Moi

sxybilady said:
Good Evening Mistress :kiss: sorry your day has been bad....my day has been okay :nana:



Ys


Karon​

Hey we're both here now. It's already 100% better. :cathappy:

YM
 
sxybilady said:
Ooooooh Im here Mistress......waiting patiently :devil: :kiss:

Ys

Karon​

Sexy as always Karon. I never get tired of boobs and nylons.

Now let me have a taste. (Licks K's fingers)

Mmmm tasty!!! :p

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
Sexy as always Karon. I never get tired of boobs and nylons.

Now let me have a taste. (Licks K's fingers)

Mmmm tasty!!! :p

YM



Mmmmmmm....Im imagining you in sexy underwear & nylons in that position over my mouth Mistress......​
 
sxybilady said:
Mmmmmmm....Im imagining you in sexy underwear & nylons in that position over my mouth Mistress......​

Now you've done it slut. Are you trying to get your Mistress creamy? ;)

I hope so... :nana:

It's working.

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
Now you've done it slut. Are you trying to get your Mistress creamy? ;)

I hope so... :nana:

It's working.

YM


Ooooooooooh yes Mistress....


...You kneeling over my face....me teasing you with my tongue.....as you press your pussy against my face.....mmmmmmmm​
 
sxybilady said:
Ooooooooooh yes Mistress....


...You kneeling over my face....me teasing you with my tongue.....as you press your pussy against my face.....mmmmmmmm​

Your hot wet tongue is intoxicating. I press down harder against you, almost sitting on your face. You can barely catch a breath. My taste and smell are making you go crazy with arousal.
 
sxybilady said:
Another.......playing​

Honestly that's one of the prettiest pussies I've ever laid eyes on. Fantastic pic baby. :rose:

YM
 
Last edited:
Lori Baby said:
Your hot wet tongue is intoxicating. I press down harder against you, almost sitting on your face. You can barely catch a breath. My taste and smell are making you go crazy with arousal.





*.....my tongue teases your clit....you grind your pussy harder onto my face & tongue....your juices coating my lips ....my tongue darting deep inside you ...fucking you......* ​
 
sxybilady said:


*.....my tongue teases your clit....you grind your pussy harder onto my face & tongue....your juices coating my lips ....my tongue darting deep inside you ...fucking you......* ​

I grind faster and faster on your pretty face, your talented tongue on my hard clit has me dripping... you lick every drop of my juices as if it was the sweetest wine on earth.
 
Lori Baby said:
I grind faster and faster on your pretty face, your talented tongue on my hard clit has me dripping... you lick every drop of my juices as if it was the sweetest wine on earth.





*.....I lick ravenously...every drop leaking from your pussy...your moans...arouse me even more...my hand drops to my pussy...I rub myself slowly while you continue to grind your wet pussy against my face.....I lick your juices intoxicated by your aroma....* ​
 
sxybilady said:


*.....I lick ravenously...every drop leaking from your pussy...your moans...arouse me even more...my hand drops to my pussy...I rub myself slowly while you continue to grind your wet pussy against my face.....I lick your juices intoxicated by your aroma....* ​

My hands greedily molest your body. I squeeze you big boobs, pull and twist your nipples. You flinch, but your moans grow louder as I use you for my own personal sex toy.
 
Lori Baby said:
My hands greedily molest your body. I squeeze you big boobs, pull and twist your nipples. You flinch, but your moans grow louder as I use you for my own personal sex toy.





*......my fingers dip deep inside my pussy...my juices glistening...i spread them over my clit & pussy lips.....you fingers squeezing my nipples makes me groan..."oooh god Mistress that feels so fucking good"....my tongue flicking your clit...dipping into your pussy...your close to climax...your breathing becomes staggared......"fuck yeeessss Im cuuummming...." I scream...as my climax engulfs my whole body......*​
 
sxybilady said:



*......my fingers dip deep inside my pussy...my juices glistening...i spread them over my clit & pussy lips.....you fingers squeezing my nipples makes me groan..."oooh god Mistress that feels so fucking good"....my tongue flicking your clit...dipping into your pussy...your close to climax...your breathing becomes staggared......"fuck yeeessss Im cuuummming...." I scream...as my climax engulfs my whole body......*​

Your moans and screams push me over the edge and my pussy convulses against your mouth, you enjoy each shake and shudder with the satisfaction of a slut who always pleases her Mistress.

:p :p :p :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:
 
Lori Baby said:
Your moans and screams push me over the edge and my pussy convulses against your mouth, you enjoy each shake and shudder with the satisfaction of a slut who always pleases her Mistress.

:p :p :p :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:




*.....I feel your pussy vibrate...as you squirm over my face as I fuck u with my tongue flicking your clit fast...your screams as you cum arouse me and trigger another orgasm......wave after wave engulfs my body.....I shake uncontrollably....the intensity of my orgasm overwhelming my whole body....you slide down and join me...we kiss....you taste your juices on my lips...you lick hungrily......we share a deep passionate kiss....no words necessary...we lie together....elated..yet satisfied.....*...​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
corythosaurus said:
Too much!





need





to






relieve





pressure





soon...................................................



Is it hot in here or is it just me????? :devil: :devil:​
 
Back
Top