Moi

sxybilady said:
Heheheh yeah policeman fireman navy mmmmmmm :D :p​


yip!!!! theres just something!!!! its hard to decide which is my fave!!!! how bout u??

PS.......... check your pm's!!!!
 
bigirl4u said:
yip!!!! theres just something!!!! its hard to decide which is my fave!!!! how bout u??

PS.......... check your pm's!!!!



I like the navy uniform officer & a gentleman thing :D :p.......I have checked babe I will respond in a bit thanks :) ​
 
sxybilady said:
I like the navy uniform officer & a gentleman thing :D :p.......I have checked babe I will respond in a bit thanks :) ​


Mmmmmm, now theres an old film, but a goodie!!! Richard Gere was soooooo sexy in that!! And THAT uniform - takes some beating, really!!!

ooops, sorry!!! Was just in case you hadnt noticed!!!! :eek:
 
bigirl4u said:
Mmmmmm, now theres an old film, but a goodie!!! Richard Gere was soooooo sexy in that!! And THAT uniform - takes some beating, really!!!

ooops, sorry!!! Was just in case you hadnt noticed!!!! :eek:


Yup Richard was a hunni in that film...omg makes the knees go weak just thinking about him in that uniform :p :D​
 
sxybilady said:
Yup Richard was a hunni in that film...omg makes the knees go weak just thinking about him in that uniform :p :D​


the way he strutted thru the factory to see Debra Winger while she was working there - then he sweeps her off her feet swings her up, in his arms, and carrys her out the building, obviously to go and screw her silly............. mmmmmmmmm, i wish, i wish, i wish............ !!!! :D :devil:
 
bigirl4u said:
the way he strutted thru the factory to see Debra Winger while she was working there - then he sweeps her off her feet swings her up, in his arms, and carrys her out the building, obviously to go and screw her silly............. mmmmmmmmm, i wish, i wish, i wish............ !!!! :D :devil:



Mmmmmmmmmmmmm I agree completely K :p *drools*​
 
Well, with thoughts of Richard now in my head, i think its time to retire with a smile on my face, and dirty thoughts in my brain!!!! Not only that, its hard to type after 3 or 4 glasses of wine!!!!!!!!!!!

Night night everyone, and hope to chat tomorrow...............

K xx



and K, thanks for your pm, hun............ i will respond tomorrow - stay cool!!!! xxxxx
 
bigirl4u said:
the way he strutted thru the factory to see Debra Winger while she was working there - then he sweeps her off her feet swings her up, in his arms, and carrys her out the building, obviously to go and screw her silly............. mmmmmmmmm, i wish, i wish, i wish............ !!!! :D :devil:



oh............ and the great song playing while he does all this............ just adds to it all!!!! [Up Where We Belong - Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes, i think]

Dang where is my uniform when it could really pay off with you ladies. hehehe ​
Jupiter - it would work, HANDS DOWN!!!!!
 
Just a Thank you

So many damn sexy thoughts.. and dreams from looking at your posts. Just a very simple thank-you from a grateful man !

So many admireres I know you don't need one more.... but its not my fault your soo damn sexy.

David.
 
*Creeping in to your room as you sleep ..... not wanting to disturb you .... not now .... I bend over and lightly press my lips to yours, the merest of touches .... you shift slightly and I swear I feel you begin to return my kiss, but then, as quickly as it came, the moment is gone .... I straighten up and look down one more time at your face, so serene, tranquil and radiant before reluctantly turning and leaving .....*

Good morning, Baby .... (((((hugs))))) .... I sincerely hope you have a great, stress-free Sunday .... :rose:

LYTB

:kiss: :heart:​
 
david_J said:
So many damn sexy thoughts.. and dreams from looking at your posts. Just a very simple thank-you from a grateful man !

So many admireres I know you don't need one more.... but its not my fault your soo damn sexy.

David.


Hi David....welcome to my thread...I know this thread can be somewhat busy & intimidating for new posters so a BIG thanks for actually posting...... :kiss:

...Oooooh and thank you for the kind words :eek: ....


Please come back....look forward to speaking with you again :)​
 
higherlevel4u said:
*Creeping in to your room as you sleep ..... not wanting to disturb you .... not now .... I bend over and lightly press my lips to yours, the merest of touches .... you shift slightly and I swear I feel you begin to return my kiss, but then, as quickly as it came, the moment is gone .... I straighten up and look down one more time at your face, so serene, tranquil and radiant before reluctantly turning and leaving .....*

Good morning, Baby .... (((((hugs))))) .... I sincerely hope you have a great, stress-free Sunday .... :rose:

LYTB

:kiss: :heart:​


Good Morning LOML :kiss:

I hope you day is not too busy nor stressful either, Baby... :)





Mmmmmmm now that is the perfect way to wake up...thank you Darling..(((hugggss)))





LYTBT



:kiss: :heart:​
 
Good Morning, my Sexy One .... (((((hugs)))) .... :kiss: :kiss:

I trust I find you in a slightly happier frame of mind this morning? :)

:kiss: :heart:​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Good Morning, my Sexy One .... (((((hugs)))) .... :kiss: :kiss:

I trust I find you in a slightly happier frame of mind this morning? :)

:kiss: :heart:​


You are quite correct ...... Had a good nights sleep and now Im raring to go :nana: :D​
 
higherlevel4u said:
Raring to go? Mmmmm .... I llike the sound of that .... ;) :kiss:​


Hehehehe........ ahhhhh but I could be simply raring to go back to bed.....afterall I didnt actually get dressed this morning anyway......although Im sure you wouldnt complain about that, would you Baby? ;) :p​
 
sxybilady said:
Hehehehe........ ahhhhh but I could be simply raring to go back to bed.....afterall I didnt actually get dressed this morning anyway......although Im sure you wouldnt complain about that, would you Baby? ;) :p​


Come again?? ;)​
 
Back
Top