Moi

kylasdream said:
Oh I like that One!.....
btw Hello bigirl :rose:



Hi Kyla! Flattery will get you everywhere, babe! xxxx

I notice YOU have started your own thread, and WOW, are the only words I was able to get out!! Amazing pics!! Beautifully endowed, you are! and I'd hardly describe you as a BBW, if i may be so bold....... xx A Beauty!!
 
bigirl4u said:
Hi Kyla! Flattery will get you everywhere, babe! xxxx

I notice YOU have started your own thread, and WOW, are the only words I was able to get out!! Amazing pics!! Beautifully endowed, you are! and I'd hardly describe you as a BBW, if i may be so bold....... xx A Beauty!!
awww thank you :eek:
 
kylasdream said:
so I have noticed....... :kiss: :kiss:



Im allowed sometimes , make a change hehehe ....Your thread is really taking off babe..Im so happy for you :kiss: :D​
 
sxybilady said:
Im allowed sometimes , make a change hehehe ....Your thread is really taking off babe..Im so happy for you :kiss: :D​

thanks babe :kiss: :kiss:

its all your doing! :kiss:
​
 
sxybilady said:
HI mack not used to seeing you in the evenings sweetie :kiss:​
got home early from real life figured i'd pop in and see whats going on :D How ya doin Beautiful????
 
Back
Top