panty_inspector
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2004
- Posts
- 7,595
bigirl4u said:Ok......... heres another for you to gaze over.........!!!!
yummy!
thanks for sharing!

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
bigirl4u said:Ok......... heres another for you to gaze over.........!!!!

kylasdream said:Oh I like that One!.....
btw Hello bigirl![]()
sxybilady said:Hey Tg not seen you for a while sweetie...hope your doing ok?
bigirl4u said:Ok......... heres another for you to gaze over.........!!!!
awww thank youbigirl4u said:Hi Kyla! Flattery will get you everywhere, babe! xxxx
I notice YOU have started your own thread, and WOW, are the only words I was able to get out!! Amazing pics!! Beautifully endowed, you are! and I'd hardly describe you as a BBW, if i may be so bold....... xx A Beauty!!
higherlevel4u said:Hi there Jupe ....
I believe it was Sue-Ellen's sister, Kristin that killed you, JR .....![]()
I know, I couldn't believe it either!!!
LOLtrackguy said:just got back home......was at nationals since thursday
sxybilady said:Hiya Tg..hope you had a good time sweetie
trackguy said:it went well hun
2 silvers and 2 bronzes
kylasdream said:Hello Sexy Lady
Hows your night going?
![]()
![]()
so I have noticed.......sxybilady said:Hi babe...Im a little tired ...Im ok but lurking alot tonight
kylasdream said:so I have noticed.......![]()
![]()
Hi ya.....how you been!trackguy said:hey KD
![]()
![]()
sxybilady said:Im allowed sometimes , make a change hehehe ....Your thread is really taking off babe..Im so happy for you![]()
kylasdream said:thanks babe![]()
![]()
its all your doing!
with all your encouragementsxybilady said:How is it my doing babe...this is all your OWN merit![]()
kylasdream said:with all your encouragement![]()
![]()
![]()
mack350 said:Hey Sexy Lady hope you didn't work to hard![]()
![]()
![]()
got home early from real life figured i'd pop in and see whats going onsxybilady said:HI mack not used to seeing you in the evenings sweetie
How ya doin Beautiful????