Moi

So, Sexy One .... what sort of day is it going to be for you?

A Nice and relaxing, slopping about the house in your shorts type of day? :D​
 
higherlevel4u said:
So, Sexy One .... what sort of day is it going to be for you?

A Nice and relaxing, slopping about the house in your shorts type of day? :D​


I havent decided...yet....open to offers or suggestions.... :eek: shouldnt have said that the Pm box will be full now hehehehe


...seriously though...Im not wearing shorts just a thong ... :D Perhaps have a jammie day does a camisole and thong actually count as jammies though :rolleyes: :D


​
 
sxybilady said:
I havent decided...yet....open to offers or suggestions.... :eek: shouldnt have said that the Pm box will be full now hehehehe


...seriously though...Im not wearing shorts just a thong ... :D Perhaps have a jammie day does a camisole and thong actually count as jammies though :rolleyes: :D


​


Do they? Frankly, I don't really care either way .... I have this thought in my head now .... :p​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Do they? Frankly, I don't really care either way .... I have this thought in my head now .... :p​



:D .....I actually have a few more thoughts in my head conerning you right at this moment...... :devil:​
 
mack350 said:
How are you Beautiful????Luv the new av :D The girls look awesome!!!!!!May I???? :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:



Im pretty good thanks mack.....No need to ask how you are :devil: :D​
 
mack350 said:
yep lol things are pointing north :D especially ater seeing your new av :nana: :nana:


:D North eh...just where I like uuummmm things to be pointing...having a nice weekend are we? :p​
 
sxybilady said:
:D North eh...just where I like uuummmm things to be pointing...having a nice weekend are we? :p​
doing ok a little hectic though nothing spectacular.How bout you Sexy Lady ???? :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
mack350 said:
doing ok a little hectic though nothing spectacular.How bout you Sexy Lady ???? :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:


Not sure what I am up to today....be a lady of leisure perhaps.... :D​
 
sxybilady said:
Not sure what I am up to today....be a lady of leisure perhaps.... :D​
Cool you deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!Such a busy Lady you were this week a day to relax MMMMMMMMM is the way to go.Wish I could relax with ya a long sensual massage followed by a hot steamy bath then hhhhhhmmmm what to do next :D
 
mack350 said:
Cool you deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!Such a busy Lady you were this week a day to relax MMMMMMMMM is the way to go.Wish I could relax with ya a long sensual massage followed by a hot steamy bath then hhhhhhmmmm what to do next :D


Im sure I can think of a couple of thing to do sexy one.....:p


Ahhhh I noticed you posted on the other new thread of foxy lady the altered images one...your right that pic was supposed to look like it was taken behind frosted glass :D​
 
sxybilady said:
Im sure I can think of a couple of thing to do sexy one.....:p


Ahhhh I noticed you posted on the other new thread of foxy lady the altered images one...your right that pic was supposed to look like it was taken behind frosted glass :D​
MMMMMMMMMMMM makes me think of you in the shower :D OOOOOOOOOO you did it again my mind is wandering not good :devil: :devil: :heart:
 
sxybilady said:
Just a thought I should actually post it here too to :D







​
OOOOOOOOOO K if you knew what was going through my head one of two things would happen!!!!!!!! A sigh a moan a louder moan sweet sounds cumming from your lips or you would slap me :D.Me I like the first of the two :nana: :nana: :nana:
 
mack350 said:
OOOOOOOOOO K if you knew what was going through my head one of two things would happen!!!!!!!! A sigh a moan a louder moan sweet sounds cumming from your lips or you would slap me :D.Me I like the first of the two :nana: :nana: :nana:



Hehehehe...slap you indeed...I am not into physical violence ummm well unless you count a few smacks on a certain part of my anatomy :p :D
so it would def be the first one.... :kiss:​
 
sxybilady said:
Hehehehe...slap you indeed...I am not into physical violence ummm well unless you count a few smacks on a certain part of my anatomy :p :D
so it would def be the first one.... :kiss:​
MMMMMMMMMMM I definetly like the first but a few smacks to that certain parts of your anatomy sounds nice.But there again I think the sounds of our skin smacking together is even a better thought :devil: :devil: :heart:
 
mack350 said:
MMMMMMMMMMM I definetly like the first but a few smacks to that certain parts of your anatomy sounds nice.But there again I think the sounds of our skin smacking together is even a better thought :devil: :devil: :heart:



You are quite insatiable do you know that :p Not that I can comment on that at all....hehehe I am every bit as bad :devil: Well hun I really have to make a move and do something today half the day is almost gone....I shall catch you tomorow no doubt..my sexy friend

Have a great day :kiss:​
 
sxybilady said:
You are quite insatiable do you know that :p Not that I can comment on that at all....hehehe I am every bit as bad :devil: Well hun I really have to make a move and do something today half the day is almost gone....I shall catch you tomorow no doubt..my sexy friend

Have a great day :kiss:​
You do the same Beautiful Lady :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
higherlevel4u said:
Just butting in for a moment to wish you a good day, Baby .... take care!! :kiss: :heart:​


You can butt in anytime you like Baby....


I shall try to have a great day...you do the same Darling :)




:kiss: :heart:​
 
sxybilady said:
Morning Ts...good to see you...I hope your weekend is fun filled & sexy :kiss: :kiss:​

A Sunday morning wake up call sweetie... :kiss:

seeing your new AV gets one off to a great morning..... :kiss: :kiss:

it keeps getting better and better...
 
Back
Top