowly stroking it as I watch your one hand slip down across your stomach as you in turn watch me .... your fingers slip inside you easily, your arousal self evident, your fingers immediately curling upwards, seeking THAT spot .... you find it and you murmur audibly as your other hand idly pinches and rolls a swollen nipple, still watching me through hooded eyes as I continue to pull and stroke my pulsing shaft .....*​
 
higherlevel4u said:
*.... I lean forwards to slip your skirt down your thighs .... you lift your ass to help and the silky material slips to the floor, leaving you only in your trademark thong .... I lean back against your desk, taking my cock in my hand, slowly stroking it as I watch your one hand slip down across your stomach as you in turn watch me .... your fingers slip inside you easily, your arousal self evident, your fingers immediately curling upwards, seeking THAT spot .... you find it and you murmur audibly as your other hand idly pinches and rolls a swollen nipple, still watching me through hooded eyes as I continue to pull and stroke my pulsing shaft .....*​


*.......two fingers slide easily inside me..meeting no resistance at all..my arousal very evident...I moan audibly as my fingers find that spot...my thumb rubs the flesh around my clit..intentionally avoiding that spot for now... I want to prolong this pleasure for as long as possible....I watch you stroking your cock...I want to taste you...I bite my lip in anticipation...I know my orgasm is close...my fingers push..press harder inside me ...and with one flick gently over my clit...my orgams washes over me......*​
 
Back
Top