G
Guest
Guest
Dumpling said:Tnks for the invite SXY but right now Iam off to go to Work ~see ya later![]()
Ok babe we can take a raincheck ...another time sexy Ling
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Dumpling said:Tnks for the invite SXY but right now Iam off to go to Work ~see ya later![]()
sxybilady said:Good Morning J....I have another quietish day planned...so looking
![]()
![]()
Yes I know I didnt repond to you e-mail no I didnt forget..I was giving the subject matter more thought. To give you a worthy reponse takes time my dear so please be patient with me...which I know you shall

Lori Baby said:I'm sure I missed you again dammit and I've got to get back to work. Just time for this now:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
YM
JupiterRising said:
Trust your plan for today is running smoothly.
Okie... Dokie
&
Thanks
Im still considering your e-mail my friend
sxybilady said:Mistress...I hope you have a good afternoon and yes we keep missing one another![]()
Ys
Karon
Lori Baby said:OK, yet another attempt to find the elusive K.![]()
YM
sxybilady said:Good Evening Mistress![]()
![]()
![]()
Ys
Karon
Lori Baby said:Good to really see you again. I missed you.![]()
Now what shall we talk about?![]()
YM
sxybilady said:![]()
Ummmmmm i have no idea Mistress we are such quiet individuals hehehe![]()
![]()
Lori Baby said:How about a question. If you had your ideal situation and had a group of the hunkiest men you could imagine, how many guys could you realistically take on in one session?![]()
![]()
YM
sxybilady said:Evening sexy wtex how are you baby?

wtexcat said:I'm doing pretty good. I do have some errands to do in a few minutes![]()
How have you been?![]()
wtexcat said:Good in most ways![]()
![]()
sxybilady said:Honest answer just fucking one after the other ummmmmmmm probably quite a few with my insaitable appetite Mistress ....
Lori Baby said:OK, now if was beautiful sexy women, would it be a matter of quality instead of quanity. Would one really really good long session with a special woman be as satisfying as sex with one after another?
YM
sxybilady said:
Hi J day has been pretty good thank youIm still considering your e-mail my friend


sxybilady said:I would definitely prefer quality Mistress...rather than quantity....personally.....
Lori Baby said:I agree.![]()
But the difference is interesting, I think.
You confirmed what I thought.
YM
sxybilady said:Would rather have one guy/woman who could make me cum & cum & cum than loads that just fuck with no physical satisfaction for me....