Moi

pellso27 said:
we all apreciate them all everyone of them so where do you go to look at sexy woman I have a favorite ...go to only movies they are listed on this website opening page then go to cumshots and then to july 2nd and click on shy blonde line and check her out she has my heart I kinda feel sorry for her...naaa not really just want her thats all I bet your skin is like butter mummmm so sexy :kiss:


Mmmmmmm there are so many sexy women on Lit.......... I prefer real females to model types...just my own preference.... :p :D​
 
I agree trouble is because i know she dosn't like it i never cum something stops me even when i realy want to. I think you should come and give my wifes pusses a good licking and then show her how to enjoy head on me
lol
lynx
 
lynxman1 said:
I agree trouble is because i know she dosn't like it i never cum something stops me even when i realy want to. I think you should come and give my wifes pusses a good licking and then show her how to enjoy head on me
lol
lynx



Hehehe....is your wife bi? Well pleasure is only enjoyable when its reciprocated and if you know she is not enjoying giving you head that obviously stops you enjoying it completely..... :rolleyes:​
 
i dont think my wife has ever tried but if a talk about it while having forplay it does turn her on and it def turns me on to watch here with another woman must be a fantisey of mine. and for it to be you with your sexy body would be off the scale
my prick is hardening as i type

lolxxx
lynx
 
lynxman1 said:
i dont think my wife has ever tried but if a talk about it while having forplay it does turn her on and it def turns me on to watch here with another woman must be a fantisey of mine. and for it to be you with your sexy body would be off the scale
my prick is hardening as i type

lolxxx
lynx


Yeah..it is a popular fantasy....for most guys...and yes FmF 3somes are fun.... :p​
 
Hi, at last K............. how are you? At last ive caught you online!! Hope you are fine - ive had a 'nice' day, spent it browsing round retail parks, for fridges, freezers, dishwashers, etc!! Oh, the joys!!!

k xx
 
bigirl4u said:
Hi, at last K............. how are you? At last ive caught you online!! Hope you are fine - ive had a 'nice' day, spent it browsing round retail parks, for fridges, freezers, dishwashers, etc!! Oh, the joys!!!

k xx


Hi K yeah we seemed to miss one another recently ....good to hear your keeping yourself busy :D :kiss: :rose:​
 
total amateurs

sxybilady said:
Mmmmmmm there are so many sexy women on Lit.......... I prefer real females to model types...just my own preference.... :p :D​
I am really not into porn stars or model type I like the cute ones that look so innocent Thats why I mentioned you should check that one out she is so different from what you see most of the time....So your BI I must admit if I were a chick I would be too.Tell me about the first time you went down on a girl .How old where you I am very curious but not bi-curious :rolleyes:
 
sxybilady said:
Hi K yeah we seemed to miss one another recently ....good to hear your keeping yourself busy :D :kiss: :rose:​


Well, busy is good, but its all money money money just now!! Kinda scary really!!! It comes in slowly, but goes out so fast!! What have you been up to then? Doesnt seem to have been quite so much sunshine around recently - hope those tan lines (what small ones you had anyway!!) are not dissapearing!!!
 
pellso27 said:
I am really not into porn stars or model type I like the cute ones that look so innocent Thats why I mentioned you should check that one out she is so different from what you see most of the time....So your BI I must admit if I were a chick I would be too.Tell me about the first time you went down on a girl .How old where you I am very curious but not bi-curious :rolleyes:



Porno types dont do it for me.... The first time I was rather young well under 18 ....and it was incredible ....you mention going down on a girl however when two women make love it isnt all about licking or penetration (with toys etc)...its very slow & gradual sensual ..and the first time for me was with an older girl which helped alot too...:p :)​
 
bigirl4u said:
Well, busy is good, but its all money money money just now!! Kinda scary really!!! It comes in slowly, but goes out so fast!! What have you been up to then? Doesnt seem to have been quite so much sunshine around recently - hope those tan lines (what small ones you had anyway!!) are not dissapearing!!!



Its always the same with money though isnt hun :rolleyes: Of course moving house is a very expensive process ....


I know the weather hasnt been all that good recently think I may have to resort to the tanning salon for an ALL over tan hehehe :p​
 
Very pink

sxybilady said:
Thanks for the responses..I do enjoy beng photographed....is it too obvious ??? :p :p


Im glad you are enjoying them ...

Karon:kiss: :kiss:
You are soo sweet I need to feel your heat I can tell you would love to be kissed till you explode your stuff all over my soft face as your man feeds you his meat and of course we would need another girl mummmm getting excited :cattail:
 
sxybilady said:
Its always the same with money though isnt hun :rolleyes: Of course moving house is a very expensive process ....


I know the weather hasnt been all that good recently think I may have to resort to the tanning salon for an ALL over tan hehehe :p​


Hmmmm, I'd like to, but i feel a bit wary of them. Just never sure exactly how safe they really are! :confused: I tend to go for out of the bottle stuff, if im feeling a bit pale!!!!
 
bigirl4u said:
Hmmmm, I'd like to, but i feel a bit wary of them. Just never sure exactly how safe they really are! :confused: I tend to go for out of the bottle stuff, if im feeling a bit pale!!!!



I have a healthy repsect for them only use them if I am aboutt o go abroad and Im looking pale...or if I have to fill in the white bits I simply cant outside :p well without getting arrested anyway ;)​
 
tease me ...please

sxybilady said:
Hehehe I can tell pellso....:p :devil:​
tell me you are touching yourself and growing that lilbud of yours to an all time size and going to have a very special friend help you with a hard to reach spot! ....canI help really not doing much except growin wood you know hum :eek:
 
sxybilady said:
well without getting arrested anyway ;)​

lol....... im sure you wouldnt get arrested for anything you might wish to show outside!!! More likely, get a police officer hot under the collar!!!!
 
bigirl4u said:
lol....... im sure you wouldnt get arrested for anything you might wish to show outside!!! More likely, get a police officer hot under the collar!!!!


Hehehehe wouldnt be too sure with some of the cops in our area :D​
 
Back
Top