Moi

higherlevel4u said:
Good Morning, LOML .... :)

Just wanted to leave some long, tight (((hugs))) and a few slow, deep :kiss: es for my Baby .... and hope your weekend improves ..... :rose:

You know I am thinking about you, Baby - hopefully catch you later

:kiss: :heart:​


Evening Darling...sorry I havent been around much today......you know why Baby....:(


Heres a few kisses :kiss: :kiss: & (((hugggsss))) for you too



:kiss: :heart:​
 
ToSober said:
Morning sxy..... :kiss:

just chilly and nippley enough out this morning to hit that hot-tub.....feel free to join the party.... :p


Morning Ts...good to see you...I hope your weekend is fun filled & sexy :kiss: :kiss:​
 
kylasdream said:
Good Afternoon Sexy Lady

Hope your having a great Day

Hope to catch you later on!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
​


{{{Kyla}}} :kiss: :rose:

Hope your having a great day sexy one :D​
 
kylasdream said:
I was starting to worry about you :kiss: ​


Hi babe sorry about that...there is alot going on in my personal life Kyla Lit just isnt my priority :rolleyes: Hopefully catch you later for an update ok? :kiss: :rose:​
 
sxybilady said:
Hi babe sorry about that...there is alot going on in my personal life Kyla Lit just isnt my priority :rolleyes: Hopefully catch you later for an update ok? :kiss: :rose:​

thats fine,I just wanted to make sure your ok!

its not like I've been here much the last couple of day :rolleyes:

we'll catch up soon! :kiss: :kiss:
​

Btw love the pic's you posted on the altered Images thread! :D ​
 
sxybilady said:
Hi Jounar...are you off out tonight then? :nana:​


Not tonight. was out last night so gonna take it easy today :)

Any plans yourself?
 
kylasdream said:
thats fine,I just wanted to make sure your ok!

its not like I've been here much the last couple of day :rolleyes:

we'll catch up soon! :kiss: :kiss:
​

Btw love the pic's you posted on the altered Images thread! :D ​


Thats cool babe :kiss: I love the different effects that Adobe creates great fun playing about with the images :D I will be on msn later tonight... I will look out for you (if I manage to keep my eyes open didnt get much shut eye last night :rolleyes: ) :kiss: :rose:​
 
Jounar said:
Not tonight. was out last night so gonna take it easy today :)

Any plans yourself?


Nope...for various reasons I shall be having a very quiet evening tonight...just relaxing :)​
 
sxybilady said:
Thats cool babe :kiss: I love the different effects that Adobe creates great fun playing about with the images :D I will be on msn later tonight... I will look out for you (if I manage to keep my eyes open didnt get much shut eye last night :rolleyes: ) :kiss: :rose:​
I will watch for you hun... :kiss: :kiss:

I posted my own too...I like some of the effects :D
 
lynxman1 said:
you are some sexy lady enjoyed looking back at your pics. great '''



Hiya lynx....thanks for the kinds words glad you are enjoying my pics... :) :kiss:​
 
nuce looking clam

sxybilady said:
Hiya lynx....thanks for the kinds words glad you are enjoying my pics... :) :kiss:​
I would like to put the whole thing in my mouth and gently suck and flick your plump clit till you fill me mummmmm :rolleyes:
 
the pleasure is all mine although i guess the pleasure of us looking at you must be a real turn on ' for you to
lol
lynx
 
pellso27 said:
I would like to put the whole thing in my mouth and gently suck and flick your plump clit till you fill me mummmmm :rolleyes:


Hi pellso now that is certainly the way to get my attention posting for the first time on my thread :p :D​
 
lynxman1 said:
the pleasure is all mine although i guess the pleasure of us looking at you must be a real turn on ' for you to
lol
lynx


Of course yes I do get pleasure knowing that my pics turn you on...however I enjoy looking at pics of sexy women too :p :D​
 
Yeah ...I am like that

sxybilady said:
Hi pellso now that is certainly the way to get my attention posting for the first time on my thread :p :D​
I have a tendacy to speak my mind which can sometimes lead to problems but I also make many happy .I crusied thru your pics your something really something I know a great woman when I see her i would like to snuggle with you and make sure you feel the rewards of a southern stud who sure takes pride in giving much pleasure! :kiss: :cool:
 
pellso up front

There you go pellso is more up front than me he said what i was thinking but was a bit shy to say, but here goes, i really like ypur pics of you sucking cock . i would love you to do that to me,my wife isn't too keen in that department

lynx
 
pellso27 said:
I have a tendacy to speak my mind which can sometimes lead to problems but I also make many happy .I crusied thru your pics your something really something I know a great woman when I see her i would like to snuggle with you and make sure you feel the rewards of a southern stud who sure takes pride in giving much pleasure! :kiss: :cool:



I have NO problem with someone speaking their mind sweetie...at all...thanks its good to know my pics are appreciated :p :)​
 
lynxman1 said:
There you go pellso is more up front than me he said what i was thinking but was a bit shy to say, but here goes, i really like ypur pics of you sucking cock . i would love you to do that to me,my wife isn't too keen in that department

lynx


Mmmmm I am often bewildered by women who dislike giving head...its one of the most intimate pleasures you can share with your partner....in my opinion :p​
 
Like the SUN

sxybilady said:
I have NO problem with someone speaking their mind sweetie...at all...thanks its good to know my pics are appreciated :p :)​
we all apreciate them all everyone of them so where do you go to look at sexy woman I have a favorite ...go to only movies they are listed on this website opening page then go to cumshots and then to july 2nd and click on shy blonde line and check her out she has my heart I kinda feel sorry for her...naaa not really just want her thats all I bet your skin is like butter mummmm so sexy :kiss:
 
Back
Top