G
Guest
Guest
higherlevel4u said:Oh, you will ...
mmmmmmm....ooooh I know ...and I wont be the only one....
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
higherlevel4u said:Oh, you will ...
higherlevel4u said:So, Sexy One .... what sort of day is it going to be for you?
A Nice and relaxing, slopping about the house in your shorts type of day?
Perhaps have a jammie day does a camisole and thong actually count as jammies though
sxybilady said:I havent decided...yet....open to offers or suggestions....shouldnt have said that the Pm box will be full now hehehehe
...seriously though...Im not wearing shorts just a thong ...Perhaps have a jammie day does a camisole and thong actually count as jammies though
![]()
![]()
higherlevel4u said:Do they? Frankly, I don't really care either way .... I have this thought in my head now ....
.....I actually have a few more thoughts in my head conerning you right at this moment......
How are you Beautiful????Luv the new avsxybilady said:Morning sexy one...
The girls look awesome!!!!!!May I????

mack350 said:How are you Beautiful????Luv the new avThe girls look awesome!!!!!!May I????
![]()
![]()
![]()
yep lol things are pointing northsxybilady said:Im pretty good thanks mack.....No need to ask how you are![]()
especially ater seeing your new av

mack350 said:yep lol things are pointing northespecially ater seeing your new av
![]()
![]()
North eh...just where I like uuummmm things to be pointing...having a nice weekend are we?
doing ok a little hectic though nothing spectacular.How bout you Sexy Lady ????sxybilady said:North eh...just where I like uuummmm things to be pointing...having a nice weekend are we?

mack350 said:doing ok a little hectic though nothing spectacular.How bout you Sexy Lady ????![]()
![]()
![]()
Cool you deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!Such a busy Lady you were this week a day to relax MMMMMMMMM is the way to go.Wish I could relax with ya a long sensual massage followed by a hot steamy bath then hhhhhhmmmm what to do nextsxybilady said:Not sure what I am up to today....be a lady of leisure perhaps....

mack350 said:Cool you deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!Such a busy Lady you were this week a day to relax MMMMMMMMM is the way to go.Wish I could relax with ya a long sensual massage followed by a hot steamy bath then hhhhhhmmmm what to do next![]()

MMMMMMMMMMMM makes me think of you in the showersxybilady said:Im sure I can think of a couple of thing to do sexy one.....
Ahhhh I noticed you posted on the other new thread of foxy lady the altered images one...your right that pic was supposed to look like it was taken behind frosted glass
OOOOOOOOOO you did it again my mind is wandering not good

OOOOOOOOOO K if you knew what was going through my head one of two things would happen!!!!!!!! A sigh a moan a louder moan sweet sounds cumming from your lips or you would slap mesxybilady said:
.Me I like the first of the two

mack350 said:OOOOOOOOOO K if you knew what was going through my head one of two things would happen!!!!!!!! A sigh a moan a louder moan sweet sounds cumming from your lips or you would slap me.Me I like the first of the two
![]()
![]()
![]()
MMMMMMMMMMM I definetly like the first but a few smacks to that certain parts of your anatomy sounds nice.But there again I think the sounds of our skin smacking together is even a better thoughtsxybilady said:Hehehehe...slap you indeed...I am not into physical violence ummm well unless you count a few smacks on a certain part of my anatomy![]()
![]()
so it would def be the first one....

mack350 said:MMMMMMMMMMM I definetly like the first but a few smacks to that certain parts of your anatomy sounds nice.But there again I think the sounds of our skin smacking together is even a better thought![]()
![]()
![]()
Not that I can comment on that at all....hehehe I am every bit as bad
Well hun I really have to make a move and do something today half the day is almost gone....I shall catch you tomorow no doubt..my sexy friend
You do the same Beautiful Ladysxybilady said:You are quite insatiable do you know thatNot that I can comment on that at all....hehehe I am every bit as bad
Well hun I really have to make a move and do something today half the day is almost gone....I shall catch you tomorow no doubt..my sexy friend
Have a great day

higherlevel4u said:Just butting in for a moment to wish you a good day, Baby .... take care!!![]()
sxybilady said:Morning Ts...good to see you...I hope your weekend is fun filled & sexy![]()